Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:08:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🌟 🌟Selling Verified BTCJam accounts---Credit Scores---B<-->A 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 876 times)
orryde (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 04:36:43 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 11:00:53 PM by orryde

Recently I've been developing some BTCJam accounts, motivated by the profits. I think I am the first person on the forums to sell verified BTCJam accounts.

I know this might be controversial, as these accounts can be used for nefarious purposes. They can however be used for good purposes as well. If the selling of trusted member accounts is allowed on this forum, I think this should be allowed as well.  

The following accounts have good ratings, ranging from B to A+
I have 3 accounts available for sale.

The following accounts were registered on the BTCJam site about eight months ago.

==Account 1==
Credit Rating --- B
No. of Loans Taken --- 9

Details - A few late payments brought the rating down.

^Asking Price --- 1.3BTC^

==Account 2==
Credit Rating --- A-
No. of Loans taken --- 12

^Asking Price --- 2.5BTC^

==Account 3==
Credit Rating --- A+
No. of Loans taken --- 18

^Asking Price --- 3.1BTC^

Please contact me if you want to purchase any of these accounts.
If you want to get in touch with me faster, add me on Skype
bitexc
Skype user^

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a nice day.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orryde (OP)

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:24:12 PM

Awaiting more customers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
orryde (OP)

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:15:40 PM

Getting quite a lot of offers, these accounts won't last.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:22:45 AM

How much loan can someone receive on the B rating account? How soon can the loan be granted?

raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:48:15 AM

People can use these accounts to scam lenders. Please reconsider whether you want to still sell these accounts?
orryde (OP)

Re-Evolution

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:13:27 PM

How much loan can someone receive on the B rating account? How soon can the loan be granted?

The maximum amount that can be borrowed on a B rating account is $10,000. Funding takes time, the investors have to invest and that takes time.

People can use these accounts to scam lenders. Please reconsider whether you want to still sell these accounts?

Well, so can Bitcointalk accounts that users develop and sell on the forums.
I am also in need of this money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
CoinPro*

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:35:23 PM

BTCjam has blocked all users that do not have "verified income" from creating new loans (even if you are A rated), so these accounts would be worthless. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of purchasing. Not unless someone wanted to use them for just investing, but not sure why anyone would spend $$$, when they could just create free proxy accounts do do so.

Note: I am assuming they are not "income verified", because I am not sure how orryde could possibly verify income on 3 different accounts with the same name/IP/mac address/etc. That would be a major security flaw with btcjam if possible. They also only allow up to two loans per user, so that would let people circumvent the max amount of loans. Another serious issue if possible.
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 01:42:04 AM

BTCjam has blocked all users that do not have "verified income" from creating new loans (even if you are A rated), so these accounts would be worthless. Just a heads up to anyone thinking of purchasing. Not unless someone wanted to use them for just investing, but not sure why anyone would spend $$$, when they could just create free proxy accounts do do so.

Note: I am assuming they are not "income verified", because I am not sure how orryde could possibly verify income on 3 different accounts with the same name/IP/mac address/etc. That would be a major security flaw with btcjam if possible. They also only allow up to two loans per user, so that would let people circumvent the max amount of loans. Another serious issue if possible.

The fact that there is someone selling A and B rated accounts IS a major security flaw.
CoinPro*

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:58:50 AM

The fact that there is someone selling A and B rated accounts IS a major security flaw.

Nobody that represents BTCjam has replied to this thread, which is a bit concerning. If I owned BTCjam, and saw this, #1, I would shut those accounts down, and than #2, let the BTC community on bitcointalk know about it. Just say'n.
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:02:30 AM

Nobody that represents BTCjam has replied to this thread, which is a bit concerning. If I owned BTCjam, and saw this, #1, I would shut those accounts down, and than #2, let the BTC community on bitcointalk know about it. Just say'n.
I don't think the owners of BTCJam has the time to check every single thread on bitcointalk. Maybe they don't know about this thread yet.
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 11:49:20 AM

I don't think the owners of BTCJam has the time to check every single thread on bitcointalk. Maybe they don't know about this thread yet.

They don't need to check every single thread on bitcointalk.

There aren't so many threads about BTCjam.

CoinPro*

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:35:28 AM

Valid point, and I thought about that before posting. You are correct, the owners probably would not have enough time, but they should be paying someone to check up on threads on a weekly, or daily basis though. A "social media" team/person if you will. I'm sure some people would even do it for free for them, or for lower/no loan fees.

Im not advocating checking every forum, but at least the top 5. eBay/PayPal do not stay on top of people selling boosted/fake/hacked accounts, and now, its a total sh*t show/nightmare for all users.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: