Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitGigs.com - A Bitcoin Job Board!  (Read 37422 times)
Electrongolf (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

What's Your Gig?

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 03:31:38 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2011, 04:03:38 PM by Electrongolf

Hey guys,

My name is Aaron. I have launched a site called BitGigs.com

BitGigs is a job board where you can buy and sell small tasks for a Bitcoin.

Everyone can play! All you have to do is come up with a service or task — called a gig — and post the gig on the site. You don’t need any particular expertise, you don’t have to sell any products. In fact, all you need is a little creativity. Post a gig, and make some coin!

What makes BitGigs special is that our goal is to foster a community of creativity and entertainment. Everyone has a personal experience to offer that other people can enjoy. We provide a platform to experiment with new ideas and have fun trying to figure out what people like.

Hope you guys check it out and get into the spirit of the idea.

AND NOW... a word form Proffersor Hans.. Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXacGM_AiDA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheRandomGuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 04:38:51 PM

already something like this:
forbitcoins.com

BTC: 1wbGAAabrsu8pjVXWUQvjUUhe18e721K2
FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
sublimnl

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 05:01:37 PM

Seems to be an upcoming market, with existing competition. Either be better than them, or pivot Smiley Would love to see a Fancy Hands like service using bitcoins. http://www.fancyhands.com/
TheRandomGuy

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 06:13:17 PM

Wow. That would be cool.  Shocked

FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
hawks5999

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 06:54:49 PM

What makes BitGigs special is that our goal is to foster a community of creativity and entertainment. Everyone has a personal experience to offer that other people can enjoy. We provide a platform to experiment with new ideas and have fun trying to figure out what people like.

Looks like most everyone's personal experience involves holding a sign.
Somehow I didn't imagine that the Bitcoin community was a refuge for the homeless.
Smiley

■ ▄▄▄
■ ███
■ ■  ■               
LEDGER  WALLET    ████
■■■ ORDER NOW! ■■■
              LEDGER WALLET
Smartcard security for your BTCitcoins
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Decentralized. Open. Secure.
TheRandomGuy

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 07:26:07 PM

Looks like most everyone's personal experience involves holding a sign.
Somehow I didn't imagine that the Bitcoin community was a refuge for the homeless.
Smiley

Yeah, homeless people with good GPUs.

FAUCET ROTATOR SCRIPT
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:25:49 PM

Hey guys,

My name is Aaron. I have launched a site called BitGigs.com

BitGigs is a job board where you can buy and sell small tasks for a Bitcoin.

Everyone can play! All you have to do is come up with a service or task — called a gig — and post the gig on the site. You don’t need any particular expertise, you don’t have to sell any products. In fact, all you need is a little creativity. Post a gig, and make some coin!

Hope you guys check it out and get into the spirit of the idea.

AND NOW... a word form Proffersor Hans.. Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXacGM_AiDA

Launching the same product on the same day, what are the odds =P

Electrongolf perhaps we can work together, shoot me a pm or message me on skype.

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 08:26:54 PM

I have to admit it was funny seeing you both launch the same idea on the same day! lol Grin

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 09:06:39 PM

I have to admit it was funny seeing you both launch the same idea on the same day! lol Grin

Hehe - the other idea we were toying with was kickstarter for bitcoins, I guess you're glad we went with fiverr for bitcoins =)

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
bitstarter

Activity: 300

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2011, 09:23:49 PM

Hehe - the other idea we were toying with was kickstarter for bitcoins, I guess you're glad we went with fiverr for bitcoins =)

Wow, very glad you took up the fiverr side of things!  Shocked  There should be a list/group  dedicated to people who have started services who can just talk themselves regarding issues etc., etc.,   Its good to know what other things people are doing or need help with!

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
rini17

Activity: 340

GO http://bitcointa.lk !!! My new nick: jurov

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2012, 09:39:07 PM

Hello, maybe I'm just being spoiled by vworker.com (former rentacoder), but I posted a gig and as a result I only receive applications by email, nothing else. I don't see anything to aid in work management/dispute resolution/ratings/etc. I hope you plan to improve it, as it stands currently it offers no advantage over posting a request here on forum.

CoinBr.com: First online MPEx brokerage launched beta! Easy to use interface and reasonable fees. Charts for MPEx stocks: live.coinbr.com * My Blog *
TenDrawBTC

Activity: 273

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2012, 03:00:11 AM

cleanest job yet for websites like this, which is key. I signed up!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: