Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Limited UK PayPal account + ID & Utility Bill  (Read 581 times)
Anon459 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:14:49 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 03:51:11 AM by Anon459

Hello all

I am selling my limited UK PayPal account. It was limited 2 days ago permanently. I already have used my bank account on another paypal account so I can't use it to withdraw later on (180 days)

You will be able to withdraw £950 and I am willing to sell it to you for £850.

I can accept only Bitcoin

I want to sell it now because the funds blocked can affect my business and the money blocked was going to help my business.

I will also give you ID & Utility bill incase PayPal asks you for them

These ID & Utility bill do not exist on public records. The docs are photoshopped but they accepted it

If you don't trust me, you can see screenshots or teamviewer me and you will see the PayPal account

Thank you for reading my post
kydranel

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:32:44 PM

you can't add another bank account to your paypal account if it's limited. nice try

CryptoTotal.com    ¯\__/     Crypto MegaStore      ✓ Worldwide Shipping
──────────────    °  °    ────────────────────── ──── ─── ── ─
CamerasHeadphonesTabletsVideo GamesToysCollectiblesMoviesFragrancesHealthBeauty
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:25:59 AM

You will be able to withdraw £950 and I am willing to sell it to you for £850 the buyer have to wait for 180 days before withdrawing from this account, what is the assurance that the fund will be withdraw able?

tonysth

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:10:58 AM

I'm interested. PM me
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:20:48 AM

I'm interested. PM me
Perhaps you understand how paypal limit days works more than any other person here, to me this is too risky and unprofitable.
Good luck with your purchase.

tonysth

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 10:07:24 AM

I'm interested. PM me
Perhaps you understand how paypal limit days works more than any other person here, to me this is too risky and unprofitable.

Thanks mate. Being interested doesn't mean much really. I still have 1 millions and 1 questions to ask. I just want to chat with the OP
alwinlinzee

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:11:32 PM

I'm interested. PM me

Thanks mate. Being interested doesn't mean much really. I still have 1 millions and 1 questions to ask. I just want to chat with the OP
alright then but play safe because £850 is not a small amount of money, chat intelligently.

ciprian220

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:37:59 PM

I'm interested. PM me

alright then but play safe because £850 is not a small amount of money, chat intelligently.

"I still have 1 millions and 1 questions to ask." So the guy are Millionaire and want buy an paypal account with £950 seems legit  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: