Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a question  (Read 617 times)
Dh21482 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:24:03 AM

Are prepaid cc good to buy bitcoins with? If some one could help me out here I'm new to this trying to figure it out
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 03:57:10 PM

Are prepaid cc good to buy bitcoins with? If some one could help me out here I'm new to this trying to figure it out
you can try this https://www.coinbase.com/join/5677e1b484d289540d0003dd, there to have the opportunity to buy BTC for credit card for , but you have conditions, some what country are you from
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:47:18 PM

I am assuming when you mean by prepaid cc you mean a prepaid gift card like a visa gift card.

There are a couple of services that allow this, but they all have high fees so you wouldn't get as much. You should try using localbitcoins and just using cash, either in person or in mail. Just make sure that you always use escrow and check the reputation of the trader.

you can try this https://www.coinbase.com/join/5677e1b484d289540d0003dd, there to have the opportunity to buy BTC for credit card for , but you have conditions, some what country are you from
I don't think you can use a prepaid card to buy Bitcoin from coinbase. I tried a while ago and it wouldn't let me.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:50:27 PM

I am assuming when you mean by prepaid cc you mean a prepaid gift card like a visa gift card.

There are a couple of services that allow this, but they all have high fees so you wouldn't get as much. You should try using localbitcoins and just using cash, either in person or in mail. Just make sure that you always use escrow and check the reputation of the trader.

I don't think you can use a prepaid card to buy Bitcoin from coinbase. I tried a while ago and it wouldn't let me.

Yes even I did try but I was unsuccessful to buy the Bitcoin from prepaid card better you can do it using hard cash from a well reputed trader who has more transactions and a good reputation .
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:49:38 PM

You can use prepaid cards with Paypal. That being said you can follow this wiki guide to buy BTC at a 6% premium following the steps, read on here:

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Buying_Bitcoins_(the_newbie_version)

Or of course, you can find a LBC buyer who accepts paypal. ^^
tolikkk

Activity: 952

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 02:33:48 PM

of course, although a prepaid card as a financial instrument is the minimality in the conversion , even now on the Internet, in this case, there is an assumption that , or you can look for more here on the options forum or Google and find out available options
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 03:01:24 PM

i had a prepaid visa card with dollars on it which i was wanting to use for buying btc, It was money left over from a trip to the us of a but i couldnt find anyone who would accept it. I ended up having to just cash it in and lose about $200 dollars due to the exchange rate etc. Would have been a lot better if i could of just converted it to btc.

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:54:10 PM

I'm assuming that by prepaid you are talking about a debit card. One that you can only use it when its recharged. If so, yep you can use it in a lot of exchanges. You might wanna take a look at Localbitcoins
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:31:29 PM

Assuming you have a bank account you'll end up with plenty more BTC by withdrawing cash from the card, sticking it in the bank and using bank transfers.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:17:20 PM

Do not really know if they are good or not. But I assume a cc requires personal data. There are good places where you can buy if you just give your data, without using a cc.

Personally, I like coinbase to buy. It is easy and fast.

hexitor

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:18:49 PM

I don't think so.. Most people here are against CC altogether.

Scorpian

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:22:25 PM

If you are a trusted guy... Then I don't see why not.

But you don't have any reputation...
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:23:55 AM

no, those card usual have high fee, and they are against what bitcoin is, with low fee, so why someone shuld use it?

just convert your coin and recharge you bank account
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: