Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:03:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earning bitcoins with your android device  (Read 1774 times)
Qasya5 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:49:25 PM

TESTED!
I'm going to share the way how to earn instant bitcoin to your XAPO wallet.
These apps not available in playstore market you can only download them from links. Download them from your phone and install, enable side app instalation on your phone. There is no viruses trust me. I installed them myself!

ONLY ANDROID DEVICES!!!(unfortunately for now they don't have ios)

-You can earn estimated 0.30-0.50$ per day.
-Every half hour 3 claims.
-You can multiply every win 2x.
-After 15 claim 5x bonus. (example if you won 1600x5=8000 plus you can multiply 2x so =16000 ) you gotta have patience.

Simply explaining you enter the game(for example Wheel of Bitcoin) you speen first 3 times free and the you can speen unlimited times but you're gonna view/see ads. Then you can press double or nothing, so yuc can double rewards or get 0, depends what you gonna get on wheel.

Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:56:18 PM

Roll Eyes even a 1,6GH/s USB key miner ... only generate 0.0002583 BTC ... PER MONTH.
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:04:27 AM

Roll Eyes even a 1,6GH/s USB key miner ... only generate 0.0002583 BTC ... PER MONTH.
It's not a miner, it looks like it is basically a faucet. However, I am concerned about the fact that it needs to be sideloaded. I suspect that this app is really just a virus.
rienelber

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:10:48 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 08:13:43 PM by rienelber

TESTED!
These apps not available in playstore market you can only download them from links. Download them from your phone and install, enable side app instalation on your phone. There is no viruses trust me. I installed them myself!

-After 15 claim 5x bonus. (example if you won 1600x5=8000 plus you can multiply 2x so =16000 ) you gotta have patience.

Simply explaining you enter the game(for example Wheel of Bitcoin) you speen first 3 times free and the you can speen unlimited times but you're gonna view/see ads. Then you can press double or nothing, so yuc can double rewards or get 0, depends what you gonna get on wheel.

[/quote]

Welcome to the faucets concept my dear! Let us know when u're tired of seeing ads and aware that the time you spend with this stuff could be used in hundreds of better ways to make money Tongue
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:15:31 AM

It's a faucet app. I don't think those hings are profitable plus it takes up more space on my phone so I avoid them. There are app tha offers PPI tho and can somehow be exploited thus more satoshi reward. You should check tat out. Grin
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:20:39 AM

TESTED!

So? Where is t he link?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
yenxz

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:26:01 AM

Its a trap Grin
I think that is faucet on web application,and why are you dont put the link?
Are you the creator of this application?tell me why is this cannot run on ios?
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:29:02 AM

TESTED!

So? Where is t he link?

dont install on a phone that also has a bitcoin wallet app..
best way to test is use bluestacks (or other google emulator) on a clean (non bitcoin using) PC

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:32:54 AM

Please visit link below for more information:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=183838011968830&set=pcb.1091463584231944&type=3&theater
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:46:30 AM

I don't think above is going to be clicking on any of your links,  especially considering this is your first post.  If this isn't a virus I'd be surprised.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 12:49:30 AM

Thats just a picture?

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:54:27 AM

I have wondered why these kind of faucet apps are only available for android devices and not ios or other mobile devices? Are they just easier to make on android?
From the looks at everybody elses reaction it seems to be a non performer anyways but for future reference I would like to know the answer to this question.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:57:46 AM

This apps on Xapo market. They are their apps. There is no viruses! First I thought the same as all of you. But I tested it and it works. I'am playing for 6 days and I already earn 1$ and transferred to exmo account(then I'm gonna send it to webmoney account). This is not much money only 0.30-0.50$ per day, so to earn more you need referrals.
Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:05:26 AM

You can go to xapo.com or world.xapo.com(apps) and get more information. I just shared info about how you can earn if you don't trust or like anything it OK.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:51:43 AM

You can go to xapo.com or world.xapo.com(apps) and get more information. I just shared info about how you can earn if you don't trust or like anything it OK.
Thank you for sharing this.
But what the apps name? I dont see link direct to that apps here.
Well if it from xapo world. Should trusted actually

Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:55:55 AM

Thank you for sharing this.
But what the apps name? I dont see link direct to that apps here.
Well if it from xapo world. Should trusted actually

1)Bitcoin Wonder Machine

https://go.onelink.me/1825863292?pid=User_invite&c=campaign_v1.7&af_sub1=LZSMHRSUSGKFXLOH&af_r=https://world.xapo.com/?id=3264#modal

2) Wheel of Bitcoins

https://go.onelink.me/976290197?pid=User_invite&c=campaign_v4.6&af_sub1=ISXSXTZDQEYEGRED&af_r=https://world.xapo.com/?id=3238#modal

3) Bitcoin Hunter

http://app.appsflyer.com/com.xapoworld.treasure-xapoworld?pid=referral&af_sub1=PUODHZFMLMMYLMTE&af_r=https://world.xapo.com/?id=3267#modal
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:18:57 AM

This will take far too much time, perhaps as a newbie it might help but then it would be easier to use web based faucets.  I would be weary of installing any app like this until it could be cnfirmed as safe and not a wallet atealer.
Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:30:55 AM

This will take far too much time, perhaps as a newbie it might help but then it would be easier to use web based faucets.  I would be weary of installing any app like this until it could be cnfirmed as safe and not a wallet atealer.

Take a look at this, please: https://www.facebook.com/meym.hahid/posts/183857845300180?pnref=story
momy

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:40:19 AM

is this even worth a time spending? lolz.. thats just so very low. well i think if people will have fun enjoy it. it will not be bad at all.
Qasya5 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:05:16 AM

is this even worth a time spending? lolz.. thats just so very low. well i think if people will have fun enjoy it. it will not be bad at all.

Actually it takes 10-15 min even less to play all 3 games. And these games have notifications (every half hour). I installed them and when I have time I play. More you play, more you earn. Personally I was looking for ways to earn without any investment or risk, and this type of earning fine for me. Of course I do other stuff like captcha typing and playing Farmsatoshi. So far from captcha typing yesterday I earned 0.7$ and transferred to my webmoney account. On farmsatoshi I'm still upgrading. I know it is not much, but for beginning it's ok.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: