Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:51:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Roger Ver lost his fuckin' mind? (this thread is about Marshall Long)  (Read 42243 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:09:42 PM

i guess Ver has some fans LOL

it's gotten pretty quiet on this topic WOW !

Crypto is a joke.
The fact that big players can be exposed and no one gives two shits is simply sad & pathetic.

lol Sept 11 has been exposed,

Crypto is legendary and u know it!!!!!

Marshall has been tied to 9/11 ?
Jeez who knew how big the conspiracy was WOW !

I can just picture him drifting his Shelby out of NY in the nick of time as the towers came down.

"Crypto is legendary" ? Not yet.. Hero member still Wink

Hey Marshall see Gleb has a bottomless pit of info to post ? LOL

Dude, don't be freakin' out Marshall Long like that!. You know damn well that "bottomless pit" looks like BBQ Pit when his tummy's grawlin'.

"Tell Marshall to hold his horses! His snack is almost ready."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 01:23:49 AM

This'll teach Marshall Long to never play the eggnog card on my ass: http://qntra.net/2015/04/garza-friends-additional-emails-detailed/

Marshall Long of FinalHash

Text messages and emails between Garza and Marshall Long of FinalHash reveal a blossoming friendship which began with the assistance for the purchase of scrypt mining hardware from Marc Coumans now bankrupt (archive) Mining ASICs Technologies through to Garza's sponsorship of the Hasher's United conference held in Las Vegas last year. The relationship appears to have become strained once Garza pushed forward with his Paycoin endeavour. Long told Qntra that he provided Garza with input on his development team for Paycoin as well as proofreading the Paycoin white paper. Long comments:

FinalHash as an entity consults with somehwere around 75 to 85% of the Bitcoin industry however, as a company or individually we did not have any development involvement on paycoin project merely due to other obligations, the primary of which was time conflicts. As relates to any, involvement I can say that I proofread the white paper and gave my input on it to their Development team, which is standard practice when seeking an outside opinion on the structural integrity of a coin. FinalHash has done this also with many other coins, as a service. So this is nothing out of the ordinary.

Despite that response, emails reveal that not only did Long at one point consider developing the coin for Garza but Long also provided Garza with additional advice when Paycoin ran into problems. Attempting to win Garza's business, Long writes to Garza regarding the coin project that would soon become known as Paycoin:

If we are doing this let me know. I need to book flights and rooms. I need your companies address Best airport to use.

Regarding the cost to develop the coin, Long writes to Garza:

And we need to work out the cost structure.

You would be responsible for the following.

Travel and accommodation for just me.

My hourly consultation rate of $150 per hour

And then if we decide to roll on the coin then we will just eat the cost of my time and charge for the build out of the following

* Wallet QT (windows and OSX) and coind
* Source Code
* Wallet compilation
* Paper Wallet Generator
* Android App (if we don¹t do POS)(if we want to make one with POS it will be a shit ton of work but we can do it)
* Merge mining capabilities
* And other necessities along the way

All in total cost would be $25,000 plus 2.5% of the coins.

Do you confirm?

And while Garza did not pursue Long's offer to develop Paycoin, Garza often emailed him for advice and support with Paycoin's development, complaining that he was not getting what he paid for and refused to pay anything further. Attempting to defuse the situation, Long told Garza that he won't pick sides and that Brad's crew, which is the team developing Paycoin is "renowned in the community". The emails make clear that whoever Brad is, he came at the recommendation of Long.

When Paycoin inevitably forks hours after launch, Garza runs to Long for advice. Long responds:

Here is the reality. The coin forked.. They are working on it now. I've not had time to pin point blame. My intuition tells me it is with your pool set up… But is just an educated guess because several peers were getting consensus and not u. Brads team is the tits.. But when he is on a hangout with everyone yelling and talking about how big pay coin is instead of focusing it is hard to get shit done. I'm in the Dev Skype now and they are progressing it seems

As Paycoin begins to crash and burn, Long shares his concerns of going to jail, tells Garza that he needs to turn down the volume on his life and that Garza should be careful because the "SEC is goin hard". As a headsup, Long tells Garza that there is bad news to come about him on January 5th and hints that Garza needed to get his money services business licence square ASAP.

Contacted for comment, Marshall Long provided Qntra with this statement.

As it relates to Jail, I was speaking "off the rip" so to speak, and any references to do with jail was merely in reference to the $20 floor, and other statements, Mr. Garza had made in reference to Paycoin's overall business model. Since I was in disagreement with him, I told him what was on my mind and stated, that promising such things so publicly could be suicide for him if the coin, were to crash. This seemed like a bad a idea at the time for him, and I stand by that opinion.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

i guess Ver has some fans LOL

it's gotten pretty quiet on this topic WOW !

Crypto is a joke.
The fact that big players can be exposed and no one gives two shits is simply sad & pathetic.

Meanwhile, like Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long is going around saying that I'm the bad guy in exposing his obvious lies... a person (me) who gives himself hourly eggnog enemas, while Marshall secretly handshakes "Brothers" admiring each others' rings conveniently forgetting the code...

A Mason is obliged by his tenure to obey the moral law.

Meanwhile, Freemasons, past and present, populating the cryptocurrency space have fleeced or are still fleecing tens of millions of dollars from their fellow man because... because... because it's the moral thing to do?

Its more like keeping with tradition for them. eg. Freemasonry was taken over by the "dark ones" centuries ago.

Europe : The First Crusade - I: The People's Crusade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIs5B2U7US0

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:10:04 AM

2016, the year Marshall Long exits the cryptocurrency space and rides into the sunset. Hey, Marshall, did you call your bud, Josh Garza, enjoying asylum in Dubai to see how close he was to that there hotel fire?

BTW, how does it feel to now be the number one laughing stock of the cryptocurrency space eclipsing Leroy Fodor's several-month reign?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 11:13:04 AM

2016, the year Marshall Long exits the cryptocurrency space and rides into the sunset. Hey, Marshall, did you call your bud, Josh Garza, enjoying asylum in Dubai to see how close he was to that there hotel fire?

BTW, how does it feel to now be the number one laughing stock of the cryptocurrency space eclipsing Leroy Fodor's several-month reign?

huh? Is Josh Garza really in Dubai? and as such can dodge the US authorities? (I mean frigging Dubai? you must just be joking with us) wondering Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:38:06 PM

huh? Is Josh Garza really in Dubai? and as such can dodge the US authorities? (I mean frigging Dubai? you must just be joking with us) wondering Smiley

Why wouldn't he run overseas? The fact that the entire BFL crew isn't already overseas tells you how stupid they really are.

FYI:

Dubai: For the International Playboy Afraid of Extradition

Widely regarded as the Las Vegas of the Persian Gulf, Dubai's gorgeous buildings, vibrant nightlife and collection of private islands make it the perfect escape for the rich man with questionable morals and a healthy disdain for hoi polloi. And, if you're looking for something a little more sedate, lesser-known Abu Dhabi is just a short ride away. Whichever way you go, the United Arab Emirates is a good deal right now -- property values tumbled during the recession but are rising again, and the country's extensive infrastructure and commercial development guarantee you easy access to most of the pleasures of home.

Nessus

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:05:26 PM

I could be mistaken here, but the FBI only has jurisdiction for arrest inside of the United States. So even if they wanted him arrested, they would have to appeal the United Arab Emirates' gov to get legal blessing to act within its boarders. Then comes an extensive man hunt in a country that doesn't want the FBI there. I think the FBI is busier with more important topics, at least from their prospective.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:26:53 PM

I could be mistaken here, but the FBI only has jurisdiction for arrest inside of the United States. So even if they wanted him arrested, they would have to appeal the United Arab Emirates' gov to get legal blessing to act within its boarders. Then comes an extensive man hunt in a country that doesn't want the FBI there. I think the FBI is busier with more important topics, at least from their prospective.

Regardless, Garza is not in dubai, that is old news. His mother posted a selfie of themselves on facebook a few days before christmas, and it was taken in Springfield, MA USA.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:55:35 PM

What they would maybe do is contact Dubai and have him extradited.
FBI does not have to set 1 foot on foreign soil.
Many countries comply with US requests.. Would Dubai etc ? i have no idea.

FBI is busier with more important topics ?
I know exactly what they are up to LOL
Investigating a P2P piracy group called Hive 8 for leaking movies.
They are not even a real group.. they are considered a P2P group (non-pre'd releases)
And they rarely go after that type of group.. but THEY ARE.. Right Now !

Marhsall Long the co-founder / CTO of Cryptsy from Project Investors with AlphaWeb Dark net ties (AKA: Silk Road v3)
Would for sure be FBI business ..especially when customers can't get their funds out
AND there is a link to Cryptsy funneling out Bitcoin last 3 months to an account holding 6 million usd in Bitcoin.
Then we have ties to a crooked lawyer.. Garza etc etc..

Ya you bet your ass they are interested because they ARE already investigating some parts of this already.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:13:41 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 07:35:25 AM by Gleb Gamow

Surely, this new escrow service isn't gonna be providing it's unique services to FinalHash et al., are they?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311716.0

Ball cupping Jedis.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:46:52 PM

Surely, this new escrow service isn't gonna be providing it's unique services to FinalHash et al., are they?: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311716.0

Ball cupping Jedis.

I see Stan Lee ball-cupping but i see VOD jerking it while he points it at Stan's shoulder as he cringes and moves away a little.
(you can clearly see he has a firm grip on the shaft of his dong)

And i hate to be a spoil sport Gleb but, that is a FAT Wolverine from the Marvel comics universe ..not Star Wars !
Me thinks you may have had way too many egg-nog aenema's LOL

..anyway LOL

Marshall ..oh Marshall where art thou ?
I am going to hold a getto blaster out side his window and have Gleb whisper what to say to me from the bush..

Marshall why you hide ? We have so many questions for you.

Don't make Gleb do another Brady Bunch meme !

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:21:39 PM

Ball cupping Jedis.

I see Stan Lee ball-cupping but i see VOD jerking it while he points it at Stan's shoulder as he cringes and moves away a little.
(you can clearly see he has a firm grip on the shaft of his dong)

And i hate to be a spoil sport Gleb but, that is a FAT Wolverine from the Marvel comics universe ..not Star Wars !
Me thinks you may have had way too many egg-nog aenema's LOL

..anyway LOL

Marshall ..oh Marshall where art thou ?
I am going to hold a getto blaster out side his window and have Gleb whisper what to say to me from the bush..

Marshall why you hide ? We have so many questions for you.

Don't make Gleb do another Brady Bunch meme !

"Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, Marshall, chameleon,
He lies, we know. He lies, we know.
But lyin' comes easy to Marshall, for he has dreams:
Driftin' for the green, driftin' for the green."
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1068

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:07:06 PM

<snip>

The FBI are pretty much everywhere and they have high level contacts with the relevant people in every country where they're present which like I said is almost everywhere.

Middle east locations : https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/middle_east

Normally what happens in a US friendly country is the FBI or some other contact will speak to law enforcement in the country in question who can potentially cancel the visa of the person and force them to leave.

Failing that another tactic is for the US to cancel or refuse to renew the persons passport (even for something like being behind on child support or tax returns) which is essentially the same thing - you get booted out on an emergency travel document with only one valid destination : The land of the free.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:17:12 PM

<snip>

The FBI are pretty much everywhere and they have high level contacts with the relevant people in every country where they're present which like I said is almost everywhere.

Middle east locations : https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/legat/middle_east

Normally what happens in a US friendly country is the FBI or some other contact will speak to law enforcement in the country in question who can potentially cancel the visa of the person and force them to leave.

Failing that another tactic is for the US to cancel or refuse to renew the persons passport (even for something like being behind on child support or tax returns) which is essentially the same thing - you get booted out on an emergency travel document with only one valid destination : The land of the free.

Perhaps, Marshall "Mining Prince" Long can vouch for Josh Garza in claiming that he's been a Shiite cleric since 2009.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:10:54 AM

http://www.coindesk.com/purse-raises-1-million-plans-secret-bitcoin-project/

Investors in the company include Strong Ventures, Yang Ventures and Plug & Play startup accelerator, as well as individual investors including BTCC CEO Bobby Lee; Bitcoin.com owner Roger Ver; and FinalHash CEO Marshall Long.

Let me guess. Marshall's tapping the bitcoins he mined in 2009.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:20:21 AM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/new-documentary-bitcoin-gospel-shows-bitcoin-netherlands/

Marshall Long, an early miner, was also covered. He says it took him about 3 weeks to figure out how mining worked and also gave an anecdote about his wife made him move his mining operation out of the house, which started his business, FinalHash.

Lie 1: Marshall Long WAS NOT an "early miner".
Lie 2: Marshall was married in March 2015, and FinalHash.com was created on 2014-01-29T13:16:36Z.
Lie 3: Taking 3 weeks to figure how to mine bitcoins in 2009 is crazy talk, especially when Marshall's on record in stating that his foray into bitcoin mining consisted of him and two of his buds.
Lie 4: Marshall Long lived in an apartment in Houston. Not a house.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 08:36:15 AM

Has Bruno Kucinskas Lost his mind

Gleb Gamow Bruno Kucinskas Is a scammer, a thief, a Liar and an Extortionist.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

Praise Jah! I got both serial liars in the same thread, both claiming to have mined bitcoins since 2009, and both have been proven beyond a shadow of doubt of being the case.

Meanwhile, just a sampling of the lies I've caught Leroy Fodor espousing:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

The following is a timeline of what Leroy Fodor had to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his Internet cafe there in the Philippines.

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

All the above is by Leroy Fodor depicting his INTERNET CAFE sans any twisted commentary by myself, Bruno.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:38:41 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 02:42:33 AM by Spoetnik

I have asked you and your scammer bum buddy TERRIK for proof of those claims before.
For example i asked Terrik on Polo chat how much was the extortion amount..
He said "i don't know"
Kind of funny Terrik knows for sure with out any doubt Bruno tried to Extort you huh ?
Funny because Terrik seems to be your ONLY friend and you would think your bum buddy would know that.

You know it's funny you claimed last night i was blindly following around Gleb agreeing with him about scammers etc.
cyberpinoy AKA: Leroy Fodor i left you negative feedback and my decision on you long ago
based on what suchMoon said.. not Gleb Gamow.

Lets get into it shall we..
You had a services description on your Stakeminers page with claims that could NOT be true.. impossible info !
You argued about it for 100 posts.. crying Troll & FUD etc.. and when suchMoon and Gleb Proved you were wrong
you silently went and changed the web sites description / slogan thingy..
If you argued mouthing them off over it swearing they were full of shit why did you sneak around changing it later ?
You did that because you were caught bullshitting and you knew it !

You also claimed to have 128 Bitcoin worth of Investors Bitcoin..
suchMoon did a break down of how much you could potentially have and be making etc
and that shattered any claims you could be making all along.. proving it's giant ponzi of lies !
Once again you kept insisting they were Trolls lying etc..
And once again you silently snuck around making an announcement proving what they said after the fact.
Citing prices have gone down etc and blaming others for a lack of profits.
When you had just finished arguing for months about it being the most profitable scheme in Crypto.  Roll Eyes

Further more..
You had been busted lying for 100 straight pages on the scam topic in my SIG.
The icing on the cake was a whole bunch of us simply said.. post proof you have those coins..
You and your scammer bum buddy Terrik said you don't have to or ignored the requests endlessly.

Gleb Gamow started that scam topic in my SIG.
He told you if you can prove you have those coins he would lock the topic and never say another word about it etc.
So cyberpinoy you could have ended the drama long ago.. you chose NOT too !

'pinoy you are sleazy greedy liar.
You simply run around non stop lying your ass off off compounding lie on lie endlessly.
And there is no room to debate it.. you are caught period .

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

cyberpinoy, you devotion and admiration for Gleb is wonderful but perhaps you could spare a few minutes and address the concerns of your customers, specifically the fact that you lost more than 50% of invested funds:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg13149294#msg13149294
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: