Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29577 times)
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

Right now you should not do it because the price will stay increasing and due to that its very bad in my eyes to now sell it.
Of course you can make already profit now but you should wait till it has been increased more.
yep , we are near the halving days. bitcoin price will be increasing likes 10 - 30% , this time to saving bitcoin and stay away to gambling.

If you loose in gambling at this stage than that would be horrible situation for you, as you cannot afford to loose a single penny at a moment as halving will give you better returns in compare to gambling.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:24:02 PM

I think that it is not a bad idea if you decide to sell some of your coins right now because at the moment the price is pretty high.
But you can also hold on to some coins if you want to make more money in the future.

If current price is allowing you to secure some profits then you should go for it rather then waiting for halving, as we don't know what will be the situation at halving.
It depends. We can save the money as of now, look for the price increase and sell them off. Already the price has gone up. If it is really necessary, the BTC is held can be sold out. If not an emergency, it is clever to keep it until halving.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:29:41 PM

I think that it is not a bad idea if you decide to sell some of your coins right now because at the moment the price is pretty high.
But you can also hold on to some coins if you want to make more money in the future.

If current price is allowing you to secure some profits then you should go for it rather then waiting for halving, as we don't know what will be the situation at halving.
It depends. We can save the money as of now, look for the price increase and sell them off. Already the price has gone up. If it is really necessary, the BTC is held can be sold out. If not an emergency, it is clever to keep it until halving.
Well we are not the same thoughts how we can manage our bitcoin honestly i am using binary strategy just to sell some of bitcoin if the price is increase by 20 usd to 50 usd.. so that i can make a profit and some of my set price is 800 to 1k value and more.. we are not the same thoughts but i am just using this strategy so that i can not lose all if the price of bitcoin goes down or up..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:09 PM

Selling bitcoins is normally very good and you can now already make profit of course because it has a nice worth.
I personally would wait till the bitcoin passed the 1000 dollar and than maybe sell it.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:56 PM

Yeah its good to hold it till the halving as we are expecting higher price at the time of halving so selling at this stage won't be profitable as we may see best price at halving.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:26:58 PM

Selling bitcoins is normally very good and you can now already make profit of course because it has a nice worth.
I personally would wait till the bitcoin passed the 1000 dollar and than maybe sell it.
And what if it doesn't reach $1000 and starts falling before. When you will say: enough waiting for $1000, I sell here. At $400?

this space is intentionally left blank
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:56:53 AM

This threads belong to the speculation board (I suppose).

However you should do whatever you want with your money, it's yours ... personally I'll not sell btc a the moment.
Of course at some point you do have to sell your Bitcoins if you want to make money if not I do not believe that you will be here right now.
Most people are holding on to there Bitcoins for the future so that they can sell then for a big price.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:35:57 AM

There's something really wrong with people on this forum when it comes to the price (OP don't feel offended, you're part of the group). It seems like even after the price has gone up quite a lot, they panic on the first signs of a correction everyone around here seems to lose their minds. Relax. If you sell now, you will regret it within a year.

No, it would be a good idea to buy BTC IMO..
Yes.

this....but I believe its a sign of how long someone has been involved with the space.
You should wait t moment because the price rise is not over so just wait a bit and you will see that the price of the bitcoin will rise up to 1000 each and after that happend you need to sell them
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:22:45 AM

There's something really wrong with people on this forum when it comes to the price (OP don't feel offended, you're part of the group). It seems like even after the price has gone up quite a lot, they panic on the first signs of a correction everyone around here seems to lose their minds. Relax. If you sell now, you will regret it within a year.

No, it would be a good idea to buy BTC IMO..
Yes.

this....but I believe its a sign of how long someone has been involved with the space.
You should wait t moment because the price rise is not over so just wait a bit and you will see that the price of the bitcoin will rise up to 1000 each and after that happend you need to sell them

Yeah majority of people are holding their coins to sell at the price of $1k, and it can be achieved at the time of halving, so selling at that price can be really profitable.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:27:11 PM

According to the price yesterday and now. if we compare almost $100 decreased and i think this is not the right time to sell bitcoin and i think this is the time to buy bitcoin because its cheap again..  before you late better to buy and regret later..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:46:05 PM

No we should not consider this right now because the worth is gonna increase very soon due to the halving.
If you are gonna sell it right now you are really gonna lose profit.
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:07:26 PM

Selling is not the right choice right now if you are making this choice you indeed will lose a lot of money because the rice is gonna rise in the future days of this year.
Its just a matter of some time before we can make some good profit.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1112

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:27:15 PM

No we should not consider this right now because the worth is gonna increase very soon due to the halving.

That is true. The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the short term. The halving is in 20 days. The block size increase within a year.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Crypto Cards. with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
.Crypto Tokens.

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
..EAGLE CITY..
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

That is true. The bitcoin price will rise a lot in the short term. The halving is in 20 days. The block size increase within a year.
Yeah the price will be above $800, it's a good opportunity to buy more cheap coins. those who sell out of fear now will lose a lot later.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:40:04 PM

Selling bitcoins is not the right way to make profit right now because its gonna rise more and if you want to make some good profit its just not good to do this like this.
If you are gonna do this you will make money(profit) but you are not making the profit you could have made with the halving.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:42:25 PM

Yeah majority of people are holding their coins to sell at the price of $1k, and it can be achieved at the time of halving, so selling at that price can be really profitable.

Majority? Only newbies or average ones will do that. Why? Most of good traders are selling when there is a sudden dip or basing on a factor that the price will surely dip. Look at what happened today? That is the good example of good traders. Others still on hold even the price went for around $100 now. Traders get their profit today and now waiting for their buying moves.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:54:42 PM

Majority? Only newbies or average ones will do that. Why? Most of good traders are selling when there is a sudden dip or basing on a factor that the price will surely dip. Look at what happened today? That is the good example of good traders. Others still on hold even the price went for around $100 now. Traders get their profit today and now waiting for their buying moves.

Traders will always take advantage of price ups and downs, but if we talk about the normal users who are earning in small amount will not sell now, they will prefer to hold and won't sell at this stage.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

agree it, im fast trade or tipychal short trader, but im not trade at fiat curency, i choose altcoin trade today i made arround 0.02btc its not much but i think it's good if we can made some profit everyday..
if bitcoin price up and altcoin in blood, it's good time to buying altcoin then we waiting bitcoin down and altcoin price will be rise like today.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:08:42 AM

Buy low, Sell High this is investmenting 101 and this doesn't change at all for Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. Don't panic sell ever.
agree completely, yeah buy low and sell high is the key. as we know that it's high risk, but often high rewards. just dont be panic, but actually it's your decision, you have the ultimate control over your bitcoin
good luck for you
I dont think we all should sell our bitcoins right now i will wait till the end of this year. There wil always come a price increase for sure!
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:20:08 AM

You can better sell on this moment than buying bitcoins right now becasue the price is that high that itonly is profitable for you to sell your coins they are to expensive to buy right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: