Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42244 times)
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:52:58 AM

seems like big whaels are talking i better not read the all of this even the gaw bussiness came bace as bad soo all you got damage from this guys you need to proper bussiness and further prosper not the scams or nervouse deals

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:02:51 AM

I wonder what he will say about that Garza link Gleb  Grin

And i see how it is.. pay back for sans me stealing your shtick ?
So now your stealing my spelling shit bad routine Sad
I got that market cornered Wink

Don't make fun of me i only have animal symbols on my keyboard where the letters worn off long ago Sad
Besides i have to see across the room on a small screen at 720p while using a bad color script for web sites LOL
AND i can't type Sad
I guarantee any 5 yr old these days could type better than me ROFL
They may even stay on topic better and be less prone to rants Wink
Did i tell you guys about Spoetnik's legendary bears yet ? hahahha

Holy pipin' hot shit-snapples i did it again.. sorry Coin'ers my crazy train got derailed.

So.. does FinalHash man have the balls for another Franco meme ? or did he only have the one ?

Can I cup your shtick?

I'm perplexed with the following: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3ybe48/yayy_finally_got_16_bitcoins/cyc1qos

3xploit 6 points 14 hours ago

have $1 on me, 1K2bCjh1aHtCekXzJGun! /u/changetip

Here's the tx: https://blockchain.info/tx/8259aa231fa48e0c261cbd81438d5c4235902ec38bf89e7fac21ad754b2c9b6a

The $1 came from here: https://blockchain.info/address/1HxNsurr3ajse9vnUHcJpA3BhXvgPyjHp9

Now, Google 1HxNsurr3ajse9vnUHcJpA3BhXvgPyjHp9 and see if you see what I see.  Shocked
BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:32:25 PM

I swear I read somewhere in this thread about Mr. Long helping Cryptsy move to china, but I go back to try to quote it now and can't find it Sad ...

More information about this please oh pretty please with a cherry on top  Huh
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:55:14 PM

I swear I read somewhere in this thread about Mr. Long helping Cryptsy move to china, but I go back to try to quote it now and can't find it Sad ...

It's on the Cryptsy topic in my sig somewhere.

and Gleb i looked but i am not sure.. Gay Giraffe videos ? (by shady)

FUD first & ask questions later™
BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:16:01 PM

Ah yes, here it is... Thank you Spoetnik..

Marshall Long:  Sure.  So, you know, Final Hash, we're pretty diverse.  But in China exclusively what we're doing is two things.  We're helping tape out new chips because miners are feeling the crunch right now for power efficiency on their mining machines and these kind of things.  We do a lot of chip tape outs.  We do a lot of deployments.  We help consultant make things automated for them.  Because, I mean, the Chinese business model is let's throw something up and then just hire a bunch of guys to run through the aisles and turn machines off.  You know, a lot of folks are feeling the financial squeeze and they're looking to save money on a bunch of different areas.

Since the difficulty is really high.  So, we'll come in.  We'll implement some software so they don't have to have 20 guys run up and down the aisles of the data center.  We also just recently signed some contracts to move a rather large exchange to China.  That's an exchange called Cryptsy.  So, they're expanding to China to kind of serve this under-served population that's, you know, a billion and a half people that are hungry for something.  So, in China I would say it's a lot of hardware stuff, a lot of financial stuff and a lot of folks have problems getting into China just because the economies of scale in China are very different than they are virtually anywhere else so.

Marshall Long:  It's interesting and this is a big primary pushing mechanism for Cryptsy going to China actually is.  This is the first time in history that it's truly easy and openly accessible for anybody to do truly global commerce.  So, if I wanted to order something from a US company and I'm in China, outside of customs, regulations and these kinds of things, you can physically order something real-time, instantaneously without having to go through any kind of regulatory roadblocks.

And from a country that's had a full history of full repression economically, financially totalitarianism is a great place to kind of see bitcoin take off.  And that coupled with Xi Jinping being -- I'm not going to say an extremely laxed premier, but he's definitely more open to some new opportunities makes it -- outside of China just kind of chopping the internet from the outside.

It's a really interesting case study to see what happens when you suddenly give a totalitarian system and repressed population the open access to really interact with the whole world.

Dear Mr. Long, would you care to explain WTF is going on with Cryptsy if you would be so kind?
Since you are the CTO and co-founder, and by these statements seem to know things that have been hidden from all us poor folk, you would be of great service to set the record straight in this regard..
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:26:35 PM

How about the scams you were involved with? MAT? Garza?

Why did you lie ON THIS FORUM in November 2014 about the MAT/GAW deal that you were negotiating/escrowing/etc just two months prior?

It was YOU claiming you're Cryptsy's co-founder. Not some "media outlets". Are you now saying that you DID NOT post on your Linked-In page that you were a co-founder? Or on any other "bio" websites?

And yeah feel free to post those CPU mined blocks from 2009. Actually why don't you start with that.

I love your backpedaling from "owning" a farm to "hosting" at a farm. Homero would be proud.

Hello,

Some of my cohorts pointed this thread out to me. Where should we start with the proof?

Maybe the USPTO is a shill account for me right?
http://www.google.com/patents/US8727951

That is the patent associated with www.getthesurge.com   ... aka my fitness company. As you can see my name is there clear as crystal.

Moving on.

The drone company. Yes my buddy did start and thereby i later bought the company from him.
Here is the tax return from 2014. Sensitive items blurred out.
https://imgur.com/AtgV4sg
Yes the IRS is a shill for me clearly

Im going to post this then go back and read what other stuff you guys want to see. BRB

EDIT: MEC Tech was a startup some folks at the spray booth place and I did. Had some decent success. Yes there was some crossing over of jobs for www.getthesurge.com and www.clevelandaerial.com but i forgot that was a federal offense... You have the proof for this statement contained above.

Wife stuff doesn't belong here. She is a doctor and if you simply googled her you would see she is a real life dr. NOT an RN in boston. But as i said, lets leave that out of here. She has even a few publications you can look at... So yeah... googling for what you want is a forte of yours it seems

Working at the engineering firm was fun for sure. Was a designer at later the Head of tech innovation. I guess i could try to dig up an old tax return for that. Along with some tax docs for university of houston and Collin College pay stubs if you wish.

Additionally, on the cryptsy stuff, Several media outlets just put up what they want. Some ppl put CEO, obv not the case. Some people put up co-founder, still kind of not the case. I was friends with Paul for a good while, had some equity in cryptsy, the old CTO of cryptsy was moving on and Paul asked me to step in as an interim CTO until they found a guy. Was happy to oblige, that last i think about 8 months maybe a bit longer. Never took a paycheck. Was simply filling a gap until they found somebody and they did. I have been out of touch with the team over there for quite some time.

Additionally, you go on to ask why i did not include my "largest in North America Mine" in my list during my AMA... last i checked washington was part of north america...

Additionally, if you have spent anytime with roger you would know that he really does, "bare the cross" as it were for bitcoin. He has given away a bunch of coin to many people. He really cares about bitcoin. Watch any talk he has given and you can feel that.

I tried digging through the pile of babble and can't find alot about what else you are wanting. Anything else you wish to see?

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:52 PM

@Gleb
Has "mrbodz" been PM'ing you also about this topic ?
I got 2 now..

Seems to consider this an attack on him "Ahmed" ..clearly he is checking all this out.
but strangely neither of the guys posted a response saying i am not Ahmed or vice versa.
Ahmed claims this is an "Attack" on him yet he won't comment publicly to even deny it once ? Strange ?
Since both are reading this isn't it strange both have dodged the question (if they are the same guy)
If it was me i would have denied it loooong ago..

PS:
TXiD's or it didn't happen.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:59:44 PM

Sans hunting, then quoting a source, Marshall Long was instrumental in setting up Cryptsy in China because his mother-in-law is from there, coupled with knowing myriad Chinese who love having their small balls cupped by a bear. In all fairness, we can forego references of Marshall being a bear in this thread.
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:00:19 PM

Since spoetnik is asking for a reply, i'll give it.

I am not Marshall Long.

Proof incoming

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M
Scroll to time: 3:19:03

I'm the one in the black suite sat next to Marshall (the indian looking one lol)

Ahmed
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:01:31 PM

It's on the Cryptsy topic in my sig somewhere.

and Gleb i looked but i am not sure.. Gay Giraffe videos ? (by shady)

Yes, but that's enough about the bear references.
FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:03:49 PM

I am not Marshall Long.

Proof incoming

I'm the one in the black suite sat next to Marshall (the indian looking one lol)

Ahmed

Stop lying ahmed... you are me. You know it... I know it.. .Gleb knows it
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:05:53 PM

@Gleb
Has "mrbodz" been PM'ing you also about this topic ?
I got 2 now..

Seems to consider this an attack on him "Ahmed" ..clearly he is checking all this out.
but strangely neither of the guys posted a response saying i am not Ahmed or vice versa.
Ahmed claims this is an "Attack" on him yet he won't comment publicly to even deny it once ? Strange ?
Since both are reading this isn't it strange both have dodged the question (if they are the same guy)
If it was me i would have denied it loooong ago..

PS:
TXiD's or it didn't happen.

Nary a PM from either of the boys. I'm waiting for Marshall's lawyer-cum-partner from guess-what-state, Leo, to join the discussion so that I can expose his fuckin' ass as well. HAHAHA
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:07:28 PM

Shit man, quit exposing me, i thought i had a nice tan going on there in the video. Not every day a brown man turns white and vice-versa xD

Ahmed
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:11:16 PM

I am not Marshall Long.

Proof incoming

Ahmed

Stop lying ahmed... you are me. You know it... I know it.. .Gleb knows it

Hey, fuck for brains, the connection I made between you and Ahmed is how his SV read virtually exactly the same as yours, and how you openly and cloakly posted kowtowing you and your ventures, not necessarily claiming that you two were the same.
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:13:55 PM

Shit man, quit exposing me, i thought i had a nice tan going on there in the video. Not every day a brown man turns white and vice-versa xD

Ahmed

But sometimes they do... Look at michael jackson... he did it... Anything is possible. Gleb is me too. This whole thread was started by me about me and even i responded to me. And now you are me... WHOA DUDE!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:15:14 PM

Ahmed

Namaste, Brown Man, you want buy egg nog enema session or prefer special today, masala chicken?

Why did you delete your SV off your Wordpress site depicting you having the exact same experiences as Marshall Long sans the first work history on the list of being a used phone salesman?
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:16:25 PM

Ahmed

Namaste, Brown Man, you want buy egg nog enema session or prefer special today, masala chicken?

Why did you delete your SV off your Wordpress site depicting you having the exact same experiences as Marshall Long sans the first work history on the list of being a used phone salesman?

I Did that because i am the same as mrbodz... so the bio should be the same right?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:19:54 PM

Ahmed

But sometimes they do... Look at michael jackson... he did it... Anything is possible. Gleb is me too. This whole thread was started by me about me and even i responded to me. And now you are me... WHOA DUDE!

You so funny man! HAHAHA Must be nice to joke about this thread when it was designed to expose your fuckin' fat ass for being instrumental in thousands of folks losing millions of dollars. So, instead of professional addressing the claims made here to show definitive facts that I'm off my rocker, you opted to go straight to me being off my rocker foregoing the proof. Keep doing that and I'll... I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something while sitting in my comfy rocking chair.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

Ahmed

I Did that because i am the same as mrbodz... so the bio should be the same right?

You think I'm fucked in the head when in reality I'm fucked in the head.
FinalHash

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:22:26 PM

Ahmed

You so funny man! HAHAHA Must be nice to joke about this thread when it was designed to expose your fuckin' fat ass for being instrumental in thousands of folks losing millions of dollars. So, instead of professional addressing the claims made here to show definitive facts that I'm off my rocker, you opted to go straight to me being off my rocker foregoing the proof. Keep doing that and I'll... I'll... I'll... I don't know what I'll do but it'll be something while sitting in my comfy rocking chair.

Yeah but ive given all the proof you needed to prove that im ahmed and hes me and he actually ownz the drone company. And he invented the fitness products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: