Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:45:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and sex  (Read 3635 times)
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:18:31 PM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

Which university conducted the survey? Which science journal did the survey release in? Out of all the weird shit I have heard over here in the forums, this has to be one of the most absurd one.
We are humans FFS!! mainstream media already alienates us as being hardcore geeks or hackers, now don't you try to add anymore to that disrepute by attributing a non human-like trait to all of us.

Yes I am 20 something and I love sex. I can serve you up on a platter and EAT you. Figuratively speaking.

and what is this obscene comment about queer folks? Are they not humans or is a sex worker (whore) somehow above a gay person? Seriously this was not meant to be offensive to you since you are so open about your profession.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:41:57 PM

Indeed, a very strange post.

So...let's summarize.  A newbie poster knew nothing in 2013, has learned nothing in the meantime, has some insults to make, claims to be a sex worker, and never thinks of offering sex for coin.

Sounds....too dull to merit a response....
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:20:15 PM

Which university conducted the survey? Which science journal did the survey release in? Out of all the weird shit I have heard over here in the forums, this has to be one of the most absurd one.
We are humans FFS!! mainstream media already alienates us as being hardcore geeks or hackers, now don't you try to add anymore to that disrepute by attributing a non human-like trait to all of us.

Yes I am 20 something and I love sex. I can serve you up on a platter and EAT you. Figuratively speaking.

and what is this obscene comment about queer folks? Are they not humans or is a sex worker (whore) somehow above a gay person? Seriously this was not meant to be offensive to you since you are so open about your profession.

I don't care which university did it. LOL. I thought it was interesting.

I'm basing my thoughts and feelings on my experiences in Bitcoin, which as a woman.

That was sarcasm, not an obscene comment. LOL. I was in the forums earlier and someone was posing about homosexuality being due to child abuse so you should probably go talk to that guy if you don't want people thinking that bitcoin guys are non-human.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:22:54 PM

I'm basing my thoughts and feelings on my experiences in Bitcoin, which as a woman.

That was sarcasm, not an obscene comment. LOL. I was in the forums earlier and someone was posing about homosexuality being due to child abuse so you should probably go talk to that guy if you don't want people thinking that bitcoin guys are non-human.

Now that you say it, it is actually very possible you are the same guy with another shill account.
There are idiots in this world and then there are IDIOTS in this world.

That guy who was talking shit about gay people is just another new user / attention grabbing troll.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:37:07 PM

So...let's summarize.  A newbie poster knew nothing in 2013, has learned nothing in the meantime, has some insults to make, claims to be a sex worker, and never thinks of offering sex for coin.

Let's summarize:

- I'm a woman who thought the men in bitcoin land were shitty in 2013 because they were hostile, emotional babies, and so far, not too much is changed. Yes, I am a sex worker, and in the last few weeks started a Counterparty token for a sex work agency. You can find the most current thread in the altcoin forum and my first thread about it in the securities forum under my old user name - Katrina Elisse Caudle.

But somehow even if it's dull... you left a response anyways... that happened to be a total waste of time and ignorant af...

I think gentlemen, you are proving my point quite exquisitely.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:45:37 PM

Now that you say it, it is actually very possible you are the same guy with another shill account.

That guy who was talking shit about gay people is just another new user / attention grabbing troll.

LOL, seriously? So a woman comes on asking questions about men's shitty behaviour around sex and crappy forum politics and she *must* be another man wasting everyone's time?

Roll Eyes  Nope, not too much has changed since 2013 has it boys?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:59:36 AM

LOL, seriously? So a woman comes on asking questions about men's shitty behaviour around sex and crappy forum politics and she *must* be another man wasting everyone's time?

Roll Eyes  Nope, not too much has changed since 2013 has it boys?

Not as far as a certain percent of the human race exhibiting insulting and negative behavior.

Oh, and by the way we're all women posing as men.  You couldn't tell, dear?
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:03:13 AM

So mostly you're here to waste time and get attention right? Since none of you have actually contributed to this discussion at all, You can't even see how hostile you are to women can you? It's like clockwork.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:54:48 AM

Actually, I'm kinda done talking to Spendulus so I'm muting him.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:03:44 AM

I remember another female sex worker from the UK a while back. A socialist dominatrix. She was fun to read.

Anyway, welcome and have fun. Lots and lots men waiting to be punished by you...

Wink

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:20:30 AM

LOL, thank you Wilikon!  Wink
meren

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:12:34 AM

Let's summarize:

- I'm a woman who thought the men in bitcoin land were shitty in 2013 because they were hostile, emotional babies, and so far, not too much is changed. Yes, I am a sex worker, and in the last few weeks started a Counterparty token for a sex work agency. You can find the most current thread in the altcoin forum and my first thread about it in the securities forum under my old user name - Katrina Elisse Caudle.

But somehow even if it's dull... you left a response anyways... that happened to be a total waste of time and ignorant af...

I think gentlemen, you are proving my point quite exquisitely.

What do you expect? How can people take you seriously? You epitomize the everything normal society stands against for.
You say you're a sex worker which is just a polite way to say - what that guy said above.
So it is quiet normal that you will be laughed at and everything you say will be held against you and yes believe it or not with an insulting perspective such as yours don't expect other people to be polite to you. A -you know what! in this case.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:41:16 AM

So you think because I charge men money for bother they cause me that I deserve to be bothered by them? LOL Men fall over themselves to get my attention every day - It simply makes sense that I charge them for it.

I would ask you why it bothers you so much, but I really don't care. I do what I like with my body, charge what I like, and laugh all the way to the bank while you toss judgement around shit you don't understand. Ignored from this point on I might add.

Come on, gentlemen. Surely someone's got to be able to handle a conversation with a woman about sex without flailing. I know it's hard, but I didn't think it would be this hard.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:10:44 AM

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:35:10 AM

So you think because I charge men money for bother they cause me that I deserve to be bothered by them? LOL Men fall over themselves to get my attention every day - It simply makes sense that I charge them for it.

I would ask you why it bothers you so much, but I really don't care. I do what I like with my body, charge what I like, and laugh all the way to the bank while you toss judgement around shit you don't understand. Ignored from this point on I might add.

Come on, gentlemen. Surely someone's got to be able to handle a conversation with a woman about sex without flailing. I know it's hard, but I didn't think it would be this hard.

Well in that case why do you even care to make this post?
You are a whore no matter which end you put on top. People pay you for sex and you knew what you were getting into when you got into it.

You are so ignorant and arrogant that you have to rub it in everyone's face that you are a whore and make more money than the average joe working to feed his family... and SOMEHOW that is a classy thing to do.

Because NEWSFLASH it isn't. You want to be respected then give people something to respect about.

You mister - which I am sure you are, a man, are an attention seeker whore and that's what gets you off. Deal with it cuz we can see right through you.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Bitware

Activity: 926

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:22:45 AM

Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

Bitcoin doesn't care about your gender nor your Marxist/Communist ideology, and neither do I.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:40:09 AM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013,

Date Registered:    December 23, 2015, 11:06:10 PM
Trolling much? Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

the subject (sex) its not even apropriate to connect to money or bitcoin the coin its to do good things like live into porsper life and no need of reproductive tips of personal use we use as we do and we try not to be trolled into 2013 my year of btc also but this accounbt much further on
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

Bitcoin doesn't care about your gender nor your Marxist/Communist ideology, and neither do I.

To that I say, what are we men supposed to do? If girls are more interested in becoming whores than they are in becoming a techie then that's not our problem.

Lol people like you are the real reason why women who are sex workers get a bad name as if that wasn't there already. Besides you are not making any friends here and neither are you a philanthropist, you boast of the money you make (or don't make) being a whore it's not like you care about how the world works or what is right vs what is wrong and how you could possibly change the world.. you're just a fucking moron who THINKS anyone here takes HIM seriously.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:21:32 PM

There are thousands of active people in the crypto world, not everyone is in it for the business. Many have started using bitcoin because of how convenient it is for gambling/drugs/moneylaundering etc. So you also see that there are also many diverse use cases other than business. There is demand for sex however. Check your reddit.com/r/girlsgonebitcoin and xotika.tv.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:12:03 PM

females in btc are the same as females everywhere on the internet, 99% of them are only around to use their femininity to get free stuff from desperate males, not that i blame them, they have between 15-35 to make their mark on the world and we have our whole lives, so let them do what they must in the short time they have

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:25:47 AM

You might not care, but it still affects people. *Shrugs* There's no difference just because you're interested in bitcoin. The world treats you different than women so it's better to acknowledge that.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:34:20 AM

Trolling much? Cheesy

My previous account in 2013 was "Katrina Elisse Caudle" lol. I got a new one. *Shrugs*
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:45:02 AM

the subject (sex) its not even apropriate to connect to money or bitcoin the coin its to do good things like live into porsper life and no need of reproductive tips of personal use we use as we do and we try not to be trolled into 2013 my year of btc also but this accounbt much further on

What? Prosperity... fertility.... etc etc. That's all sex. LOL.

But if you feel it's inappropriate, please feel free to stay out of the thread.  Roll Eyes
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:53:40 AM

females in btc are the same as females everywhere on the internet, 99% of them are only around to use their femininity to get free stuff from desperate males, not that i blame them, they have between 15-35 to make their mark on the world and we have our whole lives, so let them do what they must in the short time they have

When men talk like that, women should get free shit and go. WTF? Lol. Dude, you got issues.  Roll Eyes Also, open a history text book.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:56:45 AM

if its free stuff you want, this will help you get it

http://www.etopical.com/skin-lightening-surgery-cost-before-after-permanent/

http://www.elle.com/beauty/hair/tips/g8160/best-hair-straightening-products/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
hexitor

Activity: 160

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:57:25 AM

I'm interested in both bitcoin and sex.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:02:22 AM

This is a effect negative from bitcoin.  Sex and transaction sex have must  be easy.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:18:24 PM

Trolling much? Cheesy

My previous account in 2013 was "Katrina Elisse Caudle" lol. I got a new one. *Shrugs*

You dick head !! The very reason I asked you to provide sources and publications of the poll or survey or whatever you imagined it to be, was to prove how phoney and fake you are Smiley There have been no credible polls that have been conducted into this matter and there never will. The fact that you do not even HAVE the same account proves that whoever owned and operated THAT account and THIS account is the same person AND a troll.

Out of EVERYTHING in the world why did you have to pretend to be a whore? Are you gay son?

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:17:52 PM

OP, are you on reddit.com/r/girlsgonebitcoin ?

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:03:45 PM

I'm a lifestyle findomme and your opinion of my looks is irrelevant but you can send me money to apologize for your bullshit. xo

I'm interested in what kind of brains are kicking around this joint.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

OP, are you on reddit.com/r/girlsgonebitcoin ?

No, I haven't been. I'm not too sure about how much conversation is going on over there but maybe I was too quick to judge.

Also saddampbuh, I've hit the ignore button. I've seen the shit you troll around women on these forums and you're a waste of time.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:23:47 PM

Is free sex... Free speech?

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:32:02 PM

Mmm, blissful silence as Wilikon is ignored...
meren

Activity: 149

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:10:52 AM

Who knows maybe you and wilkon and this saddam fuck guy is the same person. You guys are the trolls of this community anyway. Anywhere I look there some kinda bullshit you guys have been spewing up.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:00:25 AM

Lol, seems like meren is ignored too. xo If you weren't nice to me, go away and play somewhere else.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:52:52 AM

Lol, seems like meren is ignored too. xo If you weren't nice to me, go away and play somewhere else.

lol if you are SO concerned and bothered about what people say to you - A WHORE - why did you open a public thread? Keep sucking those fat dicks and stuffing your self with semen rich spaghetti and caviar... straight out of a belgua's ass.

You fail to see that it is only you who is unwelcome here.

PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT A WHORE THINKS!

That too a stupid dumb fuck like you.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:34:10 AM

I love how desperately these guys want to get my attention but you're ignored too. Go talk to someone else.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:18:23 PM

I love how desperately these guys want to get my attention but you're ignored too. Go talk to someone else.

No body wants your attention lol if you believe that then you need to delete yourself from this planet's history. People generally care less about the opinion of the sex toy they buy, you are nothing more than a sex toy to some and people will use you and throw you away like they have done so many times in the past.

and finally when you're 50 something, have a lose pussy, wrinkles hidden with botox, all the money dried up, all the eggs in your womb spoilt THEN you'd think.. 'hmm I wonder what color is the water on moon' you know why?? BECAUSE YOUR ARE FUCKING DUMB DUMB Smiley
Ok maybe not that dumb but you get the gist.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:58:13 PM

lol if you are SO concerned and bothered about what people say to you - A WHORE - why did you open a public thread? ....

Wait, so a whore opens a thread and then proceeds to insult all the guys AND put them on ignore?

That ain't the way to make a pile of money whoring.

Here's the way to make a pile of money whoring...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwIEUflY6YI

(ignore the Obama billboard in the background...lol...)
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:22:11 PM

Forum posts I make are flocked to by men I ignore grasping for more attention. You must be so fucking confused about your own dick to keep coming into this thread to get attention from me. 

Weakness is weird.

2 BTC for me to unignore you. *blows a kiss*
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:34:59 AM

Forum posts I make are flocked to by men I ignore grasping for more attention. You must be so fucking confused about your own dick to keep coming into this thread to get attention from me. 

Weakness is weird.

2 BTC for me to unignore you. *blows a kiss*

Give me your address. I will give you 5 btc.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:52:19 PM

I'm not very interested in sex any more. Too much hassle, too much unhappiness and it always turns to shit in the end. These days I'd prefer to sit in my shack reciting railway time tables out loud. If a woman wants to get into my thong then she'll have to do some serious sweet talking and buy me an awful lot of flowers which she's welcome to purchase with BTC.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:31:29 PM

I'm not very interested in sex any more. Too much hassle, too much unhappiness and it always turns to shit in the end. These days I'd prefer to sit in my shack reciting railway time tables out loud. If a woman wants to get into my thong then she'll have to do some serious sweet talking and buy me an awful lot of flowers which she's welcome to purchase with BTC.

LOL, that's a very limited view of sex but okay. Guess it's just you and your hand tonight...
pattu1

Activity: 675

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 05:34:24 AM

Hmm.... It does seem like the geeks and nerds will inherit the earth.
Even is most geeks are awkward with women, it doesn't matter.
In the end, if you are successful, money is sufficient to compensate for the awkwardness.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 07:15:45 AM

Hmm.... It does seem like the geeks and nerds will inherit the earth.
Even is most geeks are awkward with women, it doesn't matter.
In the end, if you are successful, money is sufficient to compensate for the awkwardness.

A better idea would be for folks to learn emotional intelligence.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 06:58:54 PM

5 BTC bitch. Whore. Whatever you are Smiley 5 BTC give me your home address and prove it is yours.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 07:54:06 PM

blockchain sex - love it!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:52:00 PM

5 BTC bitch. Whore. Whatever you are Smiley 5 BTC give me your home address and prove it is yours.
...and you'll find a fat slob of a old male loser...
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:01:47 PM

Spendulus - 10 BTC to unignore. LOL
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 11:59:16 PM

Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker

Pls, proofs.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:08:28 AM

Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker

Pls, proofs.

Nah. I don't have to prove to men what my experience with men is like. That means the validation of my experience must happen through the eyes of men which is bullshit and a trap. It doesn't make sense for me to try to convince men of an experience they don't have and aren't inclined to be sympathetic towards.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:16:52 AM

I don't have to prove

sex worker
is about what?

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:37:12 AM

Google it.
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

Google it.

"Cass LeChat sex worker" ??

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:54:40 AM

I put you on the ignore list so unfortunately (or rather fortunately) I can't read your replies.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:03:37 AM

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex?

If I could get Bitcoins as easy as I can get sex then I'd prolly be more interested in, and spend more time getting sex. But that is easy so I spend my time getting Bitcoins instead..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 09:02:57 PM

personally, i jerk off work pauses .. when i get to home,i have sex with my lover until bitcoin transaction ends.
madscientist

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:05:51 AM

I know something about this lady, and it is a lady. A lady with
an enormous chip on her shoulder regarding men. The story
starts in a little town outside Providence, involves a chem BS,
an econ Ms, and an abbreviated career in the venture
capital biz.  She is not a sex worker in the usual sense:she's
an online/phone sex dominatrix. She talks to men for money
and shows pictures of herself naked. She's actually hot.

Her hatred for men prolly goes back to childhood I guess, but
she had a bad experience with men in the VC world. I don't
doubt she was mistreated but I cant believe they were all
creeps. It must have been partly her too.

She has developed a massive Narcissistic Personality Disorder,
or started with one.  She says stuff on twitter that is borderline
delusional and crazy.  Its too bad because she is smart and
good looking. She's not lying about men paying to talk to her.
However, the conversation probably ends in a sticky mess. 

On Twitter she is "American Mistress", ElleBardotSmith. She likes
to use big words and she's articulate for a chem major.
Google #Giveyourmoneytowomen for a laugh. That's her
brainchild.   

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:13:05 AM

I know something about this lady, and it is a lady.

lol

put some picture

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 10:32:50 AM

On Twitter she is "American Mistress", ElleBardotSmith. She likes
to use big words and she's articulate for a chem major.
Google #Giveyourmoneytowomen for a laugh. That's her
brainchild.    

Well, that #Giveyourmoneytowomen was/is a pretty childish pseudo-feminist rip-off attempt indeed. Quite entertaining tho' Smiley. I guess they wanted to be ironic.
opmac

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 01:17:27 PM

This was a interesting thread.

Seems like a troll queen. But this person is entitled to speak her/him mind

If you ignore her/him they will go away. The thread will die.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: