Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:40:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:16:21 PM

I think it is better not to sell bitcoin. It will rise in long term. I hold most of my coins to wait for the price rise.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:26:26 PM

bitcoin I guess if you sell now, you have nothing to lose, bitcoin prices currently riding and stable, so you'll be lucky, but if you wait a little longer price would probably be higher

Each person makes his own choice on whether he will sell or not. There are plenty of reasons why people may sell their coins. One may sell his coins because he has bills to pay. And another person simply made a profit and wants to cash out. I personally don't care that much what people do. I advice all people to hold, but if they want to sell, then it's their choice. It's a free market.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:50:18 AM

bitcoin I guess if you sell now, you have nothing to lose, bitcoin prices currently riding and stable, so you'll be lucky, but if you wait a little longer price would probably be higher

The bitcoin price should rise in long term. So we have to be patient. It will also rise due to the halving.
I dont think now it is the right time to sell it. But I hope that the value will rise more and more later in the future.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising.
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:54:14 AM

I agree that bitcoin value will increase in the future. For me I would rather keep it for a long time for this is also a good form of investment, earn and earn when I have a lot of bitcoins of course I will sell only a small part of it for emergency in case needed and still work out to earn new then save it and sell when the value in many years is too high enough...

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:04:30 AM

Its not good to sell now your btc. That is not smart and you wont get much money for it. But you never know indeed for what is going to happen later in the future.
But you can see now that the price is rising slowly and that is very good for those who made an investment.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:43:44 AM

The bitcoin price should rise in long term. So we have to be patient. It will also rise due to the halving.
I dont think now it is the right time to sell it. But I hope that the value will rise more and more later in the future.
But you never know what can happen later in the future. But you can now see that the value is rising.

No its not the right time time to sell your bitcoins at all, only already the fact that the halving that is coming it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins, you should just wait till the halving has been done than you can really think about what you should do sell or hold.
I think that is the best method just hold them for this year and than look further what the future of the bitcoin is.
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:47:12 AM

Each person makes his own choice on whether he will sell or not. There are plenty of reasons why people may sell their coins. One may sell his coins because he has bills to pay. And another person simply made a profit and wants to cash out. I personally don't care that much what people do. I advice all people to hold, but if they want to sell, then it's their choice. It's a free market.

Most people who wanted to sell larger amounts have done it already now, we've had over 2 years since the china bubble.  Mostly everyone left now is the people who are in it for longer.  Selling now is pointless the price is somewhere around stable/the bottom. 
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:14:43 PM

Most people who wanted to sell larger amounts have done it already now, we've had over 2 years since the china bubble.  Mostly everyone left now is the people who are in it for longer.  Selling now is pointless the price is somewhere around stable/the bottom. 

I also think so. But there are still some whales who come to collect the bitcoin and they will pump and dump the bitcoin.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:40:34 PM

No its not the right time time to sell your bitcoins at all, only already the fact that the halving that is coming it would be stupid to sell your bitcoins, you should just wait till the halving has been done than you can really think about what you should do sell or hold.
I think that is the best method just hold them for this year and than look further what the future of the bitcoin is.

You are right in my opinion it not the good time to sell your bitcoins right now, the people that want to sell their coins should just need a bit of patient.
If they wait there will be a big reward ready for them because the halving provide them a lot more profit at the end.

At the end the conclusion is waiting till the end is better because you can than really see if you want to sell our just hold them, middle 2016 is also option to think about.
pneumatic5

Activity: 238

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:33:39 PM

I think we should wait little longer, as selling at this price is not either profitable nor affordable, as we want to earn good profits, so it would be wise decision if we hold our bitcoins for next 3 to 4 months.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 11:04:18 PM

I think we should wait little longer, as selling at this price is not either profitable nor affordable, as we want to earn good profits, so it would be wise decision if we hold our bitcoins for next 3 to 4 months.

In my belief the price will go to 500 eventually. We've seen it touch it at nearly touch it a few times. So selling now would mean you are ready to take a loss of 70 USD per bitcoin.
Which is quite a lot my friend.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:23:20 AM

I think it is better not to sell bitcoin. It will rise in long term. I hold most of my coins to wait for the price rise.

what do you think about long term ...? 1year ? 2 year ? 10 year? 50 year ?
i think you will sell your bitcoin soon if bitcoin price goes up, it's not long term investmen, it's just trading no more.
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1510

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:33:58 AM

I don't think it goes down to 400 but even if it goes down why would you sell BTC for such a low price? I'd rather hold for price jump, if you are in need of cash you can sell a small part.
Mitchow

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:42:27 AM

I don't think it goes down to 400 but even if it goes down why would you sell BTC for such a low price? I'd rather hold for price jump, if you are in need of cash you can sell a small part.

Yeah, it will not fall that low at a moment, and if it does then selling at that price would be really weird decision to make, it would be much wiser to hold  your bitcoins for few months more.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:33:33 AM

That is not good if you are now doing that around this time. Why should you do that ?
The price isnt even that high so that is not so smart to do that. And you can never know what can happen later in the future. And ofcourse we all hope that the value will rise.

But we must wait and see for what is going to happen in the future. I hope that it will be more popular and that the value will be higher.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:41:38 AM

Why should you do that ?
If you never sell there would be no benefits & just waiting for the whole world to adopt is nonsense.

The price isnt even that high so that is not so smart to do that. And you can never know what can happen later in the future.
It doesn't needs to be that high,if you were lucky to buy some when it was a little low then that's it.The future might bring anything.

But we must wait and see for what is going to happen in the future.
That would be only risk and no smartness.

I hope that it will be more popular and that the value will be higher.
Popularity is not the only issue but how much money is flowing in ?
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 11:47:09 AM

That is not good if you are now doing that around this time. Why should you do that ?
The price isnt even that high so that is not so smart to do that. And you can never know what can happen later in the future. And ofcourse we all hope that the value will rise.

But we must wait and see for what is going to happen in the future. I hope that it will be more popular and that the value will be higher.

I agree. Right now the price is not high enough to consider selling. With the block halving coming there is plenty of space and room for the price to go higher and higher.
And yes, let's face it. The halving is less then 4 months. Why cant you wait 4 months for a potential big bonus?
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:43:49 PM

I agree. Right now the price is not high enough to consider selling. With the block halving coming there is plenty of space and room for the price to go higher and higher.
And yes, let's face it. The halving is less then 4 months. Why cant you wait 4 months for a potential big bonus?

for some people waiting 2 weeks is already considered to be very long. they only chase quick profits. if they see the price doesn't move much in a month, they will start to feel panic and sell because they are bored. they don't have the patience to wait that long. we as dedicated bitcoin holders are long term minded. for me 4 months is literally nothing. i will hold my coins at least for a few years.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

No you should never sell your bitcoins, however not in this year, this is the year of the bitcoin it has a very bright future a head if you ask me.
I think we just have to wait till the price go to a high amount so selling would be stupid because you can make a lot profit with the halving this year.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:30:57 PM

No you should never sell your bitcoins, however not in this year, this is the year of the bitcoin it has a very bright future a head if you ask me.
I think we just have to wait till the price go to a high amount so selling would be stupid because you can make a lot profit with the halving this year.
it would be more great if you can say exactly when the halving finished, and i dont know why halving can make a lot of profit
i just using the mindset sell if you get any profit for now onward
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: