Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: There are people on this site who Abuse Trust Ratings  (Read 487 times)
Stoloweld (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Don't waste my time asking for my SKYPE

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:29:07 AM

I have found a way to deal with all these members who abuse the trust ratings, I found out newbies are trying to make a name for themselves by spamming and giving out Negative trust to users without any proof or reason.

There are also these Old Members who just like to post Negative rep for other users without any proof, since they are hero members you negative trust won't mean a thing on their Ratings, but now there is a way to deal with that and stop people from spamming users' accounts with negative trust.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 12:35:27 PM

I have found a way to deal with all these members who abuse the trust ratings, I found out newbies are trying to make a name for themselves by spamming and giving out Negative trust to users without any proof or reason.

There are also these Old Members who just like to post Negative rep for other users without any proof, since they are hero members you negative trust won't mean a thing on their Ratings, but now there is a way to deal with that and stop people from spamming users' accounts with negative trust.

So what is the way?  Please tell me, as I have literally hundreds of newbies who have spammed negatives on me.

P.S.  Merry ChriFSMas.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Stoloweld (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:22:44 PM

So what is the way?  Please tell me, as I have literally hundreds of newbies who have spammed negatives on me.

P.S.  Merry ChriFSMas.
How's that? I have removed some of the spammers from your ratings, you will have to do the rest, but I will try to remove them before the end of today.

If you want to talk to me PM me don't waste my time asking for external contacts
Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:39:48 PM

How's that? I have removed some of the spammers from your ratings, you will have to do the rest, but I will try to remove them before the end of today.

man remove some spammers from my ratings at the end of the day. you are doing nice work of removing trust spam man.
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

remove the negative trust you put on my account, are you stupid or what? what I comment this forum is non of your business, did you even bother to read through my other posts or you just go around handing out negative rep?
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Once that is done I will remove the -16 trust I just put on your account or I will add more and your trust spams will become useless before the end of today
Stoloweld (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:50:28 PM

man remove some spammers from my ratings at the end of the day. you are doing nice work of removing trust spam man.

remove the negative trust you put on my account, are you stupid or what? what I comment this forum is non of your business, did you even bother to read through my other posts or you just go around handing out negative rep?

Once that is done I will remove the -16 trust I just put on your account or I will add more and your trust spams will become useless before the end of today
All spam removed from Vod's account and yours, hope you will stop giving people who don't deserve Negative Rap, only give it to those who deserve it

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: