Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:22:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can anyone here vouch for my-hash.com  (Read 1280 times)
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 09:34:04 AM

Add some few funds here but they have not yest added my hash have send them at least 4 tickets but I only got a few words of response and their last response was 9:36 when I request them to add the corresponding hash to my added funds my transaction was fully complete but they kept ignoring me is my-hash.com a scam cloud mining site anybody here a part or an investor of this cloud mining site?

Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:35:12 AM

The site might be a ponzi IMO. I would consider your money gone... Eventually anyway.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 09:39:57 AM

The site might be a ponzi IMO. I would consider your money gone... Eventually anyway.
They have a good stat and traffic rank almost 60,000 members don't know if the figure is right but I am surprise with the kind of support they have imagine responding to my queries with only numbers if they can only give that kind of answer I will consider them as scam cloud mining site they sure work as a ponzi scheme since they are a referral based program
nothing lost here only invest $0.20 to see how their system works

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:46:27 AM

Have you tried sending the message on the chat messenger by tagging any mods ? I suggest you do that.Additionally,they don't really have a good customer support from what I have seen.Try seeking the help from their chat messenger as you'd have the peers online most of the time.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:49:02 AM

I really don't know reality...but here it is showing as "paying".

https://bitmakler.net/my-hash___investmentfund

check it!

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:50:45 AM

To be honest, I think it might be a ponzi. Sure, they might have good stats, but maybe that's because they're a ponzi scheme :-/ I would consider this as a loss, be prepared to lose your investment. I don't even want to invest a few cents, to be frank with you.

I also don't think this belongs in bitcoin discussion, maybe in investor-based games?
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 10:15:52 AM

Have you tried sending the message on the chat messenger by tagging any mods ? I suggest you do that.Additionally,they don't really have a good customer support from what I have seen.Try seeking the help from their chat messenger as you'd have the peers online most of the time.
they really don't have a good support and I experiencing it now a site that cannot offer a good support is a useless site this is the best parameter for me they should concentrate on giving a good support if they want to have a good feedback this is an investment site and they will be perceived a scam site if they had a class d support still no answer after 5 hours

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 10:40:33 AM

they really don't have a good support and I experiencing it now a site that cannot offer a good support is a useless site this is the best parameter for me they should concentrate on giving a good support if they want to have a good feedback this is an investment site and they will be perceived a scam site if they had a class d support still no answer after 5 hours
Well they are not investment site for sure, more like ponzi site
Also ranks and stats can be easily manipulated through bots Tongue
I got a feeling that they took tour money so don't be surprised if you lose 'em Sad
How much did you "invest" on the site ?
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:40:13 PM

Well they are not investment site for sure, more like ponzi site
Also ranks and stats can be easily manipulated through bots Tongue
I got a feeling that they took tour money so don't be surprised if you lose 'em Sad
How much did you "invest" on the site ?

Only send them $0.20 just to test how good is their system but unfortunately it is not automatically credited to your account have requested them but keeps ignoring me got my answer from the chat board this is not the kind of cloud mining site that we should not invest in our money hope the moderator will not delete this thread so for people that will search will see this post

defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 07:43:50 PM

Any updates? Just wondering because I went to make a withdrawl from there site and noticed that they're not allowing withdrawls unless you make a deposit due to people creating multiple accounts. Not sure how deposits = proof of not multi counting, but would like to make some withrdawls before too long.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:14:45 PM

That site is a total ponzi from the looks of it.
Ponzis always post a video related to what is bitcoin and not the video of their miners. Grin

I feel like laughing when you have so many options to choose starting from Hashnest and you still cannot stop your greedy hands from throwing money into a hole. Better start learning from your mistake and try to recover at least 1% of your loss by investing in a legit site this time.
teddy5145

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:43:17 AM

Any updates? Just wondering because I went to make a withdrawl from there site and noticed that they're not allowing withdrawls unless you make a deposit due to people creating multiple accounts. Not sure how deposits = proof of not multi counting, but would like to make some withrdawls before too long.
Try to make a small deposits maybe around $0.1 and see what happens with your deposits Wink
Either they are going to let you withdraw your coins or they are scamming $0.1 Roll Eyes
how much did you have in your account there ?
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:53:36 AM

Try to make a small deposits maybe around $0.1 and see what happens with your deposits Wink
Either they are going to let you withdraw your coins or they are scamming $0.1 Roll Eyes

Do not throw away any money to them now. Using your feet to think, you should know they are ponzi and find excuses not to pay out, lure you to deposit more. Nearly all ponzis are doing the same things.

teddy5145

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:49:27 AM

Do not throw away any money to them now. Using your feet to think, you should know they are ponzi and find excuses not to pay out, lure you to deposit more. Nearly all ponzis are doing the same things.
I know that they are most likely a ponzi company
But scamming $0.01 ?
I don't even think they would scam people just for a cent really Tongue
But yeah, best to stay away with it Wink
defaultking

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 01:45:13 PM

Ponzis always post a video related to what is bitcoin and not the video of their miners. Grin

I feel like laughing when you have so many options to choose starting from Hashnest and you still cannot stop your greedy hands from throwing money into a hole. Better start learning from your mistake and try to recover at least 1% of your loss by investing in a legit site this time.

Lol. It must feel really good to be on your high horse doesn't it? I never put any money into the site because of course it's a ponzi. They give you free mining when you sign up and have just been using that. I was just wondering if anyone has made a deposit and been able to withdraw so I could take out what little amount of coins I had in there.
rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:50:27 PM

Lol. It must feel really good to be on your high horse doesn't it? I never put any money into the site because of course it's a ponzi. They give you free mining when you sign up and have just been using that. I was just wondering if anyone has made a deposit and been able to withdraw so I could take out what little amount of coins I had in there.

Well if you didn't put any money into it then you won't likely getting any but if you did deposit then you would still unlikely going to get any of it or your capital to invest.

Don't waste your time in this kind of BS websites coz from the looks of it they're trying to get whatever they can before running away.

You don't pay enough.
benigro

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 01:59:52 PM

"Better start learning from your mistake and try to recover at least 1% of your loss by investing in a legit site this time."

Indeed. Do you recommend which type of investment? P2P Loans or something like that?
pivix

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:46:40 PM

It seems like they ran away early this morning. :/
The site is unreachable for me since 5am berlin time

@the my-hash admin:
I hope you will have alot of fun with my 40cent I earned from faucets Wink
Jededia

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:26:30 AM

dude the site is a complete scam i haven't been able to open the page since 1 Jan 2016, I keep trying but the page just won't open its a complete fraud as is bitfactory.co and faucetbirds.com.
robelneo (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:39:12 AM

I have already forgot this cloud mining site after reading a lot of negative comments and not showing transparency on all their data
from now on I will be very careful investing on this site that hides as cloudmining,if they can't show transparency there is no way for us to invest..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: