Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:17:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and sex  (Read 3648 times)
Cass LeChat (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:18:31 PM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013, there was a bit of a survey done saying that most bitcoin users were men, the majority of them being 20-30 ish, and less interested in sex than the average male. Hilariously, as a woman and a sex worker, I found this kind of intriguing. Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

So I'm curious if anything's changed. Are y'all still more interested in business than sex? And what have you learned about women in bitcoin? Or god forbid, queer folks in bitcoin?

Which university conducted the survey? Which science journal did the survey release in? Out of all the weird shit I have heard over here in the forums, this has to be one of the most absurd one.
We are humans FFS!! mainstream media already alienates us as being hardcore geeks or hackers, now don't you try to add anymore to that disrepute by attributing a non human-like trait to all of us.

Yes I am 20 something and I love sex. I can serve you up on a platter and EAT you. Figuratively speaking.

and what is this obscene comment about queer folks? Are they not humans or is a sex worker (whore) somehow above a gay person? Seriously this was not meant to be offensive to you since you are so open about your profession.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:41:57 PM

Indeed, a very strange post.

So...let's summarize.  A newbie poster knew nothing in 2013, has learned nothing in the meantime, has some insults to make, claims to be a sex worker, and never thinks of offering sex for coin.

Sounds....too dull to merit a response....
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:20:15 PM

Which university conducted the survey? Which science journal did the survey release in? Out of all the weird shit I have heard over here in the forums, this has to be one of the most absurd one.
We are humans FFS!! mainstream media already alienates us as being hardcore geeks or hackers, now don't you try to add anymore to that disrepute by attributing a non human-like trait to all of us.

Yes I am 20 something and I love sex. I can serve you up on a platter and EAT you. Figuratively speaking.

and what is this obscene comment about queer folks? Are they not humans or is a sex worker (whore) somehow above a gay person? Seriously this was not meant to be offensive to you since you are so open about your profession.

I don't care which university did it. LOL. I thought it was interesting.

I'm basing my thoughts and feelings on my experiences in Bitcoin, which as a woman.

That was sarcasm, not an obscene comment. LOL. I was in the forums earlier and someone was posing about homosexuality being due to child abuse so you should probably go talk to that guy if you don't want people thinking that bitcoin guys are non-human.
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:22:54 PM

I'm basing my thoughts and feelings on my experiences in Bitcoin, which as a woman.

That was sarcasm, not an obscene comment. LOL. I was in the forums earlier and someone was posing about homosexuality being due to child abuse so you should probably go talk to that guy if you don't want people thinking that bitcoin guys are non-human.

Now that you say it, it is actually very possible you are the same guy with another shill account.
There are idiots in this world and then there are IDIOTS in this world.

That guy who was talking shit about gay people is just another new user / attention grabbing troll.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:37:07 PM

So...let's summarize.  A newbie poster knew nothing in 2013, has learned nothing in the meantime, has some insults to make, claims to be a sex worker, and never thinks of offering sex for coin.

Let's summarize:

- I'm a woman who thought the men in bitcoin land were shitty in 2013 because they were hostile, emotional babies, and so far, not too much is changed. Yes, I am a sex worker, and in the last few weeks started a Counterparty token for a sex work agency. You can find the most current thread in the altcoin forum and my first thread about it in the securities forum under my old user name - Katrina Elisse Caudle.

But somehow even if it's dull... you left a response anyways... that happened to be a total waste of time and ignorant af...

I think gentlemen, you are proving my point quite exquisitely.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:45:37 PM

Now that you say it, it is actually very possible you are the same guy with another shill account.

That guy who was talking shit about gay people is just another new user / attention grabbing troll.

LOL, seriously? So a woman comes on asking questions about men's shitty behaviour around sex and crappy forum politics and she *must* be another man wasting everyone's time?

Roll Eyes  Nope, not too much has changed since 2013 has it boys?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:59:36 AM

LOL, seriously? So a woman comes on asking questions about men's shitty behaviour around sex and crappy forum politics and she *must* be another man wasting everyone's time?

Roll Eyes  Nope, not too much has changed since 2013 has it boys?

Not as far as a certain percent of the human race exhibiting insulting and negative behavior.

Oh, and by the way we're all women posing as men.  You couldn't tell, dear?
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:03:13 AM

So mostly you're here to waste time and get attention right? Since none of you have actually contributed to this discussion at all, You can't even see how hostile you are to women can you? It's like clockwork.
Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:54:48 AM

Actually, I'm kinda done talking to Spendulus so I'm muting him.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:03:44 AM

I remember another female sex worker from the UK a while back. A socialist dominatrix. She was fun to read.

Anyway, welcome and have fun. Lots and lots men waiting to be punished by you...

Wink

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:20:30 AM

LOL, thank you Wilikon!  Wink
meren

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:12:34 AM

Let's summarize:

- I'm a woman who thought the men in bitcoin land were shitty in 2013 because they were hostile, emotional babies, and so far, not too much is changed. Yes, I am a sex worker, and in the last few weeks started a Counterparty token for a sex work agency. You can find the most current thread in the altcoin forum and my first thread about it in the securities forum under my old user name - Katrina Elisse Caudle.

But somehow even if it's dull... you left a response anyways... that happened to be a total waste of time and ignorant af...

I think gentlemen, you are proving my point quite exquisitely.

What do you expect? How can people take you seriously? You epitomize the everything normal society stands against for.
You say you're a sex worker which is just a polite way to say - what that guy said above.
So it is quiet normal that you will be laughed at and everything you say will be held against you and yes believe it or not with an insulting perspective such as yours don't expect other people to be polite to you. A -you know what! in this case.

Cass LeChat (OP)

cryptoqueen

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 07:41:16 AM

So you think because I charge men money for bother they cause me that I deserve to be bothered by them? LOL Men fall over themselves to get my attention every day - It simply makes sense that I charge them for it.

I would ask you why it bothers you so much, but I really don't care. I do what I like with my body, charge what I like, and laugh all the way to the bank while you toss judgement around shit you don't understand. Ignored from this point on I might add.

Come on, gentlemen. Surely someone's got to be able to handle a conversation with a woman about sex without flailing. I know it's hard, but I didn't think it would be this hard.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:10:44 AM

legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:35:10 AM

So you think because I charge men money for bother they cause me that I deserve to be bothered by them? LOL Men fall over themselves to get my attention every day - It simply makes sense that I charge them for it.

I would ask you why it bothers you so much, but I really don't care. I do what I like with my body, charge what I like, and laugh all the way to the bank while you toss judgement around shit you don't understand. Ignored from this point on I might add.

Come on, gentlemen. Surely someone's got to be able to handle a conversation with a woman about sex without flailing. I know it's hard, but I didn't think it would be this hard.

Well in that case why do you even care to make this post?
You are a whore no matter which end you put on top. People pay you for sex and you knew what you were getting into when you got into it.

You are so ignorant and arrogant that you have to rub it in everyone's face that you are a whore and make more money than the average joe working to feed his family... and SOMEHOW that is a classy thing to do.

Because NEWSFLASH it isn't. You want to be respected then give people something to respect about.

You mister - which I am sure you are, a man, are an attention seeker whore and that's what gets you off. Deal with it cuz we can see right through you.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:22:45 AM

Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

Bitcoin doesn't care about your gender nor your Marxist/Communist ideology, and neither do I.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:40:09 AM

Once upon a time when I was hanging out in Bitcoin land in 2013,

Date Registered:    December 23, 2015, 11:06:10 PM
Trolling much? Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 11:44:34 AM

the subject (sex) its not even apropriate to connect to money or bitcoin the coin its to do good things like live into porsper life and no need of reproductive tips of personal use we use as we do and we try not to be trolled into 2013 my year of btc also but this accounbt much further on
legendster

www.V.systems

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

Especially since one of the reasons the cryptoworld makes me roll my eyes is the awkward and shambling way guys are dealing with the lack of gender diversity (not to mention their slow realization of the gender spectrum).

Bitcoin doesn't care about your gender nor your Marxist/Communist ideology, and neither do I.

To that I say, what are we men supposed to do? If girls are more interested in becoming whores than they are in becoming a techie then that's not our problem.

Lol people like you are the real reason why women who are sex workers get a bad name as if that wasn't there already. Besides you are not making any friends here and neither are you a philanthropist, you boast of the money you make (or don't make) being a whore it's not like you care about how the world works or what is right vs what is wrong and how you could possibly change the world.. you're just a fucking moron who THINKS anyone here takes HIM seriously.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██