Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guide to absolutely PASSIVE income, no coding no hosting needed, setup in 30 min  (Read 1582 times)
Didldak

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Oh boy!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:44:51 PM

I will post review. Dont worry

Hey.. watsup.
l8nit3
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:55:38 PM

what level of 'passive income' are we talking about? 1$/day? 10$/day? Is it US, BTC , PayPal?? I'm very intrigued, but do too being screwed many times here on BCT I'm slightly skeptical. 10$ is a fair asking price however if it works.
freedoge.co (OP)

Activity: 909
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

Well I have paid him and now waiting for his confirmation
confirmed

freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:46:41 PM

what level of 'passive income' are we talking about? 1$/day? 10$/day? Is it US, BTC , PayPal?? I'm very intrigued, but do too being screwed many times here on BCT I'm slightly skeptical. 10$ is a fair asking price however if it works.
earnings are virtually unlimited, could be even $10/day depends on different variables and time you invest into it. Earnings are in BTC but can be in $USD too.

Didldak

Oh boy!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:11:11 PM

I have indeed been confirmed and I have access to the guide. I have read it and I am going to try it. Can't tell you too much right now, but it has nothing to do with rotators or faucets

Hey.. watsup.
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:28:57 AM

earned ~90.000 satoshi for last 24h, anyone interested PM or admin(at)refgain.com

moves

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:02:17 AM

time you invest into it. Earnings are in BTC but can be in $USD too.
so investments? it's hard to buy something if you have no idea what it entails doing

███
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:03:38 AM

time you invest into it. Earnings are in BTC but can be in $USD too.
so investments? it's hard to buy something if you have no idea what it entails doing
sure that's true, but there is no investment needed, you will understand everything when you read the guide, it's very simple and once you get into it you can make nice money without any cost. I set this up yesterday and today without touching anything i got 90.000 satoshi. Money for nothing.
You will get support on the forum and also useful tips how to tweak it.

http://refgain.com/

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:40:40 AM

I have paid and received the guide. Tongue Read through it, but it was quite troublesome for me so I didn't use it, those who are willing to go through all these can try the guide, and ask him all your queries before trying. Not sure it works, but it seems like it would, and the revenue is dependable on the conditions you have. 

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:06:08 AM

I have paid and received the guide. Tongue Read through it, but it was quite troublesome for me so I didn't use it, those who are willing to go through all these can try the guide, and ask him all your queries before trying. Not sure it works, but it seems like it would, and the revenue is dependable on the conditions you have. 
thank you for review and proving that it's not a scam.

setting this up and see the point how it works is not very difficult. As there are multiple options how to improve earning the initial setup can take a little longer and needs a  couple of hours of labour work, but it all depends on how much you want to get out of this. Once it's setup the maintenance is not time consuming and it is growing itself over time.

Didldak

Oh boy!

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:24:59 AM

Setup the "thing" via the guide yesterday. Definitely works, easy to setup (It looks like a lot of work, but trust me - it is not), alrdy making some little satoshi. You need to add your little twist to it I think, but the guide is 100% not scam. 

Hey.. watsup.
moves

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:45:43 PM

hmmm I want to, but can't justify spending $10 on a mystery box with both reviews not being great. Mysteries always get to me lol

I'll have to wait for the sale.

███
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:51:34 PM

hmmm I want to, but can't justify spending $10 on a mystery box with both reviews not being great. Mysteries always get to me lol

hi, this method is universal and this way of earning will never die, exactly like Didldak said, it is simple and you need to play around with it a little bit, try different services etc.

sertilicio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:55:00 PM

hi, this method is universal and this way of earning will never die, exactly like Didldak said, it is simple and you need to play around with it a little bit, try different services etc.

Hello!

I did the transfer some minutes ago, i'm waiting for your response Smiley

Thanks!
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:00:40 PM

Hello!

I did the transfer some minutes ago, i'm waiting for your response Smiley

Thanks!

account activated, you can now access the forum. See you there.

moves

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:20:59 PM

haha damn I hate that I have to know. Alright I'll bite and send the funds. If it's BS, is there a refund?

This is the best way to sell me something. Create mystery Tongue

███
freedoge.co (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:23:54 PM

haha damn I hate that I have to know. Alright I'll bite and send the funds. If it's BS, is there a refund?

This is the best way to sell me something. Create mystery Tongue
i can't do refund. I'll be back in hour.

moves

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:03:15 PM

Anyone with any common sense knows this is a complete waste of money.

1. This is being done all the time in every niche...not just bitcoin. It's a main way of advertising
2. I asked for a refund, because this is honestly like selling information on where to find a bathroom when you're standing next to one. It's low and desperate.

I'll be writing a guide to this and releasing it free in a day or two. Tons of us have already done this same thing. There's no reason to pay. I'll post it in this post when done.

███
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 06:18:38 PM

is this guide about making only some pennies or it really work great ?
how much can you make per day?

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
mavenraven

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:19:15 PM

Anyone with any common sense knows this is a complete waste of money.

1. This is being done all the time in every niche...not just bitcoin. It's a main way of advertising
2. I asked for a refund, because this is honestly like selling information on where to find a bathroom when you're standing next to one. It's low and desperate.

I'll be writing a guide to this and releasing it free in a day or two. Tons of us have already done this same thing. There's no reason to pay. I'll post it in this post when done.

I think a honorable thing to do for the forum members would be to refund you for giving an honest review. (Nevermind if you write your own guide or not).

I was prepared to offer same thing to Didldak and EXtremeAEX, but they seemed to be satisfied with their purchase. Please post your wallet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: