Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29573 times)
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

I would not selling at this time since the price is currently going back and forth like a see saw. It was good this morning but now back to the same price that it was yesterday. I would recommend waiting until it reaches a higher level on the price market before selling any as of now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:06:23 PM

In this topic: Everyone saying don't sell because the value is progressively going up.

I'm not saying that you should sell your Bitcoins, but do whatever is best for you. If you need the money or you think you're getting a good ROI, then sell to your heart's content. If you don't need the money or anything, then hold.
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:41:16 PM

In this topic: Everyone saying don't sell because the value is progressively going up.

I'm not saying that you should sell your Bitcoins, but do whatever is best for you. If you need the money or you think you're getting a good ROI, then sell to your heart's content. If you don't need the money or anything, then hold.

Its because they are waiting for the halving to come and we know that when there is a halving there will also be a drastic change in the price of bitcoin and halving is going to come soon thats why they are saying that dont sell your bitcoins now.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:59:38 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

My answer is No, you should wait two and three months bitcoins will give you big reward because bitcoins price is growing up and also halving is coming.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:06:23 PM

I think the best decision is to hold the bitcoins till the next coming halving, so it's expected that the Bitcoin's price will increase and you can make good earning this way.
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:08:29 PM

My answer is No, you should wait two and three months bitcoins will give you big reward because bitcoins price is growing up and also halving is coming.

This is not the right time to sell I guess, if we hold now and sell at the time of halving then it can be more profitable as it is expected that price will rise at the halving.
lissandra

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:38:30 PM

Depending on how much you hold.

And if you get btc regularly or periods of it through some other way then hold. But if youre in the whole scene where you get more btc to deal with, why not just cash some out.

The margins will be a huge difference, but its only if the halving does effect the price.

JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:14:41 PM

And if you get btc regularly or periods of it through some other way then hold. But if youre in the whole scene where you get more btc to deal with, why not just cash some out.

The margins will be a huge difference, but its only if the halving does effect the price.

Halving will surely take the price of bitcoin to a higher level as it is an prediction and expectations of majority of us and if we sell at current price the we will regret in future.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:52:19 PM

Halving will surely take the price of bitcoin to a higher level as it is an prediction and expectations of majority of us and if we sell at current price the we will regret in future.

We have waited long to see the  higher price of bitcoin so whats wrong in waiting for next couple of months, just hold it now and sell at the time of halving when price goes higher.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:52:39 PM

We have waited long to see the  higher price of bitcoin so whats wrong in waiting for next couple of months, just hold it now and sell at the time of halving when price goes higher.

If you are gaining profits with current price then you can go for it, but its highly recommended to hold for few months if you are looking for higher and best profits.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:56:05 PM

ANswer if you should sell your btc is YES, sellit to me Cool
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:07:30 AM

If you are gaining profits with current price then you can go for it, but its highly recommended to hold for few months if you are looking for higher and best profits.
Exactly this is not the right time to sell your coins, if you want a big amount as profit just wait patiently for few more months, if you sell now you will afford a price which will be too low when compared with the price during halving.

armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:46:35 AM

Yeah it is wise to wait for a few more months before we should sell our bitcoin in our wallet,it will give us more money when we wait for the halving.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:43:00 AM

has now not the right time to sell it. The value is not low and that is not good for your money if you are now going to sell it. But you can make some investments now on this moment.
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:25:14 AM

has now not the right time to sell it. The value is not low and that is not good for your money if you are now going to sell it. But you can make some investments now on this moment.

I think the only right time to sell the bitcoin is when it is high and the price in the market is relatively at 438 is high enough for me and i will sell my bitcoins now to gain profit.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:40:01 AM

No it would be very bad time to sell if you bought for more than this, because you will make price to fall down even more,

I think you should wait for halving because then price will be much larger than it is now so then it will be good time to sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:41:59 PM

No it would be very bad time to sell if you bought for more than this, because you will make price to fall down even more,

I think you should wait for halving because then price will be much larger than it is now so then it will be good time to sell

not good if you are going to sell it. Of course it is possible, but you can maybe make more profit later.
Than the value will rise and that will be so good.
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:55:16 PM

not good if you are going to sell it. Of course it is possible, but you can maybe make more profit later.

The value of bitcoin will rise and even though the price is getting high now we can make more profit if we just know how to wait a bit more longer.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:00:28 PM

The value of bitcoin will rise and even though the price is getting high now we can make more profit if we just know how to wait a bit more longer.

Yeah and I think waiting till halving is an better option, as if we sell now we won't get enough returns but if we sell at halving when price is higher then we can earn some additional profits.
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:02:40 PM

Yeah and I think waiting till halving is an better option, as if we sell now we won't get enough returns but if we sell at halving when price is higher then we can earn some additional profits.
Do you think the last climb was unrelated to the halving?

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: