Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xbox Live Gold for Life Method--Nearly Unlimted Free Game Downloads Method  (Read 2028 times)
morantis (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:30:15 PM

Vouch for Morantis.
This method is really quite easy! All it requires are a few tools that most bitcoiners already have! I would definitely try this method however, be kinda careful, you must follow the easy steps shown and not use any other shortcuts or you may not get it in the end!
Thanks Morantis!

no thank you!
Lol no thank you??

Oh no really!!! Thank you!  LOL
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaydipmodhwadia

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Verify my Bitcoin Address before EVERY transaction

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

Vouch for Morantis.
This method is really quite easy! All it requires are a few tools that most bitcoiners already have! I would definitely try this method however, be kinda careful, you must follow the easy steps shown and not use any other shortcuts or you may not get it in the end!
Thanks Morantis!

no thank you!
Lol no thank you??

Oh no really!!! Thank you!  LOL
Haha no probs Tongue
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:27:33 PM

Seems everyone is happy.  Any one that wants a copy today, let me know soon.
Sickze

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:36:47 PM

Im interested in this, however, if its unlimited and you can get $1000 of games, why sell it for $10?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:40:53 PM

Im interested in this, however, if its unlimited and you can get $1000 of games, why sell it for $10?

There is no reason not to sell it.  Do not forget that while the $ value of the games is unlimited, that part of the method will not work forever.  I did get more than $1000 worth of games up to this point, including the $70 Rocksmith.  However, the Live Membership has worked for almost two years now, that is the truly "unlimited' part, at least up to this point.
Sickze

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:45:46 PM

There is no reason not to sell it.  Do not forget that while the $ value of the games is unlimited, that part of the method will not work forever.  I did get more than $1000 worth of games up to this point, including the $70 Rocksmith.  However, the Live Membership has worked for almost two years now, that is the truly "unlimited' part, at least up to this point.

Alright I understand, however is there any budging on the $10?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:47:18 PM

As long as it is in BTC, make me an offer.
Sickze

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:52:45 PM

Most I have is $7 man?
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

Most I have is $7 man?

Sounds like a sale!!!! For the next few hours we are HUGELY discounting this valuable property.   Until I get back from the office tonight, the new price is $6.00.

SO......send the $6 in BTC to 129fgS8JDEHUYMPcLFSqfxcttiPqmMBYRZ   
then PM me with the TXT ID and your email to receive the file.   I will be back later tonight, but if you get it in there in the next 15 minutes, I should be able to send the email before I leave.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:09:30 AM

Ok guys, the sale is over...back to $10....I hope everyone gets a chance to try this.
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:41:43 PM

This will likely be the last day for this.  I cannot watch it often enough to get them out there that quickly .  I will be in and out through the day and send out the files when I can.  Let us make it $5 for the rest of the day and go from there.
ciprian220

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:36:01 PM

We stumbled upon a method to get Xbox Live Gold free for a nearly unlimited period.  We have used this for more than a year without any issue.  At the same time, we use the same method to download more than $1000 worth of games.  The games will follow your Live Account and can be downloaded again even if deleted.  The method for both the Live account and the game downloads is the same, however, while the Xbox Live Gold account seems to last nearly forever, the game downloads should all be done within the first thirty days.

The price is $10 in BTC.  The method is easy and the guide is very simple.  

YOU RESELL THIS METHOD FROM OTHER MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, AND THIS IS A BLACKHAT METHOD! SOON METHOD WILL DIE, I KNOWING ABOUT THIS METHOD..ALSO I KNOW ANOTHER METHOD TO GET ANY HUMBLEBUNDLE GAMES (INCLUDE HUMBLE STORE) FOR FREE....BUT I DON'T WANT SELL , I WILL USE MYSELF ( I DON'T WANT DESTROY METHOD, LIKE YOU)

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES!
morantis (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:35:54 PM

We stumbled upon a method to get Xbox Live Gold free for a nearly unlimited period.  We have used this for more than a year without any issue.  At the same time, we use the same method to download more than $1000 worth of games.  The games will follow your Live Account and can be downloaded again even if deleted.  The method for both the Live account and the game downloads is the same, however, while the Xbox Live Gold account seems to last nearly forever, the game downloads should all be done within the first thirty days.

The price is $10 in BTC.  The method is easy and the guide is very simple.  

YOU RESELL THIS METHOD FROM OTHER MEMBER OF THIS FORUM, AND THIS IS A BLACKHAT METHOD! SOON METHOD WILL DIE, I KNOWING ABOUT THIS METHOD..ALSO I KNOW ANOTHER METHOD TO GET ANY HUMBLEBUNDLE GAMES (INCLUDE HUMBLE STORE) FOR FREE....BUT I DON'T WANT SELL , I WILL USE MYSELF ( I DON'T WANT DESTROY METHOD, LIKE YOU)

GOOD LUCK WITH SALES!

OOOOOOk, lol.  No this is completely our method and although I am sure the company will catch on at some point, this has worked for two years for us.  Good luck not knowing what you are talking about.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: