Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29573 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:55:30 AM

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq price is consolidating around the $415 range. After the consolikation phase, the price will be high.

agree ti, now is acumulation time, whales want to buy more bitcoin at lower price, i think whales will pump bitcoin after block halving done.
It is not this bad time to sell your btc around this time, you can see that the value is not rising now around this time so maybe it will also not rise in the future.
And if you are selling now around this time you can have also some good money if you bought it at a low value.
Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:12:10 AM

The uᴉoɔʇᴉq price is consolidating around the $415 range. After the consolikation phase, the price will be high.

agree ti, now is acumulation time, whales want to buy more uᴉoɔʇᴉq at lower price, i think whales will pump uᴉoɔʇᴉq after block halving done.
It is not this bad time to sell your btc around this time, you can see that the value is not rising now around this time so maybe it will also not rise in the future.
And if you are selling now around this time you can have also some good money if you bought it at a low value.
I disagree, it will not rise but at the middle of the year it will because of the halving that is coming this year,
so there is a good chance the price will rise for sure.
I honesty have no doubts that its gonna rise so selling is not smart at all, I even think its stupid to do.
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:23:38 AM

We will see $200 and below and not once in the future, mark my words.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:27:11 AM

There will be a time that you must sell your uᴉoɔʇᴉq, but you must find the right time to sell it so you can get some a lot of profit and that will be very nice for you.
But the bad thing is that you never know when uᴉoɔʇᴉq will have a good value and that can be very risky and also scary, sometimes you have to wait a long time for it.

We must sell Bitcoin?Really?Why?
Guys who bought in 2012 and haven't sold any bitcoin are still up a lot.And these guys probably see Bitcoin staying here forever and therefore don't see any reason why they should sell.Especially if you're already able to buy almost anything you want with Bitcoin.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:44:26 AM

That could be right. The cost of mining for large miners are more than $200 if you include all the costs.
armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 07:18:04 AM

That could be right. The cost of mining for large miners are more than $200 if you include all the costs.

I think we wont be seeing that price again even if miners quit there will be new miners that will take advantage of that because when a miner quit the difficulty will be adjusted.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 02:51:23 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

if it will fall below 400$ then it will be awesome moment to buy and not sell, because price is very very tiny, but that's not a problem because price will rise up you just have to wait, don't panic and don't sell them when they're cheap
malzahar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:55:55 PM

I think we wont be seeing that price again even if miners quit there will be new miners that will take advantage of that because when a miner quit the difficulty will be adjusted.

The only time if we were to sell those low #`s again would be a tragic event to reoccur.

Similar back in 2012-13 when mt.gox situation, so it would mean a major exchange was manipulating a price. So if bitstamp or someone else big were to do the same thing we would.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:58:52 PM

Of course you should sell your btc but not now  Grin have patience and wait for 3 more months and then you can sell all your coins if you wish, why to sell at lower price?
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:46:27 PM

Of course you should sell your btc but not now  Grin have patience and wait for 3 more months and then you can sell all your coins if you wish, why to sell at lower price?

With the price right now, I think it is still good day to sell bitcoin, and just buy later on...though it will not be very low to buy later, atleast it is still lower than the price on halving,,,
Terwa

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:48:48 PM

Did you sell?
I think that we are on the floor
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:21:34 AM

Did you sell?
I think that we are on the floor

Current price can't be considered very low. Even less price than $400 had profited users. Its better to sell if doesn't have patience to hold till halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:27:01 AM

It wont be the best time to sell your BTC now, there is not reason to sell it because the value is not even high enough to sell it so that wont be good for you.
If you want to make some profit around this time than you should have to trade or something, you better can wait later of a good price increase.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:30:25 AM

You should sell your Bitcoins. When the price goes up and you paid less for it you can sell your Bitcoins. That is the hole point of Bitcoin. You can invest in it to make some money back.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:31:51 AM

Around this time it will be not that bad if you are going to sell the Bitcoins, you can see that the value is not even rising now so it will be maybe a good time to sell it indeed.
Many people are also thinking that the value will not even rise in the future so that can be bad.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:34:53 AM

Around this time it will be not that bad if you are going to sell the Bitcoins, you can see that the value is not even rising now so it will be maybe a good time to sell it indeed.
Many people are also thinking that the value will not even rise in the future so that can be bad.

The future of bitcoin is not only depend about price, so if bitcoin price fail and some infrastructure, aplication, merchand, market, etc. you still says bitcoin bad..?
mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:25:09 AM

The bitcoin has great future. Even though the price does not reflect the benefit of the coin. It is better to hold it.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

The bitcoin has great future. Even though the price does not reflect the benefit of the coin. It is better to hold it.

If your living doesn't have any dependance on bitcoin, keep on saving. Surely in future you could understand the reality.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 01:59:06 PM

Correct. I also thought not to sell my bitcoin for now, because I believe in bitcoin in the future. Sure there are times when the price of bitcoin be increased

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:41:23 PM

Not at the moment but when you see that you can make some money sell some coins. As long as you make money it does not hurt you. But try and save some coins for later because the price can get higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: