Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29575 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:35:49 PM

Its now not a time to sell, but it is now a time to invest in Bitcoin. I think that will be better for your money.
The value is now low so why do you want to sell it. If you invest now then you have a higher chance that you can make profit.

people have different reasons for selling their coins. it's not always that they sell because the price reached a high price level. some people sell because they have to. they need the money in their private life to pay bills for example. and you have also panic sellers that sell because they can't handle the volatility. and other people sell their coins directly to fiat because they are not interested in having any coins. plenty of different reasons.
gregyoung14

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 02:41:01 PM

Its now not a time to sell, but it is now a time to invest in Bitcoin. I think that will be better for your money.
The value is now low so why do you want to sell it. If you invest now then you have a higher chance that you can make profit.

people have different reasons for selling their coins. it's not always that they sell because the price reached a high price level. some people sell because they have to. they need the money in their private life to pay bills for example. and you have also panic sellers that sell because they can't handle the volatility. and other people sell their coins directly to fiat because they are not interested in having any coins. plenty of different reasons.

That to me sounds a crime on its own - dont sell your BTCs! No not just yet. People here are actually trying to lay their hands on more BTCs. And there's a reason for this. Trust me. Wink
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:05:47 PM

no, sell only if price is below 250$, otherwise just wait till price rise, or you'll loose money
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

It is not now the right moment to sell it. It has a low value now so that is not so smart.
I think if you invest now that it will be better for you later in the future.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 04:22:43 PM

It is not now the right moment to sell it. It has a low value now so that is not so smart.
I think if you invest now that it will be better for you later in the future.

Well it also depends on how much you bought the bitcoin if it was on a lower number you could sell them.
I also would wait but for people that need money its of course an option, I think we just need to wait for the halving.
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:02:22 PM

You should not sell them the bitcoins will rise to a high amount.
the halving is coming so if toy now sell them you will regret it for sure.

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:09:23 PM

For now you should sell bitcoins now because its starting to dumping. the price today is 417 and i think it will decrease more sooner.. So its better to dump some coins today... After that buy bitcoins again when the price reach 400 below..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:17:45 PM

For now you should sell bitcoins now because its starting to dumping. the price today is 417 and i think it will decrease more sooner.. So its better to dump some coins today... After that buy bitcoins again when the price reach 400 below..

well i am still seeing $418 and i dont see any dump!
it is normal for the price to go down 1-2$ after a rise but it does not mean it is a dump it is just people like you who panic and sell just to see the price go higher and be forced to buy at a higher price

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16831

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 06:39:15 PM

I have some (small) buy and sale orders open on kraken.com all the time now. If it goes up enough, I sell some. If it goes down enough, I buy some. Let's call it play money, hoping to get more out than I put in.
The way I set it up I'll either get more bitcoins, or some cash. I can't get less bitcoins than I put in.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:50:05 PM

Now it is not the right moment. You should wait a little longer I think. The value now is very low so you wont get much money.
If you wait a little longer then you can maybe get more money if you can hold your coins and dont sell them. Please have patience.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 07:15:26 PM

Now it is not the right moment. You should wait a little longer I think. The value now is very low so you wont get much money.
If you wait a little longer then you can maybe get more money if you can hold your coins and dont sell them. Please have patience.
Yes I agree with you. It should be stupid if you are now going to sell it. If you see the value you dont want to sell it but you want to invest it.
Ofcourse there will be a chance that Bitcoin can fall down more, but I dont think that will happen.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 08:20:40 PM

Yes I agree with you. It should be stupid if you are now going to sell it. If you see the value you dont want to sell it but you want to invest it.
Ofcourse there will be a chance that Bitcoin can fall down more, but I dont think that will happen.

I' disagree, it would be stupid if you sell them now for nothing but if you really need the money and can make a little bit of profit it would be no problem.
The halving is coming and the future is unpredictable but most likely the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount.
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 09:43:16 PM

You should not sell your bitcoins in the next few months because the halving is coming.
If you will wait for a bit you will make profit on your in most cases hard earned bitcoins.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 11:16:13 PM

You should not sell your bitcoins in the next few months because the halving is coming.
If you will wait for a bit you will make profit on your in most cases hard earned bitcoins.

Its based on the user requirement. If there is no urgent requirement of physical cash you can hold it as the price has started to increase without much fall in the increased price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:04:28 AM

The price is now around $420. But it possible now to sell it now. But I think that will be not so smart.
I think that the price rise will come and that it will be a long time. And than you can have more profit. You only just need patience.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:22:53 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 10:36:21 AM by sishendaoye

The price is now around $420. But it possible now to sell it now. But I think that will be not so smart.
I think that the price rise will come and that it will be a long time. And than you can have more profit. You only just need patience.

No you should not sell your bitcoins, it would be very stupid if you now sell your bitcoins because the halving is also coming.
If you have a little bit of patient, you should really wait although if you really need money you could sell them.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:00:35 PM

hmmh, i would save them for price rise, i mean it will rise up again, you just need to wait for right moment
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 12:19:52 PM

hmmh, i would save them for price rise, i mean it will rise up again, you just need to wait for right moment

The bitcoin price is very low at the moment. It is not good time to sell. It is better to sell after the halving.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:19:45 PM

The bitcoin price is very low at the moment. It is not good time to sell. It is better to sell after the halving.
You are right. But If you invest now than you can have some more money later. If the value is low it is good to invest.
Later if it will be more worth you can sell it for a good price. But you dont know what is gonna happen in the future.
Oscoda

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:14:32 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because of the market that is upcoming now so if you wait. you can make profit for sure but it will take some time, just be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: