Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook® advertising Coupons 200$×3 at 60%  (Read 1077 times)
Kashif009

Activity: 1101
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:02:27 PM

I am selling Facebook advertising coupons worth 200$.

Facebook Ads help you to reach targeted people and with coupon codes you can save huge money on your advertising budget.

Thank you!

can this coupon work without attaching a cradit card to the account and can this work with a old account ?

and what is the gurantee if it will even work as you are a newbie can not believe on the words and 60% is to much price people sale for 20% easily
People who sell at 20% may be the one who have got it free , i earn them from gpt sites and whaff ( http://whaff.com )
Moreover  some people sell carded Coupons which are not good in Facebook advertisement as fb detects such coupon even after they are accepted by on site.

there is always one of my campaign is active at facebook and i do direct advertising from my paypal coupons can do the job and for cheap

but as i asked before can this work with any normal fb account ? do i still need to attach my credit card to use the coupon ?

With Facebbok Ads you have to spend some money for advertising in order to activate the coupon.
How much do I have to spend first on facebook before I can use this coupon code on my facebook account?

Do not buy from this filthy scammer. He will scam you as he did to me.
wHAFF (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

i want to sell 100$ Play-store coupon.

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:33:50 PM

I am selling Facebook advertising coupons worth 200$.

Facebook Ads help you to reach targeted people and with coupon codes you can save huge money on your advertising budget.

Thank you!

can this coupon work without attaching a cradit card to the account and can this work with a old account ?

and what is the gurantee if it will even work as you are a newbie can not believe on the words and 60% is to much price people sale for 20% easily
People who sell at 20% may be the one who have got it free , i earn them from gpt sites and whaff ( http://whaff.com )
Moreover  some people sell carded Coupons which are not good in Facebook advertisement as fb detects such coupon even after they are accepted by on site.

there is always one of my campaign is active at facebook and i do direct advertising from my paypal coupons can do the job and for cheap

but as i asked before can this work with any normal fb account ? do i still need to attach my credit card to use the coupon ?

With Facebbok Ads you have to spend some money for advertising in order to activate the coupon.
How much do I have to spend first on facebook before I can use this coupon code on my facebook account?

you need to add credit card on your facebook account and have to pay a small amount in order to start the service.

~Selling/Buying Bitcoins~
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: