Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:39:31 PM

You should never sell your bitcoins because of the market that is upcoming now so if you wait. you can make profit for sure but it will take some time, just be patient.

besides, price won't be coming below $400 so no need to sell right now and worry, this is the right time to save bitcoin and wait..   Smiley

I think the price is quite stable. Even if it drops below $400, it will be a brief period, no more than a few weeks. So hod on.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:45:59 AM

You should never sell your bitcoins because of the market that is upcoming now so if you wait. you can make profit for sure but it will take some time, just be patient.

besides, price won't be coming below $400 so no need to sell right now and worry, this is the right time to save bitcoin and wait..   Smiley

I think the price is quite stable. Even if it drops below $400, it will be a brief period, no more than a few weeks. So hod on.

yeah, price is a little stable around $400 so it might dip but might not be for long and not too low... we might really see a small increase every week or even every day so its not yet right to sell..  Smiley

price of bitcoin has been going up for some time now. if you check the price history charts, you can decide better about how the price is going to be.
besides there is always the possibility of rally because of the expectation towards the effect of halving.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:49:16 AM

keep holding your bitcoin and don't sell it, better use bitcoin to buying something in future, because in future bitcoin will be rare and very hard to mine it Smiley
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

keep holding your bitcoin and don't sell it, better use bitcoin to buying something in future, because in future bitcoin will be rare and very hard to mine it Smiley

Well if you're in for the profits it's best not to spend it at all.

@ontopic

At this point? I'd say NO. Wait for the expected pump during or before the halving season, then you can sell.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:05:41 AM

It is now not a right time to sell it. I think that will be not so good for yourself. I hope later that the value will rise.
If the value will rise in the future than we can have some much profit later and that will be nice.
fricircled

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 11:50:36 AM

It is now not a right time to sell it. I think that will be not so good for yourself. I hope later that the value will rise.
If the value will rise in the future than we can have some much profit later and that will be nice.

I agree with that. There is consensus about the block size increase, we will have 2MB block in July.
Rutdam

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:52:45 PM

I will keep holding my bitcoin. I might sell it when there is a very big pump of the price, which I cannot resist.
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 03:06:44 PM

well if it is typical pump and dump, then don't because price will go high anyway, and if it's not, then i wouldin't risk too, well halving should rise price
fricircled

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:43:01 PM

I will keep holding my bitcoin. I might sell it when there is a very big pump of the price, which I cannot resist.

Long term holding is the best strategy. The bitcoin will be adopted in wider society and have more value.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:06:37 AM

Well if you're in for the profits it's best not to spend it at all.

@ontopic

At this point? I'd say NO. Wait for the expected pump during or before the halving season, then you can sell.

im not spend my bitcoin except i need local currency to buying something, because im sure everyday bitcoin price will rise more and more
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

Please dont do that. The value now is very low and it wont be good if you are now are going to sell it.
The value is low now. And maybe if you wait a little longer the price will rise for a good value and that is very good. I hope that it will rise for a long time.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:55:39 AM

Please dont do that. The value now is very low and it wont be good if you are now are going to sell it.
The value is low now. And maybe if you wait a little longer the price will rise for a good value and that is very good. I hope that it will rise for a long time.

It depends on the sort of trader you are. If you are just a long term holder where you don't do any trading during the months, then yes, keep holding. If you do day trading, then you can sell and buy back several times a day if there are large enough price swings.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 10:01:47 AM

hold it a little longer until the price reaches $ 500 bitcoin. The price may be up in 2 months, but if you really need it, then there is no harm in selling it now
reputedchain

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

hold it a little longer until the price reaches $ 500 bitcoin. The price may be up in 2 months, but if you really need it, then there is no harm in selling it now

No mate, this is not the right time to sell, just be patient, hold it for a while or else you would regret in future when price would cross $500 mark.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:05:55 PM

well depends on how much you bought them, but anyway, i would keepthem, they will be worth much more someday that you want to sell now, better take small risk and get more later
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:11:32 PM

well depends what you want to do with them, if you want just to use them, then no need, you can spend them right away now, but if you want to sell them for more later, then keep for sure, for months or even year
fricircled

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 08:33:33 PM

well depends what you want to do with them, if you want just to use them, then no need, you can spend them right away now, but if you want to sell them for more later, then keep for sure, for months or even year

I will just save the coin. For the time being I do not have to use them. In a few years, I might use the coins.
mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 11:27:33 AM

I do some mining and hold most of the coin. If I want to spend some money, I will use some bitcon to buy.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
fruitcommander

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:38:38 PM

Yeah, if you bought your bitcoins as an investment, then you need to have patience and hold it for the future, as future can give you the best returns on your investments.
jod_doj

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

sell it if you want to kill it, personaly  i would keep them, i would only sell them when they'll be very high, 1000$ or even more, in fact price is rising now, so no need to think what to do if price would fall becouse it wont happen soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: