Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:26:52 PM

At the moment iI think the price is stable around 400 and has a good chance to go up again.
Selling now would/could be stupid if the halving is just 2 months away.
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:21:19 PM

At the moment iI think the price is stable around 400 and has a good chance to go up again.

Yes selling right now is a bad because we need to get more bitcoins now since the halving is near and wait for a good profit before we would sell them off.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:35:57 PM

It would be really worst if you sell at current price and we have waited so long to see higher price, then I think that we can surely wait for next 3 months to earn good profits.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:40:27 PM

Yes selling right now is a bad because we need to get more bitcoins now since the halving is near and wait for a good profit before we would sell them off.

Selling right now is also profitable, because from a long time price now it has moved towards $450 and reached $430. This would surely profit, high profit is expected on halving. So holding is a secondary option as there is none to give a promised increase of price on halving.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 04:56:03 AM

Selling right now is also profitable, because from a long time price now it has moved towards $450 and reached $430. This would surely profit, high profit is expected on halving. So holding is a secondary option as there is none to give a promised increase of price on halving.

No there will be a promised increase when the halving come and many people know that since this year will be the 3rd halving and the past halving increased the price of bitcoin if you look at the past chart.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 05:04:47 AM

It would be really worst if you sell at current price and we have waited so long to see higher price, then I think that we can surely wait for next 3 months to earn good profits.

Yeah I grew that. I think we should not go selling. I think the fact later is going to be worth much more.
So I would if I was your wait selling.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:06:18 AM

Yeah I grew that. I think we should not go selling. I think the fact later is going to be worth much more.

Yeah we should not sell right now and just wait for bitcoin to grow its price to a bigger one then after that we should sell our bitcoins then.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:26:47 PM

Yeah we should not sell right now and just wait for bitcoin to grow its price to a bigger one then after that we should sell our bitcoins then.
choose more than less profit, if this time that you already get some profit. sell it
maybe somewhere in the future, the bitcoin price will be dumped again, nobody can predict about it
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:37:01 PM

choose more than less profit, if this time that you already get some profit. sell it
maybe somewhere in the future, the bitcoin price will be dumped again, nobody can predict about it

Agreed, don't wait too long or else you would go through huge loss if price falls in future, sell it when you feel that price is good and higher then what you bought, sell a part of it and again wait to buy when price falls.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:38:48 PM

Agreed, don't wait too long or else you would go through huge loss if price falls in future, sell it when you feel that price is good and higher then what you bought, sell a part of it and again wait to buy when price falls.
and don't forget that even halving will increase the price of bitcoin, the prices wouldn't stay for long
it will be only a short amount of time that the prices will revert into now, so it's your choice to pick and don't regret your choice Grin
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:01:57 AM

and don't forget that even halving will increase the price of bitcoin, the prices wouldn't stay for long
it will be only a short amount of time that the prices will revert into now, so it's your choice to pick and don't regret your choice Grin
I am sure that halving this year will only be good for its users, so my suggestion is to buy coins now, wait for few months and then sell the coins at the time of halving to get great profits.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:57:15 PM

I am sure that halving this year will only be good for its users, so my suggestion is to buy coins now, wait for few months and then sell the coins at the time of halving to get great profits.

it is a terrible idea to sell by the time of halving, if you are looking for a nice profit.
after checking the charts for last time and in my experience with other rises, the rise will always have multiple phases especially in this big market. there is going to be a shakedown of weak hands and then the rest of the big rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
mikewillda

Activity: 219

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:23:25 PM

I will hold most of my bitcoins. I might trade some, but the purpose of trading is to increase my bitcoin.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:34:30 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?
\
It depends on what you bought the bitcoins for if you can still make a profit with selling them for that the price why not do it. But i would wait for the price to go up so you can make more money out of it.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:06:02 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?
\
It depends on what you bought the bitcoins for if you can still make a profit with selling them for that the price why not do it. But i would wait for the price to go up so you can make more money out of it.

Selling at this stage won't be good decision, just hold it for next 3 months and you will be much more satisfied with the results, a price gonna boom at the halving.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:13:06 PM

Selling Bitcoin is not going to be the best thing that you can do now and that would be not nice for you if you are doing that now because the value isnt high enough to have profit.
It will be better if you are waiting a longer time and just have patience that you can sell it with some nice profit.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

Selling is not the smartest thing you could do right now because the bitcoin is gonna get a lot bigger globally and its price will also rise to a higher amount.
The reason of all this is the halving that is coming, it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts.
Its all just a matter of time till the price will rise if we have to believe some speculators.

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

Selling is not the smartest thing you could do right now because the bitcoin is gonna get a lot bigger globally and its price will also rise to a higher amount.
The reason of all this is the halving that is coming, it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts.
Its all just a matter of time till the price will rise if we have to believe some speculators.

Lets hope that everything goes fine at the time of halving and if price falls at the time of halving then it will be very disappointing and majority of people will think of leaving bitcoin forever.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:34:20 PM

Lets hope that everything goes fine at the time of halving and if price falls at the time of halving then it will be very disappointing and majority of people will think of leaving bitcoin forever.

I believe that you won't really feel the price fluctuate after halving because we might already experiencing it now but only people doing it so that's why  it doesn't affect much of btc value
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:20:43 PM

I believe that you won't really feel the price fluctuate after halving because we might already experiencing it now but only people doing it so that's why  it doesn't affect much of btc value

Price was stable in past few weeks and it is rising slowly at a moment and I think it will rise more before the halving occurs, so do not sell now just hold till the halving occurs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: