Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 33896 times)
a037855745

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:36:26 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 11:51:22 PM by a037855745

admin I have got 0% refund address is 19WyPCRcMguwDwSejuutokLHDc3BfSYouH
thanks hope round 2 last.
https://blockchain.info/tx/37e27fd7e14f5e6d9885d34e7bb07cf11ba2ec6bf31b6862fe2cf84c63ecd664
https://blockchain.info/tx/71fe74fb6ed92b574bb6b55cf3065ca18f4fac836707c9875ca8554460e6e7f3
https://blockchain.info/tx/43aeb2aca4831a0bdba7ec32aba39858194c6b6678c124e50fc0ce83c09a57cb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bugf1x

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:47:15 PM

So the refund it 1% per day, do we have to wait 100 days to get refunded completely? Or will you make the percentage larger as time goes by since the balance is growing?
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 11:49:26 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 11:25:57 AM by supermoney

Are you sure that you can afford to lose that money? Do not forget the main rule in gambling: Do not deposit more than you can afford to lose.

However, thank you for the great support. And remember the second rule: You should always give something back. So you found out that you can have a nice secure profit with those 50 hours plans, that is great, but you should diversify and also put some of your deposits into 100 hours. So  the balance is not set at risk to hit zero fast.

It took me about 2 hours to do the math with all inputs, profits, timespan etc.
I will get paid for sure if you are not intended to scam in next 50 hours and you know it too. However, I'm ready to re-invest, also because I got another stake of BTC a part (my team mates who joined under me have another stake aswell), but first I must make sure you will pay us out, cause we can't keep depositing without receiving anything back, right?  Smiley
Moreover people must show their support too, otherwise we end up losing all if continue to invest such big amounts and they just sucking from us.

By the way:
Are you taking any fee? If yes, how much? Do you deduct the fee from received deposits or when paying out?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:03:01 AM

Another deposit for the new round... Cool

https://blockchain.info/tx/0827bdbd89d9db7b3a9e88d31adab24616926d779df221ce234b702d6ddfe898

Good luck to all...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:25:53 AM

Are you sure that you can afford to lose that money? Do not forget the main rule in gambling: Do not deposit more than you can afford to lose.

However, thank you for the great support. And remember the second rule: You should always give something back. So you found out that you can have a nice secure profit with those 50 hours plans, that is great, but you should diversify and also put some of your deposits into 100 hours. So  the balance is not set at risk to hit zero fast.

It took me about 2 hours to do the math with all inputs, profits, timespan etc.
I will get paid for sure if you are not intended to scam in next 50 hours and you know it too. However, I'm ready to re-invest, also because I got another 20 BTC a part (my team mates who joined under me have another stake aswell), but first I must make sure you will pay us out, cause we can't keep depositing without receiving anything back, right?  Smiley
Moreover people must show their support too, otherwise we end up losing all if continue to invest such big amounts and they just sucking from us.

By the way:
Are you taking any fee? If yes, how much? Do you deduct the fee from received deposits or when paying out?

You are right, I always wondered why people did not got to such a plan earlier, but it seems not everyone is interested in math.

No we take no fees, actually we have also lost around 5 btc in round one. Because we paid for all advertising out of our pocket and had no chance to subtract that amount from the balance before it collapsed. Also we tried hard to prevent the collapsing by putting some of our own bitcoins in there. Btw.  that is our profit, we deposit from time to time and wait till we get paid, as everyone else does.

We also have plans for a VIP-Dashboard, where you would see more statistics and charts, we would sell the login to such a dashboard then.

Eheh.. As I used to do with my project TheGrandBitcoin, gambling in my own game  Cheesy
Well, you got database, stats scripts and much more to track the game instead of manually doing the math as I did.
However, thanks for clarification, very weird nobody else asking such important things before. Once I get paid I think your trust will get big because you're gonna be one the few admins around who pays out a +8 BTC guy  Shocked
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:14:51 AM

UPDATE 2: So we are receiving an overwhelming support from new depositors and decided to send out another refund today. All deposits below 0.003 btc were refunded by 100 %. All deposits above 0.003 btc, were refunded a total of 3 %. See below.

https://blockexplorer.com/tx/735389ac620cfe743e2b8c94c2d63a0c2da435812d19868c15f09d14e17f3591

Just don't run out of funds on 2nd round because you're already refunding to much imho. Not talking for my deposits only, but for others too. Be carefull with numbers, no need to rush because those donkeys won't join back FlexyBit anymore.
You still can pay them 1% a day, which is sustainable for both parts.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:23:39 AM

UPDATE 2: So we are receiving an overwhelming support from new depositors and decided to send out another refund today. All deposits below 0.003 btc were refunded by 100 %. All deposits above 0.003 btc, were refunded a total of 3 %. See below.

https://blockexplorer.com/tx/735389ac620cfe743e2b8c94c2d63a0c2da435812d19868c15f09d14e17f3591

Just don't run out of funds on 2nd round because you're already refunding to much imho. Not talking for my deposits only, but for others too. Be carefull with numbers, no need to rush because those donkeys won't join back FlexyBit anymore.

Yes, we will take care. But we need to set a strong sign. And we did now. Now it is up to our users, to join the game again! Wink

Ok, but seriously be carefull because me and others played big sums, on long term plans as well, by knowing you will be giving 1% daily refund (even though it wasn't stated anywhere before) and now already refunding those lost guys with my inputs (as far as I can see on txs).
My deposits were set according to actual balance + 2% of total refund amount, but now with these new changes I start to be a little worried cause I don't care to refund those guys since rules were and are different. Just saying.
StrokeOfLife

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

Hello there!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:33:48 AM

I can prove that admin is honest about his update. My deposit in round 1 was 0.06 and he has refunded 3% (0.0018) so far.
https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/735389ac620cfe743e2b8c94c2d63a0c2da435812d19868c15f09d14e17f3591
https://btc.blockr.io/tx/info/058d13250885a99b38dbbb581382d2d36e0bcb4ca3afd66ef0bcc163a7e62e66

Admin, please be careful of the refunds and make sure the pot has enough balance to pay for 2nd round too. I wish you all the best.
JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:35:31 AM

Yes, we will take care. But we need to set a strong sign. And we did now. Now it is up to our users, to join the game again! Wink

Ok, but seriously be carefull because me and others played big sums, on long term plans as well, by knowing you will be giving 1% daily refund (even though it wasn't stated anywhere before) and now already refunding those lost guys with my inputs (as far as I can see on txs).
My deposits were set according to actual balance + 2% of total refund amount, but now with these new changes I start to be a little worried cause I don't care to refund those guys since rules were and are different. Just saying.

Actually the refund is not as bad as you're thinking. The admin is really just adjusting the payouts proportionally since there were over 3 btc deposited in the last 24 hours. The system can afford this.

Think about this for a second. Have you ever seen a ponzi that has collapsed and has been honest about it? Yeah, they're everywhere. But, have you seen a ponzi that has collapsed, been honest about it and then refunded those payments while still offering the service? No. This is literally the first ever to do that. This reinforces trust, one of the many reasons people have already deposited so much.

Of course there will be some who never come back but there will be an overwhelming amount of support now for flexybit. Just keep depositing, filling the wallet and you will see your payment arrive. I have a lot of trust in this admin, he knows what he's doing.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:42:12 AM

I'm not against refunding, TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
However, let's stick to the rules ok? Me and all my referrals joined under the rule "1% daily refund", so far it was paid 3% already? ~1.25 BTC recently? According to what you guys are saying and according to the public transactions 2nd round is already fucked up lol
We deposited according to some specific rules which helped us to make a perfect math out of it, now ruining all our plans. Please continue giving 1% daily and not more as stated when we all joined.
supermoney
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:59:49 AM

I'm not against refunding, TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
However, let's stick to the rules ok? Me and all my referrals joined under the rule "1% daily refund", so far it was paid 3% already? ~1.25 BTC recently? According to what you guys are saying and according to the public transactions 2nd round is already fucked up lol
We deposited according to some specific rules which helped us to make a perfect math out of it, now ruining all our plans. Please continue giving 1% daily and not more as stated when we all joined.

we paid 3 % to all deposits beyond 0.003 btc  because of two reasons.

First: We need to set a sign, and we have done it. Trust me, this will help us to recover.

Second: We have a lot of work to do. So we decided to pay 2 % now and will probably skip the next 1 %. So your calculation is still valid. Before you will get paid (in ~50 hours), there will be 3 % out of the wallet for refunds. So next refund will follow in 40 -50 hours instead of 24. So we are still sticking to the 1 % per day rule. Also we will always make a calculation before sending out new refunds. For instance if deposits within the last 24 hours will drop, we will halten the refunding process.

Then this actually makes sense. So are deposits somehow safe/insured? And how much 1% equals to?
sheila1367

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:14:16 AM

I havent get my refund coz your site said vannot find user when i log im so all the data lost and now i try to login but all gone even my investment before and commissions Sad
sheila1367

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 02:21:38 AM

I havent get my refund coz your site said vannot find user when i log im so all the data lost and now i try to login but all gone even my investment before and commissions Sad

We have reset the database.

More information here:

https://flexybit.com/refunds

no one read the rules today... Roll Eyes We have even a message on the main page, and ask everyone to read the damn news...

I want my refund so i can reinvest again your site is cool so im using it till now
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:04:40 AM

I feel like refunding the people who lost their money will cause the 2nd round to end much more quickly.  Are you intending on refunding 100% of what was lost or just a portion, I know you think refunding the money will make those people deposit again but think about the people who did not lose money who now do not want to deposit because you are refunding other peoples money with their money causing the program to inevitably end quicker.  Does the positive effects outweigh the negative by doing this ?
JavaLove

Activity: 434

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:08:18 AM

I feel like refunding the people who lost their money will cause the 2nd round to end much more quickly.  Are you intending on refunding 100% of what was lost or just a portion, I know you think refunding the money will make those people deposit again but think about the people who did not lose money who now do not want to deposit because you are refunding other peoples money with their money causing the program to inevitably end quicker.  Does the positive effects outweigh the negative by doing this ?

Well ever since this refunding process has started, if you look on the site, there has been over 3 btc deposited in the past 24 hours.

The positives are definitely going to outweigh any negatives.

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:34:43 AM

is not my fucking probem..we want our money to refund asap!if you dont have money dont create this stupid sites..who care you deposited 1btc or even 100btc lol
trishaira

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 04:08:26 AM

thank you flexy for refunding us, we are re investing again since yesterday, please adjust the double to 200 hours again so the plan will not fail
kunchinq

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:05:23 AM

Sorry for what I've said a couple of day.
now I wanna say Thanks for giving back those money.

again sorry
dwyer17

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

Give 'em the pickle

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:10:01 AM

I have invest into round 2. The return percentages look more sustainable this time around.
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 05:26:06 AM

is not my fucking probem..we want our money to refund asap!if you dont have money dont create this stupid sites..who care you deposited 1btc or even 100btc lol

you must realize it is a game and you lost the round, you can not expect a refund.  Also why are you saying "you" as if I am the creator of the site ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: