Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:58:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature campaign manager! NO MAX PARTICIPANTS - Fast.  (Read 1773 times)
Robertt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:19:21 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 12:44:26 PM by Robertt

Hello, I'm offering my service as a signature campaign manager.
Instead of just managing like the usual, I offer a bunch of things with my services so you don't waste your money.

Here are the things that I offer along with my services;

- Spreadsheet. I create a spreadsheet & update it every few hours. I post the BTC address, username, rank & starting post count of the users who participate.

- Thread. I will create a HQ thread for your signature campaign & not one that takes 5 minutes and looks like rubbish. Here's one I created a few days ago - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.0

- Reply times. I'm on the forum most of the time so I can almost instantly reply to anyone who wants to join or has a question/concern about something (I say almost because of the 6 minute interval between posting for people with 0-28 activity).

- No max participants. I can manage signature campaigns with up to 50,000 people and as low as 1 person.

- I don't charge too much, depending on the campaign & max participants I charge on average around 0.2-3 BTC a month.

Past experiences;
- Don't have a lot on this forum but for now; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.0

Thanks for reading! Feel free to message me at any time.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:24:38 PM

Why would someone will ruin his campaign by making you their campaign manager
You can't even post images lol  Tongue
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:26:22 PM

That services you offered is always present on most sog campaigns, gotta be more creative Tongue
Also don't you already managing one campaign ?
Dont be too greedy dude Tongue

Why would someone will ruin his campaign by making you their campaign manager
You can't even post images lol  Tongue
He's already managing one campaign and it looks fairly decent IMO
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:27:37 PM

That services you offered is always present on most sog campaigns, gotta be more creative Tongue
Also don't you already managing one campaign ?
Dont be too greedy dude Tongue

@teddy5145 I don't get paid for it so dw I'm not trying to be greedy
Just looking for things to do in my spare time & managing campaigns is pretty fun.
@xinzark Not sure what posting images has to do with anything but okay. Anyway, I'm not sure how it would be ruined just because of a rank..
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:37:46 PM

@xinzark Not sure what posting images has to do with anything but okay. Anyway, I'm not sure how it would be ruined just because of a rank..

I am not saying that it will be ruined by your position
Actually i am talking about experience which if you had then you would be full member+ by now
Don't you ? You are saying you have experience which means you used to be good positioned member of bitcointalk
And if your account was blocked by some reason then just tell us. why to keep anything in shade ?
Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:43:25 PM

Lol newbee is asking for  0.4-0.5 btc a month..Even the highly experienced signature compaign manager don't have such high rate..You just managed one compaign and doesn't have much experiance and as per your "Newbee" rank you can't post images or have an attractive signature yourself so i doubt if anyone would hire you for that much rate so why don't you first become old member on this forum and then offer your compaign managing service?
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:49:22 PM

Lol newbee is asking for  0.4-0.5 btc a month..Even the highly experienced signature compaign manager don't have such high rate..You just managed one compaign and doesn't have much experiance and as per your "Newbee" rank you can't post images or have an attractive signature yourself so i doubt if anyone would hire you for that much rate so why don't you first become old member on this forum and then offer your compaign managing service?

Updated the OP to lower rates.
Anyway it will probably be lower, that was just a ballpark estimate. I don't need to be able to post images to manage a campaign & my signature doesn't affect anything.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 12:54:28 PM

Human Resources hired you for whatever lame reasons but no one else is going to hire you for OBVIOUS reasons. We have mexxr-2/yahoo/izanagi/ who are well experienced and known in this forum who manage multiple campaigns.Creating a spreadsheet ,counting numbers can be done by any 12 years old .A Campaign Manager is more than that ,you would only understand if you'd spend few time around this forum like a year or so.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:15:52 PM

Human Resources hired you for whatever lame reasons but no one else is going to hire you for OBVIOUS reasons. We have mexxr-2/yahoo/izanagi/ who are well experienced and known in this forum who manage multiple campaigns.Creating a spreadsheet ,counting numbers can be done by any 12 years old .A Campaign Manager is more than that ,you would only understand if you'd spend few time around this forum like a year or so.

Look mate, no one is forcing anyone to hire me. I'm just taking my chances and making a thread so maybe someone who needs a signature campaign and can't find anyone else can use my services. I don't think that someone needs to be on the forum for 50 years just to offer a service. Fine, they're experienced and known but every one starts somewhere.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 02:45:41 PM

How many users whish to become signature campaign manager in this forum ? I see every 1-2 days a post that someone want to become a SIG campaign manager  Grin

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:55:26 PM

I have no problem with people trying to get into a gig, but my advice is get a solid reputation first Smiley Keep yourself out there, but build yourself up. Ya get me?

Regards,
Jm Erestain
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:00:47 PM

How many users whish to become signature campaign manager in this forum ? I see every 1-2 days a post that someone want to become a SIG campaign manager  Grin
That, or an escrow service provider Roll Eyes
@OP, I suggest you change the "no-max participants.  Whatever you say, you cannot be managing too many people.  Especially with no experience.

Good luck
BeTheCoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:01:09 PM

It seems Robertt is doing a much better job than izanagi so far..
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:04:33 PM

I'd have to agree with this one for now lol. Izanagi and many other campaign managers have made a number of mistakes, like paying late or something

but what's really important is that they can be trusted (relatively) and that's what managing a campaign is about apart from checking and marking down lists
Naoko

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:10:13 PM

I'd have to agree with this one for now lol. Izanagi and many other campaign managers have made a number of mistakes, like paying late or something

but what's really important is that they can be trusted (relatively) and that's what managing a campaign is about apart from checking and marking down lists

wrong, campaign managers are only managing the campaign so the payment isnt upto them if it is delayed or not so its a different case
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:35:37 PM

wrong, campaign managers are only managing the campaign so the payment isnt upto them if it is delayed or not so its a different case

Some campaign managers also hold the funds Smiley
Ah well there are always different cases.

Let's just keep it at that small little issue of ours
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:44:13 PM

Thanks? Anyway I'm hoping to grow my reputation here & become more trusted Smiley
I'm going to pass out in a few as I've had like 3 hours of sleep this week.

I'll answer any questions once I wake up
Thanks.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:44:22 PM

Well it's because you get a pretty decent money from managing the campaigns Tongue
Im too actually pretty interested to become one
But im away from my pc till mid-January so i'll hold that for now Tongue
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:56:57 PM

I think that is better than there are many signature campaign manager and not many signature campaign owned by only one signature campaign manager.

Anyway, you have to have some experience in this forum, know something about marketing, you have to recognize if a user is a shill or not. Too many thing for a rank like yours "Newbie", but at the same time I think that this is your 2nd or 3rd account Wink

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:55:17 AM

I think that is better than there are many signature campaign manager and not many signature campaign owned by only one signature campaign manager.

Anyway, you have to have some experience in this forum, know something about marketing, you have to recognize if a user is a shill or not. Too many thing for a rank like yours "Newbie", but at the same time I think that this is your 2nd or 3rd account Wink

I've got some marketing experience, a few months to say the very least.
Anyway in a few weeks I'll get to the "Member" rank and hopefully then people stop complaining about my rank and bashing on all my threads. Contrary to what you might believe, I don't have any alternative accounts & this is my only one but thanks for the input :-)
Still available for managing/work, feel free to message me at any time! I'll be on for most of the day Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: