Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy BTCT account (NEW)  (Read 566 times)
Telmomarques (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:55:27 PM

Hey Im new to this forum and I came across people buying and selling BTCT accounts, I would like to buy one with no restrictions in PM or posting time, its a real hassle. Please pm me or post here.

Thank you!
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 10:35:26 PM

This limit will decrease the longer you have been a member of this forum (and if you post actively).

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:37:42 PM

So you would like to buy the higher rank account such as full member, senor or hero member. There are little restriction on these accounts.

Telmomarques (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:39:14 PM

Yes full member accounts please. Some account like that with little restrictions.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:40:18 PM

Yes full member accounts please. Some account like that with little restrictions.

How much are you willing to pay for each account? I've got around 3-4 full members available.
Telmomarques (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:33:10 PM

How much are you willing to pay for each account? I've got around 3-4 full members available.

Saw you posted at 0.025 is that still available? I can not send any more pms.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:48:29 PM

I have a Member account, 2 weeks from Full member. I'm willing to sell it for 0.04, please PM me. It has high quality posts, too.

The normal price for Full Members is 0.05 BTC. I'd caution if it was that cheap. I'm currently selling a high quality full member for 0.075, as it is in a closed signature campaign and has high quality posts.
armadilo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:54:18 PM

I can sell you account #4 for 0.025 btc.

Send the BTC to 15PYtYrKm6bmDweDZWrsGAYXDnTjcGLErt and I'll release the account details to you.

I have a Member account, 2 weeks from Full member. I'm willing to sell it for 0.04, please PM me. It has high quality posts, too.

The normal price for Full Members is 0.05 BTC. I'd caution if it was that cheap. I'm currently selling a high quality full member for 0.075, as it is in a closed signature campaign and has high quality posts.

I've sold many accounts for 0.025 BTC or less. Don't spread Bullshit.

He is not spreading the bullshit like you do right now, he just said that the normal price is 0.05 BTC and he is right .

You are selling cheap for TWO reasons :

1 - Selling stolen account.

2 - You might be selling stolen account.

Anyways good luck.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:58:41 PM

He is not spreading the bullshit like you do right now, he just said that the normal price is 0.05 BTC and he is right .

You are selling cheap for TWO reason :

Anyways good luck.

I'll happily provide the signed message from the original address. That'll prove that my account isn't stolen. Apart from that, I wouldn't risk my account's reputation to scam someone out of .025 BTC.

I can sell at whatever price I want, even if the average price for a full member account is 0.05 BTC.

You're basically saying that a) I'm a scammer b) Or that I'm a potential scammer and you're wishing me luck scamming.

Good logic bro.
armadilo

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:09:56 AM

Anyways good luck.

I'll happily provide the signed message from the original address. That'll prove that my account isn't stolen. Apart from that, I wouldn't risk my account's reputation to scam someone out of .025 BTC.

I can sell at whatever price I want, even if the average price for a full member account is 0.05 BTC.

You're basically saying that a) I'm a scammer b) Or that I'm a potential scammer and you're wishing me luck scamming.

Good logic bro.

I didnt say u are a scammer , maybe u are selling stolen accounts that u bought from other members and u dont know ur self. anyways i know u are a legit member So just ignore my comment about the normal price witch is about : 0.05 BTC.

Thank u.
Monnt
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:23:59 AM

Anyways good luck.

Good logic bro.

I didnt say u are a scammer , maybe u are selling stolen accounts that u bought from other members and u dont know ur self. anyways i know u are a legit member So just ignore my comment about the normal price witch is about : 0.05 BTC.

Thank u.

So you know that I'm a legit member and you're accusing me of selling stolen accounts.

People who sell stolen accounts aren't legit, FYI.
armadilo

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:29:48 AM

Anyways good luck.

Good logic bro.

Thank u.

So you know that I'm a legit member and you're accusing me of selling stolen accounts.

People who sell stolen accounts aren't legit, FYI.

Lol  i tried to be nice and now you are making things goes somewhere .... Dude relax .
Theare 1

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:14:55 AM

I can also sell you a full member account with a few feedback for 0.05BTC, let me know if you still looking for one
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:19:14 AM

Hey Im new to this forum and I came across people buying and selling BTCT accounts, I would like to buy one with no restrictions in PM or posting time, its a real hassle. Please pm me or post here.

Thank you!

You may lose the account quickly after purchase.  I say this because the main reason that the restrictions are there and the reason that you want them gone is because you plan to use posting software.  The limits keep the software on its toes and that is why the forum uses that method.  Even without a restriction, if you start power posting with something like Zennoposter, you will end up banned within a short period of time.  I own and use Zennoposter for other projects and would not even try to use it on a forum like this.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:51:32 AM

i have a newbie account currently having 25+ posts with potential to have 70activity. please send me a PM if you are interested with your offer. thank you
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 03:57:19 AM

Thank you!
Why dont you build up your reputation yourself ? It is much more awesome and you learn a things or few from senior members here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: