Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29575 times)
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:34:40 AM

Its not a good time to sell it and that will be not good. The value is not that high now so it wont be smart if you are going to sell.
The value is not good, and maybe it will be more worth later in the future and than we can sell it with a huge profit.

Yeah I agree with you bitcoin will be good have a long term investment in savings. People will be able to make big profit When they start to save bitcoin and sell after a year.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:43:53 AM

Not it is not the right time to sell it. The value is not that high so you wont get that much money for it.
It is better if you wait and that will be better for your money. Than the chance will be higher that you can have more money later.

greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:58:31 PM

You could sell the bitcoin if the price is high enough for you as we may not know what would the price will be in the future.
If you think that the price is reasonable for then you can sell your bitcoin.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:03:51 PM

better to just not sell your bitcoins right now because of the point the bitcoin will increase in his price in the future.
In fact this is because of the halving that is coming this year everyone can make a lot of profit because of it.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:01:09 PM

Its not smart now to sell it. You must wait for a higher value and that will be better if you do that. But you need patience.
And that is very important. I hope that more people will have some profit later and that they will use Bitcoin more, that will be good.
I guess if you want to profit, now is the time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices is still very difficult to predict, but I'm sure the price will be higher than today. but if you sell now, you will still benefit
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:05:07 PM

Its not smart now to sell it. You must wait for a higher value and that will be better if you do that. But you need patience.
And that is very important. I hope that more people will have some profit later and that they will use Bitcoin more, that will be good.
I guess if you want to profit, now is the time to sell bitcoin, bitcoin prices is still very difficult to predict, but I'm sure the price will be higher than today. but if you sell now, you will still benefit

No mate price is low at a moment, its around $410 and its too low, I think you should wait until it reaches to $450 and then sell it so that you can get some good profits on it.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:33:27 PM

No mate price is low at a moment, its around $410 and its too low, I think you should wait until it reaches to $450 and then sell it so that you can get some good profits on it.

Yes that is a pretty good tactic but you can also make more profit if you have more patient to wait of course.
The halving is coming and if it will let the price jump you can sell your bitcoins for very good prices.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 02:36:17 PM

Yes that is a pretty good tactic but you can also make more profit if you have more patient to wait of course.
The halving is coming and if it will let the price jump you can sell your bitcoins for very good prices.

Patience is the one thing that traders have thats why they profit a lot.
When they see something that is worth investing they will grab that to gain profit.
Right now is not the right time to sell bitcoin.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:13:45 PM

it is time to buy bitcoin, not to sell.
recently bitcoin has proven that nothing is going to shake it up and it is continuing strongly on its path towards higher prices and more adoption.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:27:35 AM

recently bitcoin has proven that nothing is going to shake it up and it is continuing strongly on its path towards higher prices and more adoption.

Atleast last week we are given the chance to buy in a bit lower price, and it seems like that bitcoin is really strong this time when it came back at $400, if this continues to be like this, I suggest that we should buy now, as the last low dip last week  might be the new floor..

mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:23:04 PM

Atleast last week we are given the chance to buy in a bit lower price, and it seems like that bitcoin is really strong this time when it came back at $400, if this continues to be like this, I suggest that we should buy now, as the last low dip last week  might be the new floor..

I think the $400 will be the new floor. When the price drops, it rarely drop below that level for too long. The price will just bounce back.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:32:47 PM

I think the $400 will be the new floor. When the price drops, it rarely drop below that level for too long. The price will just bounce back.

Hmmm. The last time it dropped below $400 it was only for a couple of days. Before that, however, it spent half of January and then half of February below $400. I believe the likelihood of it falling below $400 is low, and decreasing daily, but I don't believe it has anything to do with an arbitrary line; rather it's due to traders competing with other - selling under the most recent high and buying above the most recent low.

This space intentionally left blank.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 12:36:29 PM

Atleast last week we are given the chance to buy in a bit lower price, and it seems like that bitcoin is really strong this time when it came back at $400, if this continues to be like this, I suggest that we should buy now, as the last low dip last week  might be the new floor..

even now we are advancing to the $420 levels, the support for $400 is still very weak. right now the price is $421 but it only takes around 765btc to dump the price to $405, and after that bots and traders will pull back their buy orders. then it's just a matter of another of 500-1000btc to get the price below $400 again. so, the $400 level is definitely not the floor.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:14:10 PM

even now we are advancing to the $420 levels, the support for $400 is still very weak. right now the price is $421 but it only takes around 765btc to dump the price to $405, and after that bots and traders will pull back their buy orders. then it's just a matter of another of 500-1000btc to get the price below $400 again. so, the $400 level is definitely not the floor.
i guess you are right, the price is high but very weak right now, people might just dump easily to under 400 dollars again

i hope this will not happen but at first in order to avoid it people have to build price walls before pumping the price even more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

I think nowadays the best choice is just holding the bitcoins till reaching the highest price's level, expected to happen after the next halving.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 02:41:59 PM

No I think selling is bad because of the things that are gonna happen in the future with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin is gonna get a lot higher because of the halving so I think selling is very bad right now.
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:21:00 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

i think that if price will ever go very down, not below 400$ but below 200$, then it will be a time to sell bitcoins, because it would die anyway, so you wouldn't lost all of your invested money then, also you can sell ir price will grow very very high, like to 900$
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:46:42 PM

i think that if price will ever go very down, not below 400$ but below 200$, then it will be a time to sell bitcoins, because it would die anyway, so you wouldn't lost all of your invested money then, also you can sell ir price will grow very very high, like to 900$
Lets hope it will not happen that the price will decrease until it die.. But honestly its impossible that bitcoin will be die.. and i think this crypto currency will be alive forever.. if this bitcoins still have a value its better to hold it until halving wait for the price increase.. Bitcaoin halving is too far so you have more time to collect more bitcoins.. so that you can make more money after halving..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 09:53:12 PM

If the bitcoin price go below $200 and stay there for a few months, it means bitcoin is a dead coin. I will sell all my coin.
Scream

Activity: 476

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 04:41:40 AM

No I think selling is bad because of the things that are gonna happen in the future with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin is gonna get a lot higher because of the halving so I think selling is very bad right now.

it's depend about how much your salary in real life, if your salary enough to cost of life im sure you can hold your bitcoin until reach block halving, but for me i must withdraw arround 0.2/month to pay electric cost etc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: