Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29573 times)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 02:42:27 PM

The bitcoin has great future. Even though the price does not reflect the benefit of the coin. It is better to hold it.
Correct. I also thought not to sell my bitcoin for now, because I believe in bitcoin in the future. Sure there are times when the price of bitcoin be increased

Holding at a moment is the best thing to do as price will be good at the time of halving so i am holding right now and will sell when price goes higher during halving.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 03:13:01 PM

The bitcoin has great future. Even though the price does not reflect the benefit of the coin. It is better to hold it.

If your living doesn't have any dependance on bitcoin, keep on saving. Surely in future you could understand the reality.
Well, we can only see the reality will be, but if you do believe that the price of bitcoin will rise, certainly you will save bitcoin is very much in your wallet  Grin
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:06:48 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

No at that time, if you do not need, you do not have to sell them and have to wait as the price will come back, and now in the July the price will boost up and so in that way we cansee boosts like that in the price of bitcoin frequently in the future

Hire me for your campaign management
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:22:54 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

No at that time, if you do not need, you do not have to sell them and have to wait as the price will come back, and now in the July the price will boost up and so in that way we cansee boosts like that in the price of bitcoin frequently in the future

Selling below $400 is never recommended as its not gonna profitable decision to make, just hold it till halving and sell when the price crosses atleast $500 mark.
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 08:47:14 PM

Correct. I also thought not to sell my bitcoin for now, because I believe in bitcoin in the future. Sure there are times when the price of bitcoin be increased

Holding at a moment is the best thing to do as price will be good at the time of halving so i am holding right now and will sell when price goes higher during halving.

Yes holding can be good sometimes, right now its as a example very smart because of the upcoming events that are coming this year.
Its just patience we need and I think if we have that we will all get rewarded with profit soon or later.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:10:43 PM

Yes holding can be good sometimes, right now its as a example very smart because of the upcoming events that are coming this year.
Its just patience we need and I think if we have that we will all get rewarded with profit soon or later.

Patience is the key to success if we get panic and sell at lower price then we can never enjoy the profits so its better to hold for some more months.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:34:44 AM

If your living doesn't have any dependance on bitcoin, keep on saving. Surely in future you could understand the reality.
Of course Bitcoin will have a good future but you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem, not everyone can wait such a long time to have a price increase.
You can see now that the value is now not even rising so that is already not that good to sell it now, it would be better if you wait longer.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:39:03 AM

Of course Bitcoin will have a good future but you dont know when it will happen and that is the problem, not everyone can wait such a long time to have a price increase.
You can see now that the value is now not even rising so that is already not that good to sell it now, it would be better if you wait longer.

Indeed, its good to wait these days because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.
I think its also that if you would sell them right now its not smart with all the upcoming things plus you would not make a lot of profit.
We just need patience and wait till the end of this year and than make a decision if we gonna sell it.

bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:50:10 AM

Indeed, its good to wait these days because of the fact that the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days.
I think its also that if you would sell them right now its not smart with all the upcoming things plus you would not make a lot of profit.
We just need patience and wait till the end of this year and than make a decision if we gonna sell it.

Yea, that is pretty much the idea. There is still more to Bitcoin than just this. With Bitcoin, patience really is a virtue. We'll just have to wait for a couple more and Bitcoin will surely pay us the price we deserve.

Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:16:54 AM

I think selling is not good at all because the bitcoin has a very good future this year because of the halving that is going to happen.
You could only consider this in my opinion when you are really in a need of money.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

I think selling is not good at all because the bitcoin has a very good future this year because of the halving that is going to happen.
You could only consider this in my opinion when you are really in a need of money.

sometimes you must sell your bitcoin to buy back at lower rate, that's why im interesting with trading.
i can growing my money and of course my bitcoin balance growing too.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:45:04 AM

sometimes you must sell your bitcoin to buy back at lower rate, that's why im interesting with trading.
i can growing my money and of course my bitcoin balance growing too.

I do not think that can be really profitable if I'm honest plus trading also got risks if you ask me because its pretty similar with gambling because of the luck...
Just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise most likely so selling would also let you lose profit.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:26:34 PM

Bitcoin has got a great future, but at present bitcoin selling is a good decision and if expect for a peak profit need to wait patiently for some time or need to sell after halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:50:19 PM

Bitcoin has got a great future, but at present bitcoin selling is a good decision and if expect for a peak profit need to wait patiently for some time or need to sell after halving.

Yes we need to wait till halving to enjoy higher profits, if we see not that we will get good profits so its better to wait for next few months and sell when price goes higher.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:00:25 PM

Yes we need to wait till halving to enjoy higher profits, if we see not that we will get good profits so its better to wait for next few months and sell when price goes higher.
just wait until the halving ended, but the thing still a long journey to go
that you must be so patient to wait for that happened, and the prices can't  be still for a long time
so sell if you can't hold anymore and be patient for the next time being after selling
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:41:47 PM

just wait until the halving ended, but the thing still a long journey to go
that you must be so patient to wait for that happened, and the prices can't  be still for a long time
so sell if you can't hold anymore and be patient for the next time being after selling

Buying and selling is an individual decision if you are comfortable with current price then you should sell your coins without any hesitation as no one promises you higher price in future.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:31:45 PM

It depends on who are you :
If you're trader, sell high & buy low (repeat it until you're rich)
If you're short-term investor, sell your bitcoin (if you believe price won't increase)
If you're long-term investor, don't sell your bitcoin (if you believe price will increase)

If i were you, i would use my bitcoin normally & only sell it when i really need fiat Roll Eyes

So all the categories you mentioned, I think Im only for being a short term investor lol.

Even if it grows big, I`m sure there will be times you can buy in still before it goes crazy so I`d take my chances.

eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:23:30 PM

I will not sell at current price for sure, as I believe that price would be better in next few months and halving will show us all time high so will prefer to hold at a moment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

I will not sell at current price for sure, as I believe that price would be better in next few months and halving will show us all time high so will prefer to hold at a moment.

Yours is a right decision, but bitcoin price is expected to go high. This price is also profitable to have a added profit as mentioned by above buddy, holding is the needful.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fricircled

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:32:05 AM

The bitcoin is in the consolidation phase, when it has finished, the price will also go very high. I am buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: