Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:02:16 AM

im still trying to make sense of his control/ownership/involvement of the america's largest mining pool

if he said he was to host some rigs at a data centre.. but is not owning the majority of the hashing power.. nor owns the pool.. then thats like me linking one S3 old rig to eligius pool and then stating i own eligius.. and all the hashpower is mine

so by saying recently he didnt own the pool.. and only hosted there.. im guessing he just linked a few miners to someone elses pool.. but then went on some documentaries saying he owned the pool

he either has to admit:
he owned all/majority of the rigs mining on the america's largest pool..
he owned the pool but he had customers linking to his pool, which the customers hashpower equated to be the largest amount in america, making him as only as credible as (for instance)Luke_jr
or
he was just a hobby miner with a small amount of rigs that were mining someone elses pool but because he was using the pool, foolishly claimed he owned it.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:03:59 AM

Additionally, on the cryptsy stuff, Several media outlets just put up what they want. Some ppl put CEO, obv not the case. Some people put up co-founder, still kind of not the case. I was friends with Paul for a good while, had some equity in cryptsy, the old CTO of cryptsy was moving on and Paul asked me to step in as an interim CTO until they found a guy. Was happy to oblige, that last i think about 8 months maybe a bit longer. Never took a paycheck. Was simply filling a gap until they found somebody and they did. I have been out of touch with the team over there for quite some time.

Tell us more about how you filled in for free as Cryptsy CTO because it was BitJohn-fun to do, then moved on after they found somebody else, that being BitJohn filling the position after Paul Vernon let the CTO - you - go for undisclosed reasons. Surely, you got paid as CTO of Mintsy and Project Investors, didn't you, or did you preform those positions for free as well while you charge a $150/hr fee for services rendered via your consultant agency while also running the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America while jet-setting the planet when not overseeing your drone outfit in Cleveland from the comforts of your home in Houston while your wife works in Boston.

Question: Would you cup a guy's balls while drifting who has egg nog on his breath?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:07:49 AM

im still trying to make sense of his control/ownership/involvement of the america's largest mining pool

if he said he was to host some rigs at a data centre.. but is not owning the majority of the hashing power.. nor owns the pool.. then thats like me linking one S3 old rig to eligius pool and then stating i own eligius.. and all the hashpower is mine

so by saying recently he didnt own the pool.. and only hosted there.. im guessing he just linked a few miners to someone elses pool.. but then went on some documentaries saying he owned the pool

he either has to admit:
he owned all/majority of the rigs mining on the america's largest pool..
he owned the pool but he had customers linking to his pool, which the customers hashpower equated to be the largest amount in america, making him as only as credible as (for instance)Luke_jr
or
he was just a hobby miner with a small amount of rigs that were mining someone elses pool but because he was using the pool, foolishly claimed he owned it.

I, too, am seriously at a lost as to how he stated twice on two separate videos that he owns the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America to the word spaghetti he penned in this thread playing the egg nog card as to that not being the case with us twisting his words, there playing the Leroy "Stop Twisting my Words" Fodor card.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:09:33 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 08:39:19 AM by Gleb Gamow

Why are you all so interested in his business........ surly this is private and no one else's business, he can do what he wants.

With all due respect, YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKIN' MORON!!!

Somebody explain it to this Fodor Retard on how having the likes of Craig Wright representing Bitcoin is bad for bjbear123's and others' cryptocurrency positions will I go and fetch some more egg nog.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:10:39 AM

Why are you all so interested in his business........ surly this is private and no one else's business, he can do what he wants.

its more about having reputable people being the faces of bitcoin.. not shady guys lying.. and not shady liars who hang around reputable people as that can affect the reputation of the reputable people.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:14:39 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 08:40:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

With all due respect, YOU'RE A MOTHERFUCKIN' MORON!!! <glad there's no proof that I misspelled moron as moror>

Somebody explain it to this Fodor Retard on how having the likes of Craig Wright representing Bitcoin is bad for bjbear123's and others' cryptocurrency positions while I go and fetch some more egg nog.

Yes please explain, i would love to know

its more about having reputable people being the faces of bitcoin.. not shady guys lying.. and not shady liars who hang around reputable people as that can affect the reputation of the reputable people.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:17:35 AM

okay .......

Great! Now cup Frankie and my balls.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:20:44 AM

freak

Mr. Freak to you, since we've yet to cup each other's balls in person.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:32:31 AM

freak

Mr. Freak to you, since we've yet to cup each other's balls in person.

Yeah, well I'm a minor so I'm leaving weirdo

You wanna run that by me again since you're 18-years-old and living the UK, thus legally I can suck your dick?

I have been buying 0.01 BTC each day for the last month and during this time i have seen a jump of around 10%, its really quite amazing how quickly the bitcoin price fluctuates,

So i am asking Is it worth buying bitcoin for future investment ?

Should i continue buying my 0.01 BTC daily, whats your opinions

Why don't you borrow money to buy now then repay your credit 0.01 BTC every day ?  Grin

I know what you mean, i don't need to borrow money to be honest i am totally against borrowing.

I could afford to purchase more, to begin with I was thinking buying 0.1 BTC daily but what it the bit coin price halfs ? in a year i would have lost around 7000 USD and that is an amount being i could live without but being only 18 would probably make me a little depressed, 0.001 BTC or around $4 daily i can live without and I'm not that worried about.

Am i doing this right , opinions ??

18-years-old and already lying your motherfuckin' ass off and defending liars like yourself, evidence of the latter being your comments in this thread.

That said, can I fly to the UK and suck your dick?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:41:04 AM

As far as scammers go one could say birds of a feather flock together.

Roger Ver certainly has a more negative impact on the community than Marshall as far as I'm concerned.

Dude is a sell-out for his corporate buddies and seemingly insists on squandering whatever is left of his Bitcoin fortune on failed platforms and projects promoting more scams.

Roger Ver is a tool. I still laugh at the time he had a days long public meltdown on here and reddit over a $50 mistake that was made by his company or whatever. I need to find the link to that again.  Cheesy

I had one for less than a dollar.. prob around 1 or 2 cents worth of White Coin
With whom ? CRYPTSY. ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:43:48 AM

Roger Ver 6-8 months before mtgox's shutdown:

"they look good to me I looked at their internal records and all is fine here...I support mtgox and mark"

Loooooooooool

Uhhh yeah.. 6 months before they went down i was arguing with guys like him about it being obvious..

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:48:29 AM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

That amounts to fuck all.. on 2 ad's people spent 55 grand advertising Doge Coin.
He spends "thousands" ?
He better be !
Those guys who got in early who have shitloads of BTC BETTER be doing their part advertising.
It's like thanking your kid for putting the dishes in the sink LOL

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:54:40 AM

Additionally, on the cryptsy stuff, Several media outlets just put up what they want. Some ppl put CEO, obv not the case. Some people put up co-founder, still kind of not the case.

http://www.imediaconnection.com/profiles/iMedia_PC_Bio.aspx?ID=66373

You're a lyin' piece of shit! That's your bio penned by you, submitted my you. I could easily submit a bio depicting me as a Martian astronaut and former Playboy bunny, and it'll be allowed to stand. This bio of yours has been mention myriad times prior to I ever running across it with you never publicly denouncing the likes of such till now. Hey, perhaps you can sue imediaconnection.com's ass if they did falsely claim your accolades like so many media outlets do by penning whatever the fuck they want sans consequences. That'll learnt them fucks to fuck with people's life, e.g., the grief they cause you over this faux pas (that's French, perhaps misusing the phrase because me's illeterate).

And, what the fuck do you mean with "still kind of not the case"? That don't even begin to make sense within the context.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:01:19 AM

Roger Ver is an idiot. He got rich for owning bitcoin early, doing absolutely nothing to earn his wealth. He only gets attention for being rich, and has never benefited the community positively. All he does is to earn more money and earn himself a reputation. He deserves the ridicule.

are you serious? he is one of the biggest bitcoin advocates in the space, he spends thousands of dollars for advertising bitcoin, he travels around the world to speak about bitcoin ("bitcoin jesus"), he donated a ton of money, he funds small companies, he runs full nodes...just to name a few things you know?  Roll Eyes

That amounts to fuck all.. on 2 ad's people spent 55 grand advertising Doge Coin.
He spends "thousands" ?
He better be !
Those guys who got in early who have shitloads of BTC BETTER be doing their part advertising.
It's like thanking your kid for putting the dishes in the sink LOL

To be fair, Roger was worth millions prior to him stumbling upon Bitcoin which he had the misfortune of earning more millions. He's paid his dues to live high, and while doing so literally preaches Bitcoin wherever he goes while freely doling out coins on occasions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:12:33 AM

Additionally, you go on to ask why i did not include my "largest in North America Mine" in my list during my AMA... last i checked washington was part of north america...

Back to the largest bitcoin mining farm in North America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELA91d_mx80

It was the bitcoin mine depicted above in Washington state that both you and I were on the same page discussing, none other largest mine in Washington or other region of the world until, that is, you claimed it was other mines (plural) in Washington that you were in reference to, not Daves directly after I penned that I was going to ask Dave some questions did you change your tone.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:28:52 AM

Roger Ver 6-8 months before mtgox's shutdown:

"they look good to me I looked at their internal records and all is fine here...I support mtgox and mark"

Loooooooooool

Looool nice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:52:27 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 10:32:24 AM by Spoetnik

Marshall's response falls flat i think.
He is back peddling getting caught making all kinds of crazy claims.

All i kept thinking while reading all this is where is some TXID's showing his 2009 bitcoin activity ?

Marshall = Ahmed ?
I noticed he avoided talking about that yet both pulled their web site info mentioned.

And i don't think Gleb was on Google fishing for private info.
Prob more the case of trying to find proof of some kind this guy really was involved with bitcoin in 2009.
And i agree based on this guys character assessment he would have totally had an account here to run his mouth LOL

I'd say you got him Bruno.
AND i learned a bit too.. but what is this "secret invention"
Since Marshall long invented the 2 handed "Shake Weight"
I am betting Bruno invented the.. "Fleshlight Attached to a Fan"

or.. the "Fleshlight Foot"

PS:
TXID's or it didn't happen !

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:05:08 AM

I never said free... in washington at least. but 2-3 cents is pretty close id say.

Either did I. I said virtually free (with apologies if I misspoke at some point(s)).

https://youtu.be/S9DjpDY-PIY?t=1780

As an owner of a large farm (earlier in the video said farm is the largest in North America) power is almost free. (paraphrased - see video for actual)

https://forum.bitcoin.com/ama-ask-me-anything/i-m-marshall-long-aka-partner-cto-of-finalhash-llc-and-a-true-bitcoin-og-t2160.html

I'm Marshall Long aka 挖矿王子 - Partner & CTO of FinalHash, LLC and a True Bitcoin OG
Post reputation: 3 Quote
Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:48 pm

Hey Folks Ask Me Anything! (Will be responding starting at Noon EST)

A bit about myself.

+Started Coding when I was 15 years old
+Original Career in Engineering
+Got into bitcoin in Nov. 2009
+Started originally as a miner
+Currently one of the top 10 miners world wide with mines in China, Washington, Chicago, and Canada
+Have deep ties with China and go by the name of 挖矿王子 there. (Roughly translates to "Mining Prince")
+I love decentralized tech and ways to subvert the copious amounts of censorship handed out by governments
+Recently Featured in a documentary while in Tokyo with our very own ROGER VER!
https://youtu.be/8zKuoqZLyKg?t=5m27s

In the above, you clearly state that you're a miner with mines in China, Washington, Chicago, and Canada affording the distinction as the top 10 miners in the world. With me so far, or am I typing too fast for your pea brain to keep up?

Yes, we know about how power is cheap or subsidized in China, and of its cheap cost in Washington state, but you being a smart mining guru and all, and knowing full well how energy cost affects the bottom line of a mining operation, why in Jehovah's name did you even consider building a farm in Chicago or Canada, let alone actually build them? Remember, it's your words that you own mines in all four regions and NOT just some others' owning the facilities to host your miners or you acting as a go-between as a hosting or cloud mining entrepreneur.

Aside: Thanks to whoever just put marshmallows in my coffee.  Kiss Kiss Kiss

In re. your cost efficiency prowess, we all know how energy cost is a major consideration in managing any size mining operation. And we know that you know that as well. How? Glad you asked. Allow me to provide yet another link to stick up your ass along with a quote from May 4, 2015, to tickle your colon:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/new-mining-chip-developed-sfards-becomes-efficient-chip-produced-1430775223

The mining industry has shrunken dramatically over the past six months due to the low price of bitcoin. On January 1, 2015, cloud mining company and GHash.IO mining pool operator CEX.IO announced that it was temporarily suspending cloud mining operations due to the bitcoin price drop. As the price has fallen lower, electricity costs and mining efficiency has become an even more important factor for miners. However, a new generation of high-efficiency chips, including this one from SFARDS, is in development.

“I have personally already talked to many major farms, and many are excited,” Long said. “SFARDS is being cautious, and batch one will be produced only in a quantity of around three petahash. And they will limit each customer to a small amount so everyone can try it out. However, big farms will be allowed towards mid-summer to order in bulk.”

Due to the chip being in the final PCB design phase, Long wasn’t yet sure what the price for the chip would be. He did say, however, that the price would be competitive and that, “I personally expect the first miners to be finished and ready to be shipped in under one month’s time from today.”

When it does launch, FinalHash, Dual Miner, and a few other distributors will be allowed to sell both units.

After all the above, you're now saying that you don't own any mines, including the largest in NA, but simply use the farms to host yours or others miners or provide cloud mining services.

You've yet to convince me or others reading this thread that you're a straight-up player, perhaps even a Freemason considering your use of 'Brother' periodically.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:24:29 AM

Quote from: FinalHash
At any rate. I am out. Hopefully, you have a good night. Cheers

Oh boy are we only getting started. Tell us about your relationship with Josh Garza.

I was already on it when you were posting the above.

To all BR customers I just want to say thanks for bearing with us during the v2 switch over. We hope you like the new system. Additionally we hope to make all GAW folks feel whole again through the no fees via the redemption program. Why?

We at finalhash started as miners in 2009. Just a group of 3 guys who were building out CPU rigs because we thought mining was cool. Not to make money, but just to take part in something new. Now mining has grown to huge scale and we ourselves have followed suite. We have several MW of gear however, we really are just a bunch of nerd miners at heart so we have to take care of our own kind and never forget our roots. Thanks for all the support and understanding during our switch over and enjoy the 0% fees if you got caught up in the GAW Bullshit. We are here to say stick it out and keep being vigilant watchers over the BTC Space!

Thanks always
Marshall Long
CTO FinalHash, LLC

DISCLAIMER: For the trolls. No we are not affiliated with GAW in any way shape or form nor have we ever been. We simply want to help folks in anyway we can and 0% fees help us attract more customers for a while anyway so it really is win win.

Now after the GAW miner deal, MAT had some money to pay for the last 40K asics and to the manufacturer of the miners. Thats why MAT still doesn't have miners... because MAT shipped all miners to GAW (Marshall Long as commission for the GAW deal), another cloudmining company, and 3 or 4 customers.

Please, tell us about your commission for the GAW deal when you were never affiliated with GAW, Marshall Long, and please try using small words for us retards reading your response so to be able to almost comprehend completely, unlike the structure of this sentence due to the fucktard - me - penning it is maybe getting tired and wants to too dream about sugar plum fairies. ahHAahaH (todl youu i was tire, mes think mes spelt it wong)
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:43:49 AM

I wonder what he will say about that Garza link Gleb  Grin

And i see how it is.. pay back for sans me stealing your shtick ?
So now your stealing my spelling shit bad routine Sad
I got that market cornered Wink

Don't make fun of me i only have animal symbols on my keyboard where the letters worn off long ago Sad
Besides i have to see across the room on a small screen at 720p while using a bad color script for web sites LOL
AND i can't type Sad
I guarantee any 5 yr old these days could type better than me ROFL
They may even stay on topic better and be less prone to rants Wink
Did i tell you guys about Spoetnik's legendary bears yet ? hahahha

Holy pipin' hot shit-snapples i did it again.. sorry Coin'ers my crazy train got derailed.

So.. does FinalHash man have the balls for another Franco meme ? or did he only have the one ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: