Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

If there is a need of physical money with high profit, user needs to sell the Bitcoins. The reason is that I personally think Bitcoin price will increase only after halving.

Well after the little dump today i am not worried. The tendency is that the price goes up and down often. But the outlook is positive.
So i do expect it to bounce back.
Well i suggest that its better to wait a little more time maybe the price will decrease back to 370.. after reaching that price its time to buy again and wait again for the price will be increase...
Its not smart now to do it. And that is not good for your money if you are now going to sell it. The value is not even that high.
We all hope that the value will rise for a long time and that we can sell it with a huge profit in the future.

That's true, holding at a moment is the smart move to make, as the price not too high, you cannot earn good profits at a moment, but if you hold for few months, then you can expect a higher profit.
Its not smart now to sell your coins at this moment. The value is not that good to sell it so you wont get that much profit of it.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future with profit, that is very good. Patience is very important.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:20:47 PM

If there is a need of physical money with high profit, user needs to sell the Bitcoins. The reason is that I personally think Bitcoin price will increase only after halving.

Well after the little dump today i am not worried. The tendency is that the price goes up and down often. But the outlook is positive.
Well i suggest that its better to wait a little more time maybe the price will decrease back to 370.. after reaching that price its time to buy again and wait again for the price will be increase...
Its not smart now to do it. And that is not good for your money if you are now going to sell it. The value is not even that high.
We all hope that the value will rise for a long time and that we can sell it with a huge profit in the future.

That's true, holding at a moment is the smart move to make, as the price not too high, you cannot earn good profits at a moment, but if you hold for few months, then you can expect a higher profit.
Its not smart now to sell your coins at this moment. The value is not that good to sell it so you wont get that much profit of it.
I hope that more people will sell it later in the future with profit, that is very good. Patience is very important.

You are right, its not good to sell your bitcoins right now due to the halving that is coming this year.
You will most likely gonna make profit if you just hold your bitcoins for a long time if you ask me.
Also due to the bitcoin community is growing, the future is getting better by day, more people are investing in it also.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:42:47 PM

No, it would be a good idea to buy BTC IMO..

that's the mistake that everyone does - sells bitcoins if price drops by 25$, in fact it's awesome moment to buy, because not matter what, price will rise again, so you just have to buy and keep them for while

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:34:28 AM

You are right, its not good to sell your bitcoins right now due to the halving that is coming this year.
You will most likely gonna make profit if you just hold your bitcoins for a long time if you ask me.
Also due to the bitcoin community is growing, the future is getting better by day, more people are investing in it also.
You never know what will happen in the future. The price is a bit stable know and it can also be down.
The best thing to do know is just hold your coins, that is the best thing. Dont buy it now around this time or sell it.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:08:45 PM

You never know what will happen in the future. The price is a bit stable know and it can also be down.
The best thing to do know is just hold your coins, that is the best thing. Dont buy it now around this time or sell it.

I disagree the price is not very stable and this number we are at now is pretty low for the bitcoin if you ask me.

We just need to wait and see what the bitcoin will do the halving will let the price increase for sure.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:19:53 PM

I wont sell any of my btc until the halving ends,we will see what happen to bitcoin after the halving.
This is the first halving so a lot of things will surely happen.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 12:30:32 PM

I wont sell any of my btc until the halving ends,we will see what happen to bitcoin after the halving.
This is the first halving so a lot of things will surely happen.

why do you say it is the first halving if it is the second?

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:30:05 PM

Its not the right time now to sell it. As you can see, you can see that the value will be more later in the future.
So that is quite good for those who have already Bitcoin. They will get some huge profit in the future, if the price is rising well.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:12:23 PM

I disagree the price is not very stable and this number we are at now is pretty low for the bitcoin if you ask me.

We just need to wait and see what the bitcoin will do the halving will let the price increase for sure.

Waiting for the block halving is a good option as the price is not stable over the past few weeks. Its better to hold the Bitcoin and earn a good profit by the coming months as halving is expected near.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:19:51 PM

You are very right, the bitcoin community is growing everyday so that is very good sign, If you also think about the fact more people are spreading the bitcoin its also good.
Another thing is that more people are investing in the bitcoin and the price will increase because of that for sure.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:28:05 PM

Its not the right time now to sell it. As you can see, you can see that the value will be more later in the future.
So that is quite good for those who have already Bitcoin. They will get some huge profit in the future, if the price is rising well.

as long as we can, we must hold our Bitcoin, it's very special for me too.
i hope i can hold for long time (maybe waiting halving done). i have some problem with my financial that's why very hard to hold bitcoin.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:43:46 PM

You are very right, the bitcoin community is growing everyday so that is very good sign, If you also think about the fact more people are spreading the bitcoin its also good.
Another thing is that more people are investing in the bitcoin and the price will increase because of that for sure.

Yes indeed investing in the bitcoin is the best and the people should do this also, I already did this.
If you invest right now you can make big time profit in my eyes.
iamthesky

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:47:24 PM

Yes indeed investing in the bitcoin is the best and the people should do this also, I already did this.

Yeah you can more profits in future if you invest in bitcoins at present, as the price is not too high at a moment, and you can expect better price at the time of halving, so you can sell at that time and make good profits.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:05:11 PM

in short trade anytime is good time to sell your bitcoin but if you long-term trader is better until until price up. like you said now the price is still cheap and can more than $600 in the future
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:38:29 PM

Yeah you can more profits in future if you invest in bitcoins at present, as the price is not too high at a moment, and you can expect better price at the time of halving, so you can sell at that time and make good profits.

Yes that is one thing that is sure, that you can now invest and make profit in the future on a long term.
If you should sell bitcoins right now you will regret it later, I'm very sure of that so hold them!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:47:36 PM

No, it would be a good idea to buy BTC IMO..

that's the mistake that everyone does - sells bitcoins if price drops by 25$, in fact it's awesome moment to buy, because not matter what, price will rise again, so you just have to buy and keep them for while

Its better to avoid buying in general.

Unless you can fork over the price difference in some other way, to safety net those situations. Anyone who does arent thinking ahead clearly.
y8tvkid

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:26:55 PM

No I am not selling at a moment, will hold at least until the halving occurs, as the predictions says that price would be better by that time, so holding for next 4 months is no big deal.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:59:19 AM

No I am not selling at a moment, will hold at least until the halving occurs, as the predictions says that price would be better by that time, so holding for next 4 months is no big deal.

Thats a good idea to keep and wait for the halving, specially if 4 months is not a big deal to you and your daily budget won't be affecting if you would keep some of it.. I too is keeping a few every time I receive coins..

Most are sitting out for the halving so im not surprised.

But if the price movements dont change much, are you still going to hold though? I guess it varies on the holders that have more then 1 btc should eye on the halving way more then the smaller guy.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:40:59 AM

Its not a good time to sell it and that will be not good. The value is not that high now so it wont be smart if you are going to sell.
The value is not good, and maybe it will be more worth later in the future and than we can sell it with a huge profit.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:26:21 AM

Its not a good time to sell it and that will be not good. The value is not that high now so it wont be smart if you are going to sell.
The value is not good, and maybe it will be more worth later in the future and than we can sell it with a huge profit.

To be honest, I don't find the current price to be low or not good. I think the price is a fair reflection of the current situation and all things that we went through this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: