Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:24:07 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

Why sell if price go down of a  small amount?
I don't want sell any btc... I accumulated a couple and I hope it could be a good investment in a medium/long period!
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:37:27 PM

Why sell if price go down of a  small amount?
I don't want sell any btc... I accumulated a couple and I hope it could be a good investment in a medium/long period!

Im expecting the price will bounce back and it will stabilized. Every currency has its ups and down so its only normal for the price to go down.
Hugroll

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:14:09 PM

if the price dropped below 400, you panic selling wouldnt be at all logical. if you want to sell, sell now. but when the price drops you should buy and start holding more coins.  Cool
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:03:40 PM

if the price dropped below 400, you panic selling wouldnt be at all logical. if you want to sell, sell now. but when the price drops you should buy and start holding more coins.  Cool

Mate this is not the right time to sell actually I feel this is the right time to buy, if you have extra money then do not hesitate in buying some extra coins which can give you extra profits in future.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:06:30 PM

Mate this is not the right time to sell actually I feel this is the right time to buy, if you have extra money then do not hesitate in buying some extra coins which can give you extra profits in future.

I think that right now is the best time to just hold instead of buying. However, that goes up only for people who are already having coins to hold. If you don't have any coins at this point, then of course buy today so you won't miss the next rally train.
mikewillda

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:39:37 AM

I think that right now is the best time to just hold instead of buying. However, that goes up only for people who are already having coins to hold. If you don't have any coins at this point, then of course buy today so you won't miss the next rally train.

At the moment, it is better to buy the bitcoin as its price will after just before or after the halving.

Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:44:52 AM

Sell if you will. There are buyers that will pay for will cost you more in the coming months. That is certain. But if you are saying that wait until it rises higher, then you will never sell because you will keep asking this question even if it reaches $1200 per coin again such as 2 1/2 years ago.

AlexBits

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:32:06 PM

No I suggest you do not sell when it is below $400. if I were you I would wait for the price o get even higher so you can make more money out of it. If you sell to soon it would be a waist of time in my opinion.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

Sell if you will. There are buyers that will pay for will cost you more in the coming months. That is certain. But if you are saying that wait until it rises higher, then you will never sell because you will keep asking this question even if it reaches $1200 per coin again such as 2 1/2 years ago.

Selling Bitcoin is always not a good option, you think you are going to be able to short, but then you either loose more money, or get outside of the game because you can't join again as the price goes up. It's just better to buy and hold long term and by long term I mean at least with a vision of 10 years into the future.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 05:12:54 PM

Selling Bitcoin is always not a good option, you think you are going to be able to short, but then you either loose more money, or get outside of the game because you can't join again as the price goes up. It's just better to buy and hold long term and by long term I mean at least with a vision of 10 years into the future.
For now its not a good option to sell all your bitcoin unless if you have an emergency.. And collect more bitcoins right now because the price is gradually increase day by day and i think it will increase more. before halving will end..
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:26:02 PM

The bitcoin is in the long term up trend. So it is better not to sell it. When there is a big pump, we can sell.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:14:58 PM

The bitcoin is in the long term up trend. So it is better not to sell it. When there is a big pump, we can sell.

We all are waiting for higher price at the time of halving so we can sell our coins and enjoy the profits, and now its just matter of few more months, so hold it for a while to earn extra profits.
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:15:58 PM

We all are waiting for higher price at the time of halving so we can sell our coins and enjoy the profits, and now its just matter of few more months, so hold it for a while to earn extra profits.

I shall hold most of my bitcoins and wait for the price rise. I might make good profit later this year or early next year.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:12:38 AM

I shall hold most of my bitcoins and wait for the price rise. I might make good profit later this year or early next year.

Everyone is hoping for the price hike at the time of halving and that is the reason they are not selling their coins at a moment, as saving can be more profitable in future.
fricircled

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:05:24 AM

Everyone is hoping for the price hike at the time of halving and that is the reason they are not selling their coins at a moment, as saving can be more profitable in future.

That is right. I am also expecting the price will rise a lot during or after the halving, like what happened in 2013.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:25:15 AM

That is right. I am also expecting the price will rise a lot during or after the halving, like what happened in 2013.

Everyone wants to earn huge profits and that is the reason no one is preferring to sell with current price as all are waiting for halving event to sell at higher price.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:30:16 AM

Everyone wants to earn huge profits and that is the reason no one is preferring to sell with current price as all are waiting for halving event to sell at higher price.

It will be a real challenge for most people to find a right selling point just before or just after the block halving. If you sell too early you miss out on profits, and if you sell too late then you again lose out on profits.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:39:07 AM

I would sell at 500 usd. If it goes to 400 in the next few weeks, i would sell wait for a few months to sell.

Why taking a loss?
Yeah I suggest that you wait with selling Bitcoins for now. It would be better if you wait for the price to hit $500 because this will allow you to make a bit more money.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 08:42:46 AM

I would sell at 500 usd. If it goes to 400 in the next few weeks, i would sell wait for a few months to sell.

Why taking a loss?
Yeah I suggest that you wait with selling Bitcoins for now. It would be better if you wait for the price to hit $500 because this will allow you to make a bit more money.

Yes and I think we are successfully approaching towards it, as price has crossed $460 now so I think we will reach to $450 very soon, so will sell some part of it at that price.
mikewillda

CTO/Spokesman

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:50:43 PM

I think it is better not to sell bitcoin directly. If you need the money, you can spend it to buy some thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: