Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:23:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest my BTC  (Read 2479 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:36:10 PM

There is not any good company or any cloud mining that guarantee that you will earn so the best investment seems to be hodling.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 01:46:51 PM

There is not any good company or any cloud mining that guarantee that you will earn so the best investment seems to be hodling.

I guarantee profit...but I can not say how much.
of course the sky can fall on my head...that can i not avoid if it happens...but believe me...i I can not pay back...i will loose more than your few satoshi invested in my system.

n691309
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:56:50 PM

of course the sky can fall on my head...that can i not avoid if it happens...but believe me...i I can not pay back...i will loose more than your few satoshi invested in my system.
Well for what company or website are you talking about, i see that you have neg trust because of a complex investment scheme, you mean this?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 02:02:17 PM

Well for what company or website are you talking about, i see that you have neg trust because of a complex investment scheme, you mean this?

yes my 100 days plan is guaranted with profit after 100 days...
my negative trust points are from people who have not understood my system and have taken it for a ponzi sheme.

In a while...all my investors will be paid back with profit...the investment site will perhaps be closed...and above all I will be followed all my life by the dishonnest neg trust points...
so is life...

n691309
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:04:17 PM

yes my 100 days plan is guaranted with profit after 100 days...
my negative trust points are from people who have not understood my system and have taken it for a ponzi sheme.

In a while...all my investors will be paid back with profit...the investment site will perhaps be closed...and above all I will be followed all my life by the dishonnest neg trust points...
so is life...

Well ok, but dont have any plan investing my bitcoin neither interested to investigate and research about your investment plan.
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

[/quote ]

Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
n691309
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:07:53 PM

Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
Looking for investors is a bit hard nowadays unless you apply somewhere or run a campaing like indegogo or kickstarter. Holding bitcoin will always be a bit risky as the price is not stable, but still better than loosing in investing somewhere.
BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:11:41 PM

Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
Looking for investors is a bit hard nowadays unless you apply somewhere or run a campaing like indegogo or kickstarter. Holding bitcoin will always be a bit risky as the price is not stable, but still better than loosing in investing somewhere.

Yes, as you has read I write the same thing. I think that the only way is to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT Currency by an appropriate financial instrument.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:41:24 PM

For fiat there are plenty of valid investments that anyone can recommend but I can't think of a safe one for BTC, it's just the wild west out there and they promise you the moon. I wouldn't trust on any investment site if I were you, I actually did that research myself and it's just not worth it no matter what amount you hold.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:05:06 PM

For fiat there are plenty of valid investments that anyone can recommend but I can't think of a safe one for BTC, it's just the wild west out there and they promise you the moon. I wouldn't trust on any investment site if I were you, I actually did that research myself and it's just not worth it no matter what amount you hold.

Yes in the bitcoin scene there are lot of investments too, but there are a lot of scammy peple too.
Which makes it very hard to trust someone with your money here.

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:07:12 PM

Thank for your advice about indegogo and kikstarter, but this website aren't for my kind of business, because I own a jewerlery, and I resell a lot of jewels brand in my shop. I'm not a jewel maker. Sad
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:07:26 PM

Where can I invest BTC? Must be reliable...
Hello if you want to trade your bit coin for alt coin there some trading platforms like bittrex , c-cex etc. (trading involves high risk)
or you can invest in a site that'll give you interest up to 30% within 60 days or less this site is legit one in my list and paying since 2012 . you can pm me for the site link.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:05:24 PM

I invest in altcoins and cloud mining.
Both are risky but altcoins are a little more risky. But you can make more profit if you invest in right altcoin.

I made 30% profit on amber coin for example.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:32:23 PM

Yeah cloud mining is also very risky. Even with Hashnest you can't be sure if you get your investment back.
So watch the market closely when you are making such investment. Buying mining/cloud mining is a high-risk investment.
BitBustah (OP)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:44:15 PM

Thanks for the comments and tips/hints. Trading sounds risky, investing in a doubler (don't know how to call them) is risky too...

My faucet is for sale. With the money and extra time I might start up a new service. Don't know what yet.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:06:34 PM

Both are risky but altcoins are a little more risky. But you can make more profit if you invest in right altcoin.

Altcoins are a good way to make some profit on your invesment.
For that matter altcoins are also a good way to lose your money.
I would advice only to invest in the top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:27:54 AM

Altcoins are a good way to make some profit on your invesment.
For that matter altcoins are also a good way to lose your money.
I would advice only to invest in the top 10 altcoins on coinmarketcap

IMO alts are 2014ish, most of the alts have so little trade volume that it's no longer worth to take a look at.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:32:28 PM

I used to play the alt market too, but these days the volume is very low.
Also a lot of scamming happening there, so i decided to leave it all together, expect for a few coins i am involved in.

toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:55:57 PM

I invested a few hundred in btc here , it seems really solid , so far

https://btcjam.com/landing/lending/micro-lend-philanthropy?gclid=CPGV4627ycQCFW0V7AodjgwAgQ

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
rickday

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:39:27 AM

Try igot.

That's the BEST.

http://igot.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: