Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need better promotional videos and material!! [Brainstorming]  (Read 1897 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4481

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 02:38:47 PM

I'd rather Bitcoin be promoted on its factual merits rather than bullshit marketing.
+1

having a video of a expert and a novice having a scripted conversation is much like those annoying adverts you see that promise you to make atleast $500 a day by following their fool proof method of market trading.

we don't need 'consumer' based videos to get people mining/buying bitcoin. we need people like bitinstant and other talented spokesman to go to merchants and get them onboard.

businesses do not base their decisions on cheesy videos. they base it on business meetings with representatives. so video's made by the armchair anarchist would not really add much merit to bitcoin.

if you build business relations, customer relations will follow.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 12:02:47 AM

I'd rather Bitcoin be promoted on its factual merits rather than bullshit marketing.
So then promote its factual merits in a commercial spot.
gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 03:31:27 PM

I feel that there is currently a huge lack of useful and effective promotional / educational videos about Bitcoin.

What do you think?

I agree 110% hence why I'm working on a solution, it will be called bitcoincurve.com as in The Bitcoin Learning Curve.  Wink

this is exactly what is needed.

How far along are you?
gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 03:41:29 PM

VERY GOOD STARTING POINT VIDEO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehz2xLfroHA
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: