Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 01:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: other than bitcointalk.org  (Read 2268 times)
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:06:33 AM

Get a job IRL and convert your earnings into BTC.
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:17:58 PM

i believe that there are ways to earn money other than signature campaigns or faucets, you could try doing crowdflower tasks for bitcoins as there is a special website for that which is called coinworker.com i used to spend there a lot of my time and i did earn some money out of it
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:22:02 PM

i believe that there are ways to earn money other than signature campaigns or faucets, you could try doing crowdflower tasks for bitcoins as there is a special website for that which is called coinworker.com i used to spend there a lot of my time and i did earn some money out of it

How much you can earn from this site daily ?
I know that the micro jobs is consuming long time and big effort usually, but may be this site is different and deserve a try.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:03:17 AM

You can't earn bitcoin without some kind of investment.

Be it money, time, or work. These are all worth money. You can also invest your time into coding some kind of website and rotator and earn some kind passive income

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
hexitor

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:04:40 AM

Get a freelance job... You're going to earn way more than faucets.

Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:16:20 AM

In what field? I would recommend to build up your account with good quality posts - or buy an account - and write blog posts. Signature campaigns are one of the best ways to earn some Satoshis - and even Bitcoins when you are a good writer - within a months without any monetary investments. You only need to invest your time Wink
how could it? Google becomes strict now. If you want to add Adsense, your website shouls be launched for at least  6 months and have 60 quality articles. Writing a blog is time consuming which still cannot guarantee you will get sufficient traffic to earn satisfied amount of money.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:20:11 AM

Various other effective ways of earning bitcoin with zero investment from our end? Plz do tell and those should not be faucets or gambling websites or dice roller sites.
Do something other people need. Maybe create bitcoin-styled pendrive's, with custom engrave's?
Sell it for bitcoin. Easy-peasy.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:33:06 AM

MetaBTC for easy little money for you to use
Otherwise , well signature campaign
foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

Various other effective ways of earning bitcoin with zero investment from our end? Plz do tell and those should not be faucets or gambling websites or dice roller sites.
With zero investment is you have to find a 'giveaway'.

Find a website or service who offer giveaway that paid in bitcoin or altcoin.

Then, you have to do some task. But for now it's little bit rare for that. Not like years ago.
Book672

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:38:51 PM

My method can generate 9000% hourly, i`m not sure if you want better than that. It's pretty much the best method available today.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:59:34 PM

My method can generate 9000% hourly, i`m not sure if you want better than that. It's pretty much the best method available today.

yeah sure, most likely you're scamming someone or many people with an hiyp, or those coinx2 website, there is no 9000% per hour ever

even a pro trader can not do that, at best he can do that for one day only and that's it, if the luck is with him...
cointtoo

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

Get Paid to sites might be a good choice, you get paid for completing tasks on the site, coin bucks is a site.

♦  Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com  ♦   ♦  Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets  ♦    ♦  Provably Fair  ♦ 
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:43:49 PM

Get Paid to sites might be a good choice, you get paid for completing tasks on the site, coin bucks is a site.

Yes get paid to kind of sites are good when you compare them with faucet sites. You can earn some decent money from some micro task sites. Freelancing sites are same kind, there you can manage to earn just more than a regular full time job also.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:12:16 PM

Would you be so kind to share our method with us?
9000% per hour?Sure! Roll Eyes
Let me guess before you tell us we have to buy it because it's totally worth it right?! Cheesy
CoinBoerse.com

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:16:49 PM

Most people that make money off of their websites that are related to bitcoin and throw ads on there from bitcoin affiliate programs.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:06:23 AM

MetaBTC for easy little money for you to use
Otherwise , well signature campaign

I just checked the site metabtc and it is really very bad site, their terms and conditions are also not good and they pay you after 10 days, it is better that you can start posting in this forum and rank your position and then apply in signature campaign and earn bitcoins.
bikoBoy

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:46:36 AM

Investing in sites might be a good idea and I don't mean investment sites offering a certain profit but trading sites offering stocks for BTC but that might be profitable or not depending on how the site works.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 06:59:05 AM

I'll assume that by zero investment you mean zero money investment. There are quite a few sites that pay you in Bitcoin or altcoins for completing small tasks, like watching videos or participating in surveys. The site below is the one I used when I first got into crypto, it's been around a while and I think it's one of the more popular ones. Keep in mind I haven't used it for over 2 years, it could be that they're changed some stuff but it should still be worth a look, from what I remember it's not too hard to accumulate coins.

http://www.earncrypto.com/
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:18:52 AM

Investing in sites might be a good idea and I don't mean investment sites offering a certain profit but trading sites offering stocks for BTC but that might be profitable or not depending on how the site works.

Even Paid to click sites are a good way of earning Bitcoins like coinad, btcclicks, and many others...
Nowadays, even buxhost sites are allowing BTC as a mode of payment, but keep note that most of them are scams...

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:23:01 AM

You cant really earn BTC effectively with zero investment... You've got to devote a lot of your time and/or you have to have an investment capital.

I'm not sure if signature campaigns would count, but that's definitely the only option I can think of that fits your needs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: