Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:22:29 PM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

roger ver actually helped out alot. bitinstant opened the gateways of purchasing bitcoins in many local shops via moneygram and other means. and also helped the early arbitrage oppertunities between mtgox, btc-e, bitstamp and other exchanges/services (when mtgox was in its more legit days)

but since the regulatory issues of bitinstant roger ver took more of a back seat, yes he got crucified and became mystical presence in the background, but he doesnt seem to be a big player in the frontline of bitcoin services anymore. he seems to just cast his essence in the background.. hense why i feel he still deserves the term jesus.. not for religious reasons but because he got crucified by regulators and then hasnt really been present in real terms..

but i do agree with bruno.. someone who used to be held with alot of esteem, hanging around shady players is not doing his rep any good

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:25:11 PM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

I agree. The easy thing would have been actually the contrary, just retire and enjoy a life of being rich and anonymous, but he decided to invest in the ecosystem as well as becoming an advocate giving speeches. I have no idea about this or if he is a scammer since I wasn't there back then tho, but from what I've seen he seems like a cool guy, but again I only know him from seeing him on bitcoin related videos.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:49:23 PM

Marshall Long aka 3xploit on 05-14-2012, 04:57 AM: http://www.houston240sx.com/archive/index.php?t-59556.html

3xploit                     05-14-2012, 04:57 AM

I work for a place near Dallas. We have a powder coating booth and oven. It's not the best quality but they probably would do 4 wheels white for around 100. Not sure if I would like the quality though

05-14-2012, 04:59 AM: http://www.houston240sx.com/showpost.php?p=899168&postcount=5

I drifted a red light last week. Hopefully I get a red light pic ticket cuz that pic is gonna have SWAGGGGG

11-02-2012, 01:56 PM: http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=63501

Hey gang,

Im new to the houston area and i am uber bored. I am looking for an s14 project. I dont want to pay more than 2k-3k. I want to build this car from the ground up. Also, Right now i have a shelby and i have been putting too many miles on it.

Also, i heard there was a street league in houston. I want my pony to stretch her legs and im wondering either
A. where is the local car scene
b. what kind of clubs or meetups are there on a regular basis?

like i said im bored...work at home...gf in med school...BORED!

Marshall's then GF, now wife, Emily Wu Long, is now an RN, thus proving the above 3xploit account truly belongs to Marshall Long.

To date, I've yet to find a single instance where Marshall spoke about Bitcoin prior to 2013 via his real name or known monikers.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:10:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434464.msg10690780#msg10690780

That user actually does have that many rigs. (I know them personally) That is why he has so many rigs listed. there is no manipulation going on.

Ahmed

https://ahmedbodiwala.wordpress.com/

Ahmed Bodiwala

6 Scotforth Road, Preston, Lancashire, PR1 4XX

ahmedbodi@crypto-expert.com   Mob: 07450276221 Profile: crypto-expert.com

Work Experience

2012-Current  FinalHash

Crypto-Currency specialized development services. During my time here as the lead developer I acquired good development skills allowing me to work as part of a team, ability to become familiar with a new codebase and begin to make modifications quickly while understand what the code does.

2013-Current  Cleveland Aerial Media

As the manager of technology development here, my work consisted of using various software applications to allow mapping by drones, allowing them to take photographs at a significant distance from the ground.

2013-Current  Rogue Wave Industries

As the technical advisor for Rogue Wave, my work involved consulting on software used and provided by the company, mainly focusing on websites and server side software.

Someone called 3xploit on reddit posted about GM talking about project X but it seems even he doesnt know what it is. does anyone here have any ideas?

Reddit Link: www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/2fddnz/project_x_from_genesis_mining/

Ahmed

Yes, both Ahmeds and mrbodz are the same person working at BetaRigs. The same Ahmed who just so happens to have the exact same work history as Marshall Long of Texas while he, Ahmed, resides in the UK. The same Ahmed who doesn't know who the fuck 3xploit is, he being Marshall Long whom Ahmed codes alongside with. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me none that both their dicks measure the exact same 3 inches when erect, thus not worth mine or Spoetnik's time to suck while cupping the balls.
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:16:05 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:13:15 PM by rienelber

quote author=LiteCoinGuy link=topic=1303147.msg13356357#msg13356357 date=1451071030]
quote author=worhiper_-_ link=topic=1303147.msg13354890#msg13354890 date=1451058514]
quote]

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

What does he get from all this? Or is he really some kind of btc Messiah?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:43:48 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xjp47/btce_fucked_up_help/

Amazingly, the self-professed cryptocurrency guru, Marshall "Mining Prince" Long, struggles to make ends meet during the peek of Bitcoin five years after first mining bitcoins in 2009. Perhaps, Marshall was a victim of a fire in Texas and lost everything like Leroy "Serial Liar" Fodor did in 2012.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:03:59 AM

Ahmed ? AHAHHA we go way back.. want his email ?
He ran a Secure coin pool back in the day that had me and the Mysterious 2many280's on it.

FUD first & ask questions later™
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:22:56 AM

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

Yeah man, but that's like, your opinion. Plus it's a biased as fuck opinion, you promote content from bitcoin.com and even moderate his forum.

roger ver actually helped out alot. bitinstant opened the gateways of purchasing bitcoins in many local shops via moneygram and other means. and also helped the early arbitrage oppertunities between mtgox, btc-e, bitstamp and other exchanges/services (when mtgox was in its more legit days)

but since the regulatory issues of bitinstant roger ver took more of a back seat, yes he got crucified and became mystical presence in the background, but he doesnt seem to be a big player in the frontline of bitcoin services anymore. he seems to just cast his essence in the background.. hense why i feel he still deserves the term jesus.. not for religious reasons but because he got crucified by regulators and then hasnt really been present in real terms..

but i do agree with bruno.. someone who used to be held with alot of esteem, hanging around shady players is not doing his rep any good

BitInstant also produced the "first bitcoin felon", surely this is good for bitcoin.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:42:06 AM

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes
I agree. Roger takes on allot of personal financial risk while others with more wealth in the space do absolutely nothing or very little. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:03:08 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 03:27:01 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/marshall.long/about

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/1f9x56/so_my_mother_in_law_just_got_back_from_china/

Bitcoin Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ (just made that up), this fucker Marshall Long is giving Leroy Fodor a run for his cryptos (made that up, too) as to which one is the biggest serial lyin' piece of shit. Marshall has posted myriad times as to how he used his girlfriend's (GF) free electricity at her dorm at Houston University to power his handful of miners, ergo wasn't married. On his wife's FB page are the pics of their wedding that took place in March of this year in Las Vegas. I just thought of something. I wonder if Marshall's NOW wife ever met my daughter there, for they attended durin' the same timeframe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/business/comments/1v7pvl/my_companys_experience_with_crypto_and_websites/

Let me start by saying my company starting doing just websites. I personally have been doing crypto for a long time and have seen it start to flourish in a business sense. However, the fact remains that companies are having a hard time reconciling the acquisition of crypto instead of fiat from an accounting standpoint. The way I personally get fiat out of crypto is through buying silver bullion online and then selling the bullion for cash. I have talked at great length with the proprietor of goldsilverbitcoin.com at how he goes about the tax issue. He relayed to me that he has had 4 bank account frozen and subsequently closed due to his transactions with BitPay and now he must rely on a credit union. So my question is, with the advent of new big companies accepting bitcoin i.e. overstock.com, does your company plan on accepting any crypto and if so, how do you plan on dealing with the IRS? Also, how can you relay that info to my company www.mectechsolutions.com to better help me understand how to relay this info to my bank so they don't freeze our account?

Just like Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long obfuscated his prose by being vague, for if they were telling the truth, a more exact timeframe would've been mentioned, e.g., "I've been mining bitcoins since early 2010." Even if that's a lie, liars would rather be vague for some unknown reasons than cite something resembling a truism.

Im new to the houston area and i am uber bored.

Marshall was in Houston for already six months, but didn't know the area well. When I lived there in '93, I virtually knew the area like the back of my hand in six months, albeit I was owner of the largest drywall company in the world at the time, thus had to know the territory I serviced. That, and owned three restaurants and the second largest hotel in Houston at the time, still the forth largest which I receive royalties from for a secret invention I invented. They use to call me Lone Star Bruno back in the day. That's how I got to visit George Herbert Bush's home.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askpsychology/comments/1e11gb/i_am_paranoid_about_my_gf_cheating/

That's one piece of proof depicting the fucker lyin' his ass off. There's plenty more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SolidWorks/comments/1b6o5q/help_with_engagement_ring/

Okay, here's another piece of proof. Marshall Long seekin' help with CAD to design the ring for his GF that he won't be marrying to about two years later.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:49:21 AM

Marshall Long's first post on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/3xploit?count=3525&after=t3_1b6o5q

Marshall Long's first post about  any cryptocurrency on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/spam/comments/1fankk/paying_in_bitcoin_for_facebook_spam_attach/

I predict that Marshall Long is gonna have a miserable 2016. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:12:10 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 02:03:01 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://www.facebook.com/marshall.long/about

https://www.reddit.com/r/houston/comments/1f9x56/so_my_mother_in_law_just_got_back_from_china/

Bitcoin Jesus Motherfuckin' Christ (just made that up), this fucker Marshall Long is giving Leroy Fodor a run for his cryptos (made that up, too) as to which one is the biggest serial lyin' piece of shit. Marshall has posted myriad times as to how he used his girlfriend's (GF) free electricity at her dorm at Houston University to power his handful of miners, ergo wasn't married. On his wife's FB page are the pics of their wedding that took place in March of this year in Las Vegas. I just thought of something. I wonder if Marshall's NOW wife ever met my daughter there, for they attended durin' the same timeframe.

https://www.reddit.com/r/business/comments/1v7pvl/my_companys_experience_with_crypto_and_websites/

Let me start by saying my company starting doing just websites. I personally have been doing crypto for a long time and have seen it start to flourish in a business sense. However, the fact remains that companies are having a hard time reconciling the acquisition of crypto instead of fiat from an accounting standpoint. The way I personally get fiat out of crypto is through buying silver bullion online and then selling the bullion for cash. I have talked at great length with the proprietor of goldsilverbitcoin.com at how he goes about the tax issue. He relayed to me that he has had 4 bank account frozen and subsequently closed due to his transactions with BitPay and now he must rely on a credit union. So my question is, with the advent of new big companies accepting bitcoin i.e. overstock.com, does your company plan on accepting any crypto and if so, how do you plan on dealing with the IRS? Also, how can you relay that info to my company www.mectechsolutions.com to better help me understand how to relay this info to my bank so they don't freeze our account?

Just like Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long obfuscated his prose by being vague, for if they were telling the truth, a more exact timeframe would've been mentioned, e.g., "I've been mining bitcoins since early 2010." Even if that's a lie, liars would rather be vague for some unknown reasons than cite something resembling a truism.

Im new to the houston area and i am uber bored.

Marshall was in Houston for already six months, but didn't know the area well. When I lived there in '93, I virtually knew the area like the back of my hand in six months, albeit I was owner of the largest drywall company in the world at the time, thus had to know the territory I serviced. That, and owned three restaurants and the second largest hotel in Houston at the time, still the forth largest which I receive royalties from for a secret invention I invented. They use to call me Lone Star Bruno back in the day. That's how I got to visit George Herbert Bush's home.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askpsychology/comments/1e11gb/i_am_paranoid_about_my_gf_cheating/

That's one piece of proof depicting the fucker lyin' his ass off. There's plenty more.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SolidWorks/comments/1b6o5q/help_with_engagement_ring/

Okay, here's another piece of proof. Marshall Long seekin' help with CAD to design the ring for his GF that he won't be marrying to about two years later.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/73206-any-gear-heads-in-houston/?p=1267501

Make that living in Houston for 15 months considered new, while mining cryptos since 2013 = mining cryptos since 2009.

I just got off the phone, and here's part of the conversation:

Steven Hawking: Yes, Bruno, if Marshall Long cups Leroy Fodor's balls, then the universe will explode, but only if such occurs after BFL delivers ALL their pre-orders still on the books. Great! Another fainter.

I'm sure that at least one of Marshall's minions has mentioned this thread to him, thus he's enjoying a wonderful Christmas. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:26:18 AM

Okay, I guess I need to apologize to Marshall Long, for I just found his mining farm, and I guess it is the largest one in North America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgotoTZcsus

Please advise me if I should now lock this thread.

Again, apologies to Marshall Long... And merry fuckin' Bitcoin Jesus Christmas to crypto's Mining Prince.
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:22:27 AM

Okay, I guess I need to apologize to Marshall Long, for I just found his mining farm, and I guess it is the largest one in North America: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgotoTZcsus

Again, apologies to Marshall Long... And merry fuckin' Bitcoin Jesus Christmas to crypto's Mining Prince.

using video cards well he must have been into Bitcoin since atleast

the 1800's  Cheesy

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:41:36 AM

using video cards well he must have been into Bitcoin since atleast

the 1800's  Cheesy

Here's the lyin' sack of shit tryin' to convince the world how he got started in Bitcoin in 2009: https://youtu.be/8zKuoqZLyKg?t=329

I think we need 9 more dudes just like Marshall and a giant bowling ball.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:07:54 AM

Again, here's a great documentary with the narrator expressing how Marshall Long was one of the first bitcoin miners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=835 A few seconds later she (narrator) says that Marshall's the CEO (not CTO) of Final Hash, a company that professional mines bitcoins, which is news to us because that's not what their website states.

I will say it again: MARSHALL LONG DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN PRIOR TO 2013. He did not mine nor knew about Bitcoin in 2009 while still living with his parents in Farmersville, TX, later working at a paint spray booth in Dallas, TX. Just like Leroy Fodor didn't know about Bitcoin in 2009, or Craig Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto, or John Fitzpatrick having billions of dollars to spent to build the largest and fastest miner in the world complete with its own power plant.

Marshall moved to Houston because that's where his GF was attending college so that he could keep a watchful eye on her every move. The jury's still out as to if she, too, like Leroy Fodor's wife, was a mail order bribe so that she could gain US citizenship.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:24:28 AM

Again, here's a great documentary with the narrator expressing how Marshall Long was one of the first bitcoin miners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=835 A few seconds later she (narrator) says that Marshall's the CEO (not CTO) of Final Hash, a company that professional mines bitcoins, which is news to us because that's not what their website states.

I will say it again: MARSHALL LONG DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN PRIOR TO 2013. He did not mine nor knew about Bitcoin in 2009 while still living with his parents in Farmersville, TX, later working at a paint spray booth in Dallas, TX. Just like Leroy Fodor didn't know about Bitcoin in 2009, or Craig Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto, or John Fitzpatrick having billions of dollars to spent to build the largest and fastest miner in the world complete with its own power plant.

Marshall moved to Houston because that's where his GF was attending college so that he could keep a watchful eye on her every move. The jury's still out as to if she, too, like Leroy Fodor's wife, was a mail order bribe so that she could gain US citizenship.

my opinion. she came over using an educational visa. to give a couple years to 'legally' get to know an american to 'legally recognizably' fall inlove within a acceptable timescale.

many asians no longer get off the plane and marry someone within a few months before their tourist visa expires.. as immigration teams know that tactic.. now they have to have known the american for well over a year just for it to seem like a legitimate marriage. so asians nnow use education visa's to give them enough time to stay in america to get the marriage licence to become a us citizen

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:28:10 AM

Marshall Long is gonna remember Christmas 2015 for the rest of his life, for it was on this day that he went from being somebody in the cryptocurrency space to joining the likes of Craig Wright, John Fitzpatrick and Sonny Vleisides, to name a few.

Just a tad further from the timestamped video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=835 - Marshall goes into detail of how his wife complained about him having like 50 laptops running, making noise and heating up their home back in 2009/2010 during the CPU mining era when, again, the fucker didn't get married till March of this year (2015) in Las Vegas.

This is exactly what Bitcoin needs: More liars on documentaries sharing their lies with the world to spread further awareness of Bitcoin, albeit the WONG awareness.

@Marshall Long: Exactly where is this largest bitcoin mining farm in North America located powered with virtually free electricity via the grid? Has anybody seen it? Or is it just in Marshall's fucked up head? I'm on record in claimin' it's the latter. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:30:15 AM

my opinion. she came over using an educational visa. to give a couple years to 'legally' get to know an american to 'legally recognizably' fall inlove within a acceptable timescale.

many asians no longer get off the plane and marry someone within a few months before their tourist visa expires.. as immigration teams know that tactic.. now they have to have known the american for well over a year just for it to seem like a legitimate marriage. so asians nnow use education visa's to give them enough time to stay in america to get the marriage licence to become a us citizen

Remind me to tell you one day as to what happened when I toured India for three weeks back in '91.  Wink
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:05:55 AM

Remind me to tell you one day as to what happened when I toured India for three weeks back in '91.  Wink

not sure about india, but thailand/vietnam
"me luv yew long time. me com too e'merka wiv yew"

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: