Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 07:23:02 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] CS:GO All Inventory  (Read 359 times)
fuegox (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:02:46 AM

Hello, I'm fuegox and I'm here to sell all my inventory from CS GO skins at Steam.

I know I've low rep here or low post (I came here long time ago to see how bitcoins works and other stuff but due RL issues and my studies couldnt do nothing around here.

Probably, this will be the "shit" post you've seen from a long time, cause im not good at design thread or similar thing but well..

Which things are being sold?
1- If you go here, you can see my inventory stuff about CS:GO valued at 258.41$ in total.
http://csgo.steamanalyst.com/users/76561197984418776/

What I Want?

Sell all items at 1 exclusive package for bitcoints. Don't want to sell them 1 per 1 or alone (if you want, maybe i'll charge a little for that)

Are this items legit?

All of these items were obtained legit by me betting at csgolounge and other websites. So are 100% secured items, not stolen, not frauds and other types.

Why Am I selling these?

Because I need BTC to start investing in 2 projects I saw (One here at bitcointalk, and other around other place) and futhermore, because im not a professional player at CS:GO and don't need the items.

How much are you asking for them?

If the total value is 258.41$ at normal price, maybe looking for offers down the normal price but.. dont post bullshit offers

T.O.S

*As I new here, I agreed to use an official MM here or a mod (paying the fees) to prevent be scammed. Howewer, I wont care about your rep or post, since around internet is too easy to scam someone. 
** I'll never go first under any circustamce. If you want to use a MM  we can use it, but has to be a official mm. (I'll check it)
*** You can check my steamid (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ClanKamiKc2014/) you'll see a lot of trades and 0 negative reps around internet.
OFC you can add me (if you are thinking about im not legit owner).
**** After the trade is sent, I wont care what you do with the items. I can guarantee you that all items are 100% legit obtained and won't dissapear from your inventory-
BrynM

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:02:48 AM

Some decent stuff, but generally items to btc can be had easily for 65% market.
HardcoreSuperstar

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 01:55:59 AM

Csgo items sell for 65% of the marked price.

fuegox (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:00:12 AM

Ofc, I'm not asking for 100% of the price. Now that around internet out of Btctalk are a lot of places where people buy your skins for 60-65 or 70% price-market.

So that's because im asking for reasonable prices. I don't have in mind a fix-price only want to sell for btc to start in 2016, January some investmenst instead of trying to find any exchanger to pass "Euros to Bitcoin" and getting loses when selling these are a pure benefit for me without comissions Smiley
fuegox (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:29:20 PM

Daily bump  Wink . Still selling all my inventory for BTC. Listening offers here or at PM. Thanks and happy christmas to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: