Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:09:18 AM

Ok, so another 'high value' individual proves to be another fake. How many more scammers until we eventually trace things back to the creator of bitcoin?

'blockchain technology' this and 'blockchain' that. If we can benefit so much from it, where are all the shiny rewards promised to humanity as a result of its implementation into every facet of daily life? Instead, promises are forgotten, and companies disappear (with everyone's 'worthless fiat') while new ones pop up out of thin air claiming to provide slightly the same product.  

This is blowing my mind right now, like uncovering the mystery of life  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinpro
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:12:47 AM

Again, here's a great documentary with the narrator expressing how Marshall Long was one of the first bitcoin miners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=835 A few seconds later she (narrator) says that Marshall's the CEO (not CTO) of Final Hash, a company that professional mines bitcoins, which is news to us because that's not what their website states.

I will say it again: MARSHALL LONG DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN PRIOR TO 2013. He did not mine nor knew about Bitcoin in 2009 while still living with his parents in Farmersville, TX, later working at a paint spray booth in Dallas, TX. Just like Leroy Fodor didn't know about Bitcoin in 2009, or Craig Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto, or John Fitzpatrick having billions of dollars to spent to build the largest and fastest miner in the world complete with its own power plant.

Marshall moved to Houston because that's where his GF was attending college so that he could keep a watchful eye on her every move. The jury's still out as to if she, too, like Leroy Fodor's wife, was a mail order bribe so that she could gain US citizenship.

my opinion. she came over using an educational visa. to give a couple years to 'legally' get to know an american to 'legally recognizably' fall inlove within a acceptable timescale.

many asians no longer get off the plane and marry someone within a few months before their tourist visa expires.. as immigration teams know that tactic.. now they have to have known the american for well over a year just for it to seem like a legitimate marriage. so asians nnow use education visa's to give them enough time to stay in america to get the marriage licence to become a us citizen

Remind me to tell you one day as to what happened when I toured India for three weeks back in '91.  Wink

Dont forget your  3 tours of Vietnam either 1955-1971  Grin

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:16:20 AM

'blockchain technology' this and 'blockchain' that. If we can benefit so much from it, where are all the shiny rewards promised to humanity as a result of its implementation into every facet of daily life? Instead, promises are forgotten, and companies disappear (with everyone's 'worthless fiat') while new ones pop up out of thin air claiming to provide slightly the same product.  

well bitcoin is not a human. its just code. it has no mouth to speak. so im sorry but bitcoin cannot tell your local grocery store in your town to accept bitcoin.. it is however the humans involved, such as yourself that has to show your local grocery store how to both accept bitcoin and convert it to fiat to buy new stock.

once you done that, then you are free to buy your baked beans and toilet roll using bitcoin in your town. so that you never need a bank account or bank note ever again
after all some other bitcoin user from another distant town has no incentive to convince the shop in your town to accept bitcoin.

bitcoin cannot make social promises.. its society that have to get off their asses to accept, use, integrate bitcoin.. which means you

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:48:04 AM

Again, here's a great documentary with the narrator expressing how Marshall Long was one of the first bitcoin miners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=835 A few seconds later she (narrator) says that Marshall's the CEO (not CTO) of Final Hash, a company that professional mines bitcoins, which is news to us because that's not what their website states.

I will say it again: MARSHALL LONG DID NOT KNOW ABOUT BITCOIN PRIOR TO 2013. He did not mine nor knew about Bitcoin in 2009 while still living with his parents in Farmersville, TX, later working at a paint spray booth in Dallas, TX. Just like Leroy Fodor didn't know about Bitcoin in 2009, or Craig Wright being Satoshi Nakamoto, or John Fitzpatrick having billions of dollars to spent to build the largest and fastest miner in the world complete with its own power plant.

Marshall moved to Houston because that's where his GF was attending college so that he could keep a watchful eye on her every move. The jury's still out as to if she, too, like Leroy Fodor's wife, was a mail order bribe so that she could gain US citizenship.

my opinion. she came over using an educational visa. to give a couple years to 'legally' get to know an american to 'legally recognizably' fall inlove within a acceptable timescale.

many asians no longer get off the plane and marry someone within a few months before their tourist visa expires.. as immigration teams know that tactic.. now they have to have known the american for well over a year just for it to seem like a legitimate marriage. so asians nnow use education visa's to give them enough time to stay in america to get the marriage licence to become a us citizen

Remind me to tell you one day as to what happened when I toured India for three weeks back in '91.  Wink

Dont forget your  3 tours of Vietnam either 1955-1971  Grin

One of the tours I spent in a concentration camp, not captured but purposely surrendering to the guards. Two weeks later, I completed the escape tunnel on my own allowing all the prisoners to escape but myself. For punishment, I had to suck the dicks of all the Vietcong guards twice a day, they never the wiser that I didn't consider it punishment. When the war was over, I got to stay at the concentration camp for two more years after convincing the guards that the war wasn't over. HAHAHA

That truism outta the way, check out the last minute of the video if you haven't already: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=2820

@Roger Ver: Please have those currently embracing Marshall Long to start distancing themselves from him because he's 100% cancerous to the cryptocurrency community. Thank you. (Until then, I'll continue to dig more dirt up on my new toy, Marshall Long. HAHAHA)
MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 08:36:39 AM

Thanks for pointing all of this out about Marshal.
I wasn't aware of any of it until Google pointed me to this thread.

To whoever called me a lucky idiot for my involvement with Bitcoin,  I was a retired multi-millionaire before I ever even heard of bitcoin.

I got involved because of my desire to separate money from the control of governments.
I explain it clearly in the last few minutes of this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg&feature=youtu.be&t=2790

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:40:11 AM

To whoever called me a lucky idiot for my involvement with Bitcoin,  I was a retired multi-millionaire before I ever even heard of bitcoin.

I got involved because of my desire to separate money from the control of governments.

roger. you still have some positive rep, so hope you dont ruin it by hanging with the wrong crowd.

time to distance yourself from him Cheesy

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:42:38 AM

roger. you still have some positive rep, so hope you dont ruin it by hanging with the wrong crowd.

time to distance yourself from him Cheesy

+1
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:42:37 PM

To whoever called me a lucky idiot for my involvement with Bitcoin,  I was a retired multi-millionaire before I ever even heard of bitcoin.

Hi Roger!
Don't worry we still love you man.
You took a lot of risk in the early days and now you could easily retire on a caribbean island and slurp Mai Tais the whole day.
But instead of that you're still with us and spread the word of Bitcoin. Thanks for that!
I know you're on a mission of trying to make this world a better place. We support you!

@ Gleb Gamow

AWESOME work you've done!Big respect for unmasking another shady character!!!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:25:46 PM

To whoever called me a lucky idiot for my involvement with Bitcoin,  I was a retired multi-millionaire before I ever even heard of bitcoin.

Hi Roger!
Don't worry we still love you man.
You took a lot of risk in the early days and now you could easily retire on a caribbean island and slurp Mai Tais the whole day.
But instead of that you're still with us and spread the word of Bitcoin. Thanks for that!
I know you're on a mission of trying to make this world a better place. We support you!

@ Gleb Gamow

AWESOME work you've done!Big respect for unmasking another shady character!!!

Thanks, bud. Of course, it's not official that I truly unmasked another shady character UNTIL Leroy Fodor comes here and denies such to be the case. HAHAHA

By   admin   on   March 26, 2014   in Demo Articles: http://finalhash.com/2014/03/

As anybody with half a brain can clearly see, Marshall Long's Final Hash website is completely void of substance including yet to replace all it's Lorem ipsum text lettered throughout while professing to be of great service to your endeavors via his expect team of shady characters including its Texas lawyer partner whom I'm prepared to dig that fucker a new asshole if he comes here to deny it while cupping his balls.

Revisiting the screenshot above, I'd say that Craig Wright is probably affiliated with these clowns given the following afforded to us via the link Final Hash so kindly provided:

Published on Nov 3, 2014: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Plv3MyVx00

Just like Craig "Satoshi" Wright, Marshall Long felt it prudent to advance his earnest cause via post-dating blog posts. Here, we see a Final Hash post clearly dated March 26, 2014, linked to a YouTube video first published there on Nov 3, 2014, by Bitcoinist.net.

Bitcoinist.net joined YouTube on Feb 17, 2014, uploading its first video - Antminer S1 review by Bitcoinist.net - on Apr 13, 2014.

You tell me why Marshall Long needed to go outta his way to be disingenuous via altering the timestamp on Final Hash's blog. That doesn't make a lick of sense unless you're a serial fat-ass liar who loves to cup balls between buffet trips.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:38:30 PM

http://finalhash.com/

FinalHash, founded in 2012 as a large-scale cloud mining provider, we changed our focus to address the substantial needs that were not being met in the industry. Many of our old cloud mining clients wanted to get into space in one way or another but needed a place to turn.

FinalHash shifted its focus to consulting in 2013. We have directly consulted on over 50% of the ASICs currently on the market. In addition, we’ve finished many high volumes of over the counter Bitcoin transactions and large-scale data center deployments. One major accomplishment was effectively running the first and only large mining conference in the world, Hashers United.

https://who.godaddy.com/whoisstd.aspx?domain=finalhash.com&prog_id=GoDaddy&k=P8XBvAwMIzsEVDLyLJmNnF64vR0gmWzcQOeUyxBnk8km9zFliZMhSUF%2fY1MBCDS1

Domain Name: FINALHASH.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1844655794_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2014-01-29T13:16:36Z
Creation Date: 2014-01-29T13:16:36Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-01-29T13:16:36Z

FinalHash: To prove how fuckin' brilliant we are so that we can consult for your venerable endeavors, we founded FinalHash in 2012, then one day - two years later - one of our umpteen experts-cum-partners realized that we needed a website to further fleece our marks, so after several months of scratching our heads as to what to call it, we settled upon the domain name FinalHash.com since it not only reflected our name, but was available, thus doling out about thirty bucks - sacrificing one buffet for Marshall Long - to register it for three years. Our hope is that we generate enough profit via operating the largest bitcoin mining operation in all of North America to finally afford us to purchase finalhash.net before some other snatches it up from beneath us.

Somewhere in the Philippines is Leroy Fodor cupping his balls wishing he would've paid more attention in his creative writing classes while earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, so that he, too, could be a gooder writer. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:49:36 PM

https://www.weusecoins.com/how-to-mine-bitcoins/

Trace Mayer:  Can you give us a little bit of your background?  How do you get into bitcoin and why bitcoin mining specifically? How to mine bitcoins?

Marshall Long:  Yes.  So, kind of got in around 2009 late and it's interesting, one of my friends was just like hey, man you got to check out this crazy internet money that you can make with your computer.  So, I guess that kind of what my wife would describe as started me down the dark path of loud and hot housing.  So, just the whole mining concept -- this was just, you know, very superficial in 2009.  I didn't really see the long game.  Unlike yourself, I mean, I think from the get-go you definitely saw the mass appeal that it's gaining today.  I was more of hey, this is kind of nerdy and cool. I'm going to check it out.

This fucker Marshall Long had yet to meet his now wife in 2009, married in March 2015, in Las Vegas. By all accounts that I've found, Marshall learnt about Bitcoin in 2013, a year before Leroy Fodor discovered Bitcoin, both now claiming to got into Bitcoin in 2009. See the pattern here? If not, allow me to explain it to you - Marshall Long is a motherfuckin' liar!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:07:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELA91d_mx80

Somebody needs to inform Barnacules - https://www.youtube.com/user/barnacules1/about - that Marshall Long is 100% full of shit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:18:22 PM

http://btcmiami.com/speakers/

Any speaker interested in filling the void vacated by Marshall Long at the Miami Bitcoin conference coming up in January 2016?
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:45:52 PM

LOL..... Roll Eyes
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:00:07 PM

I have no idea of what happened, im still reading.. I just want to say that it's easy as hell to lose your f***ng mind when you turn yourself into a multi millionaire overnight, which is what the MtGox pump took to reach 1K dollars basically. I hope this guy is legit since a lot of early involved guys get exposed as scammers later on.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:41:31 PM

I have no idea of what happened, im still reading.. I just want to say that it's easy as hell to lose your f***ng mind when you turn yourself into a multi millionaire overnight, which is what the MtGox pump took to reach 1K dollars basically. I hope this guy is legit since a lot of early involved guys get exposed as scammers later on.

In spite of this thread's title (offering no apologies), it's about the lyin' piece of shit Marshall Long and not Roger Ver.

To all BR customers I just want to say thanks for bearing with us during the v2 switch over. We hope you like the new system. Additionally we hope to make all GAW folks feel whole again through the no fees via the redemption program. Why?

We at finalhash started as miners in 2009. Just a group of 3 guys who were building out CPU rigs because we thought mining was cool. Not to make money, but just to take part in something new. Now mining has grown to huge scale and we ourselves have followed suite. We have several MW of gear however, we really are just a bunch of nerd miners at heart so we have to take care of our own kind and never forget our roots. Thanks for all the support and understanding during our switch over and enjoy the 0% fees if you got caught up in the GAW Bullshit. We are here to say stick it out and keep being vigilant watchers over the BTC Space!

Thanks always
Marshall Long
CTO FinalHash, LLC

DISCLAIMER: For the trolls. No we are not affiliated with GAW in any way shape or form nor have we ever been.
We simply want to help folks in anyway we can and 0% fees help us attract more customers for a while anyway so it really is win win.

That was disproved long before I started stickin' it up Marshall Long's buffet exiting shit hole.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:56:21 PM

http://mrawesomeman.com/

Hey, Marshall Long, how much you asking for this awesome domain of yours? Would you consider trading it to me for miningprince.com if I procure it?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:22:52 AM

https://angel.co/finalhash/followers

Marshall Long is sooooooooo full of buffet shit that his own partners know better than to follow his scammy ass on angel.co. HAHAHA
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:00:34 AM

It goes to show that Roger is likely repeating history if he doesn't take what's in this thread to heart.

Given his own publicly shamed video of him supporting mtgox before they went belly up.

It does say a lot about Roger's willingness to do his due diligence before backing up someone and hanging around another.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:04:52 AM

It goes to show that Roger is likely repeating history if he doesn't take what's in this thread to heart.

Given his own publicly shamed video of him supporting mtgox before they went belly up.

It does say a lot about Roger's willingness to do his due diligence before backing up someone and hanging around another.

Roger was kind enough to respond to this thread a few posts up.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: