Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:04:09 PM

The bitcoin is in the consolidation phase, when it has finished, the price will also go very high. I am buying.
what you mean by you're buying?
it's right that this is not the best to sell it right now, because the halving still not complete yet.
so if the BTC drop from $400, you can buy it to restock your bitcoin for the halving
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 07:07:11 PM

The bitcoin is in the consolidation phase, when it has finished, the price will also go very high. I am buying.
it's right that this is not the best to sell it right now, because the halving still not complete yet.
so if the BTC drop from $400, you can buy it to restock your bitcoin for the halving

Yes i agree strongly on this. Halving is near by and selling is losing in my point of view. Keep saving your coins and if possible buy at the current price because in 3 months the price will touch 1000$.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:35:25 PM

everyone should be buying right now to be honest, from my point of view it is a really safe investment right now that can make me a lot of money in the near future though anything can happen

im not selling any of my bitcoins i have right now and i will not be selling any of it anytime soon because i think that the halving will make the price increase significantly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
mikewillda

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:49:13 AM

Yes i agree strongly on this. Halving is near by and selling is losing in my point of view. Keep saving your coins and if possible buy at the current price because in 3 months the price will touch 1000$.

In 3 months, the price could touch $500 to 600. When the halving actually happens, the price will be higher.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 01:12:57 PM

In 3 months, the price could touch $500 to 600. When the halving actually happens, the price will be higher.

Yes that is possible that bitcoin will reach to $500 before halving and it will be much higher after the halving is completed, I think bitcoin can reach to $1k by the end of the year.
Adrayrd

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:01:51 PM

The bitcoin has great future. Even though the price does not reflect the benefit of the coin. It is better to hold it.

Bitcoin has got a great future, but at present bitcoin selling is a good decision and if expect for a peak profit need to wait patiently for some time or need to sell after halving.

Yes we need to wait till halving to enjoy higher profits, if we see not that we will get good profits so its better to wait for next few months and sell when price goes higher.
just wait until the halving ended, but the thing still a long journey to go
that you must be so patient to wait for that happened, and the prices can't  be still for a long time
so sell if you can't hold anymore and be patient for the next time being after selling
Yes indeed waiting now is the only option to make some profit with Bitcoin, there are no reasons to sell it now and that would be also stupid if you are doing that now.
There are a lot of people thinking that the value will be more worth in the future so we can sell it with more money.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:59:56 PM

I do not think its good to sell our bitcoins these days because the bitcoin halving is coming and it will most likely be very profitable because of the rise that is gonna happen.
I do not recommend you this because of the halving and the growing bitcoin itself.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:05:38 PM

i think that after 3 months the price will be way much higher than that because people will start to prepare for halving and buy as much coins as they possible can though thats just my opinion

i hope that we will see a new all time high pretty soon, maybe halving will give us even bigger prices so we definitely shouldnt sell any of our coins at least not right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:40:04 PM

Selling bitcoins is normally good but with this future its not good at all because of the halving that is coming this year.
So I think that it would be better to consider waiting till the end of this year.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

Selling bitcoins is normally good but with this future its not good at all because of the halving that is coming this year.
So I think that it would be better to consider waiting till the end of this year.

You mean to say that future of bitcoin is not good because of halving? Mate this is the year of bitcoin and the only reason behind it is the halving which will help us to see good price of bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:24:29 PM

You mean to say that future of bitcoin is not good because of halving? Mate this is the year of bitcoin and the only reason behind it is the halving which will help us to see good price of bitcoin.

I think he meant to say that right now is not a good moment to sell because of the block halving that will have a positive impact on the price, and that you can better sell later this year when the price is higher than current price.
luciann

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:29:08 PM

I will not sell at current price for sure, as I believe that price would be better in next few months and halving will show us all time high so will prefer to hold at a moment.

Yours is a right decision, but bitcoin price is expected to go high. This price is also profitable to have a added profit as mentioned by above buddy, holding is the needful.

The question is how high lol.

I usually just do a simple doubling measure, and if its over 200% its good enough for me.

Rutdam

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:05:44 AM

I will not sell at current price for sure, as I believe that price would be better in next few months and halving will show us all time high so will prefer to hold at a moment.

Yours is a right decision, but bitcoin price is expected to go high. This price is also profitable to have a added profit as mentioned by above buddy, holding is the needful.

The question is how high lol.

I usually just do a simple doubling measure, and if its over 200% its good enough for me.

The halving could double the price. The block size increase could also increase the price, even double again.
sured44

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:52:46 AM

people have different reasons for selling their coins. it's not always that they sell because the price reached a high price level. some people sell because they have to. they need the money in their private life to pay bills for example.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:20:58 AM

If you need the money you could sell them but I do not recommend you to do this because selling is not smart at this exact moment.
The bitcoin itself is growing and the halving is also coming this year so I think there is a good chance the bitcoin will go to a higher amount for sure.
landoadog

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:03:58 AM

If you need the money you could sell them but I do not recommend you to do this because selling is not smart at this exact moment.
The bitcoin itself is growing and the halving is also coming this year so I think there is a good chance the bitcoin will go to a higher amount for sure.

Yeah it will really depend on the current market value of when we should sell our bitcoin and the current value of bitcoin is not much high and i will wait for the halving before i will sell my bitcoins.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Selling your bitcoins right now is not very smart, I think you should only consider this if you in a real need of money, if there is no need you should not do this because of the coming price increase.
Soon or later the price will rise to a higher amount because of a couple events, lately there are also more investors investing in the bitcoin these days.
Overall I'm thinking that the most important event will be the halving.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 11:53:53 AM

Selling our bitcoins is not good at all it even will be very bad if you compare it with the profit you can make now and in the future its a huge difference.
We should just be patient and wait till the price will rise because of the halving, you will make a lot more profit if you do.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:10:31 PM

Its not the right time to do this, I think its better to just wait till the end of this year and see what is gonna happen.
 The halving will most likely help you to make profit.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:01:33 PM

Yeah it will really depend on the current market value of when we should sell our bitcoin and the current value of bitcoin is not much high and i will wait for the halving before i will sell my bitcoins.
Yes indeed it is only better if you are waiting for a higher value and that would be also nice for you because if you are selling in the future than you can have also some good profit.
Of course you can sell it now around this time but that wont the smartest decision with Bitcoin now around this time, the value is not high enough to make enough profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: