Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:33:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Samsung Galaxy S5 Tmobile  (Read 497 times)
Coinminer11 (OP)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Never risk more than what you're willing to lose

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 03:57:40 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2015, 04:16:02 PM by Coinminer11

Phone is in very good condition.  Always lived inside a case. All seals are like new and the phone works perfect. I am upgrading and wont be needing this device any longer. Stock device with custom twrp recovery. I can install the stock recovery or root the device as well your choice. Comes with original charger adapter with aftermarket usb cable two hard cases (one is gold the other is black with an image of an underewater scene) a wireless charger base with adapter that goes underneath the battery door (only used it once. Makes the back door bulge and not seal when inserted but its nice to see it charge wirelessly). The same phone adaptor is used to power the wireless base if you use it. $200 shipped within the USA. PICTURES will be up in a few hours when I get home.
Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zxbncj901sd2trv/AADE2pNgywz9Z72V7Eayrf2ia?dl=0

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:21:04 PM

Phone is in very good condition.  Always lived inside a case. All seals are like new and the phone works perfect. I am upgrading and wont be needing this device any longer. Stock device with custom twrp recovery. I can install the stock recovery or root the device as well your choice. Comes with original charger adapter with aftermarket usb cable two hard cases (one is gold the other is black with an image of an underewater scene) a wireless charger base with adapter that goes underneath the battery door (only used it once. Makes the back door bulge and not seal when inserted but its nice to see it charge wirelessly). The same phone adaptor is used to power the wireless base if you use it. $200 shipped within the USA. PICTURES will be up in a few hours when I get home.
Pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zxbncj901sd2trv/AADE2pNgywz9Z72V7Eayrf2ia?dl=0

Hi, is this phone locked to Tmobile, or has it been unlocked for at&t etc?

Also, I see the water mark (pink dot, not white anymore) has been triggered. Has there been water damage? also, what Rom is currently running, as I was under the impression these phones have locked boot loaders.

Thanks!

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 05:35:13 PM

Also, I see the water mark (pink dot, not white anymore) has been triggered. Has there been water damage? also, what Rom is currently running, as I was under the impression these phones have locked boot loaders.

Thanks!
Tmobile locked but good clean esn ready for activation. Stock ROM from factory. You can change a recovery with a locked bootloader. Knox only is activated when you root the device and trigger the security bit. Not to be condescending but thats not the water mark you are looking at. The water mark is the white box in the lower left side not that copper looking dot. This phone does not have any water intrusion. See video here for water mark on a Galaxy S5: https://youtu.be/Gk6FA-HPQGg

If you are reading this,  you have too much time on your hands hahaha! If you're still reading this consider sending me some btc to my wallet on my profile.  Pennies make dollars and dollars make my life more interesting.  Seriously though stop reading this! LOL
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 05:51:38 PM

Thanks!
Tmobile locked but good clean esn ready for activation. Stock ROM from factory. You can change a recovery with a locked bootloader. Knox only is activated when you root the device and trigger the security bit. Not to be condescending but thats not the water mark you are looking at. The water mark is the white box in the lower left side not that copper looking dot. This phone does not have any water intrusion. See video here for water mark on a Galaxy S5: https://youtu.be/Gk6FA-HPQGg

Ah, thanks for the info. No worries, but I can't use it unless it works on at&t, so that's a deal breaker. Seems like a good deal though, good luck! Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2015, 08:51:06 PM

Thanks!

Ah, thanks for the info. No worries, but I can't use it unless it works on at&t, so that's a deal breaker. Seems like a good deal though, good luck! Wink

There is a website gsmunlockusa.com that i have used in the past. They work great and the code is guaranteed to work. So it's a viable option imho

Coinminer11 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 07:50:35 PM

Phone still available.  Don't miss out

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: