Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we sell btc?  (Read 29575 times)
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:27:31 AM

Selling your bitcoins right now is not the right way, you will lose a lot of money by doing this.
The fact is that if you are doing this you will not gain profit from the halving.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:55:00 AM

Selling your bitcoins right now is not the right way, you will lose a lot of money by doing this.
The fact is that if you are doing this you will not gain profit from the halving.

Its not the right time now to sell it. As you can see, you can see that the value will be more later in the future.So that is quite good for those who have already Bitcoin but due to halving and upcoming adoption It will go for more price. They will get some huge profit in the future, if the price is rising well.
BitAurum

Activity: 318

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:01:24 AM

Its not the right time now to sell it. As you can see, you can see that the value will be more later in the future.So that is quite good for those who have already Bitcoin but due to halving and upcoming adoption It will go for more price. They will get some huge profit in the future, if the price is rising well.
There is also a chance that the bitcoin price might take a downward turn after the halving or stay around ~$700ish.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:57:40 AM

I agree with you. I feel the price can still go up, but it's risky to solely depend on that.
There are many factors (just look at brexit from example?) that will or can make the price go make a big boom. Problem is, we have to wait for clarity.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:59:48 AM

You should sell bitcoins but not right now if you just wait till the end of the year and selling them right after the end of this year.
You will get the nicest profit out of it because after this year he will fall a lot lower than he is for now.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:59:49 AM

Off course selling bitcoins is the best thing you can do but you need to make sure that you are getting enough profit from the moment
when you bought them off course so dont sell them to early just wait a couple of time.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:03:03 PM

I agree with you. I feel the price can still go up, but it's risky to solely depend on that.
There are many factors (just look at brexit from example?) that will or can make the price go make a big boom. Problem is, we have to wait for clarity.
If you have purchased bitcoin at lower price in the past and if current price is allowing you to secure profits then you should sell your coins rather then depending for the future.
universe_

Activity: 448

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:14:06 PM

This is just a blip in the price. I won't be selling.
im not planning to sell too though if the price reaches a new all time high i might consider selling part of my coins
thats something like me to be honest, i am not selling any of my bitcoins right now because i know that people will be buying their coins at the upcoming reward halving event

i think we should not sell our bitcoins, at least not right now when the price still can jump to a new all time high and bring us big money just for holding our bitcoins and not doing anything with them

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:51:15 PM

This is just a blip in the price. I won't be selling.
im not planning to sell too though if the price reaches a new all time high i might consider selling part of my coins
thats something like me to be honest, i am not selling any of my bitcoins right now because i know that people will be buying their coins at the upcoming reward halving event

i think we should not sell our bitcoins, at least not right now when the price still can jump to a new all time high and bring us big money just for holding our bitcoins and not doing anything with them

Things can go other way too, as price is not moving up now and it is slowly going down, and looking at that people may get panic and sell their coins thinking that price will not rise now, and if that happens price will go even lower.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 01:57:34 PM

Dont sell your bitcoins right now because the price of the bitcoin will rise again for sure there are always some drop points
in the rise of the bitcoin but the drops are not that bad that means that we need to spent more coins.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:03:37 PM

If price fall down below 400 usd would it be good to sell it ?

Generally I sell my coins for euros when I need cash for things I can't pay things with btc. I don't wait for some big increase, I use coins, they come and go all the time. My logic is telling me that we need to use our coins all the time, and that is what makes bitcoin grow. I was in btc gambling when btc was 200 $ so for me 400 sounds great also. I doubt it will go back on that price, btc will go high in my opinion based on reading around the forum.
We will see what will happen after halving, and how good was my prediction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:10:51 PM

Generally I sell my coins for euros when I need cash for things I can't pay things with btc. I don't wait for some big increase, I use coins, they come and go all the time. My logic is telling me that we need to use our coins all the time, and that is what makes bitcoin grow. I was in btc gambling when btc was 200 $ so for me 400 sounds great also. I doubt it will go back on that price, btc will go high in my opinion based on reading around the forum.

Exactly as it is. Solding coins regardless of a price is reasonable because of your own purposes. And that true that if coins is used more as a currency it will make bitcoin grow. But if that will happen expect now a slow increase of the price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:13:25 PM

Exactly as it is. Solding coins regardless of a price is reasonable because of your own purposes. And that true that if coins is used more as a currency it will make bitcoin grow. But if that will happen expect now a slow increase of the price.

Nobody will prefer to sell their coins pre halving, as everyone is looking to earn good profits at halving, so I don't think we will see major price rise at halving.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:00:59 PM

Nobody will prefer to sell their coins pre halving, as everyone is looking to earn good profits at halving, so I don't think we will see major price rise at halving.

Some do because the fear sets in of not knowing if the halving price would hold to where it is now.

So they hedge as for a safety measure, but this would mean it wouldnt be a their entire bitcoins they hold but a few incase they do see it drop from where it is today.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:25:14 PM

Whether you want to buy or spend bitcoin, at some point you have want to sell some coins for doing do.  When deciding how to sell your bitcoin, you first need to consider which method best suits and then go for selling.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:27:09 PM

Whether you want to buy or spend bitcoin, at some point you have want to sell some coins for doing do.  When deciding how to sell your bitcoin, you first need to consider which method best suits and then go for selling.
Well if you have lots of bitcoin better to sell few of your bitcoins to make a profit right so that if the price goes down you already made a profit,
waiting for the price of bitcoin is the best but it takes too long..
nitesh1995p

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:33:31 PM

I am not selling my BTC, however I do realize it will go down further. In my opinion, its a good time to spend some money on it and invest.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:59:22 PM

Well if you have lots of bitcoin better to sell few of your bitcoins to make a profit right so that if the price goes down you already made a profit,
waiting for the price of bitcoin is the best but it takes too long..

The price doesnt take too long lol.

Thats a total misconception - what youre seeing last couple of days when it went from $600 to almost $800 in a matter of 2-3 days shows how fast it can go.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:42:34 PM

I am not selling my BTC, however I do realize it will go down further. In my opinion, its a good time to spend some money on it and invest.
Price is at $650 at a moment and if you feel that you can make profits in future by buying at this price then you should buy it as price at the end of the year will be really higher.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:46:23 PM

if you believe the price will go down, then it's better to sell according to your feeling. that's if you are short term minded. if you are only interested in the long term, then keep holding your coins stored offline in a secure manner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: