Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:49:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise?  (Read 12902 times)
dloghwak

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:12:51 PM

This site is just the same recycled garbage every day.  Why did it go up?  Why did it go down?  Should I sell?   Roll Eyes
The sig campaign kids need new threads to keep posting and earning dem big money.
Bitcoin will rise? Yes until it doesn't.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:11:15 AM

Id prefer btc to be ~$450 for a few months then pop up to $550 in march.  That would look like a sustainable rise.

The price should be $600 in January and should be stable in order to make miners 1 years' profit in 6 months before halving, so that they might not get out with any loss and happily continue mining... Wink

The events that are occurring, already indicate that Bitcoins will rise for sure, but how much is not known... Smiley

realistically price from 600-700 is good for miners they will have profit and they will pay bills for electricity so will support this stable price before halving

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:31:12 AM

of course bitcoin will be rise again. I still hold. if the price drops do not panic but it's good for you to buy Smiley

I will also prefer to buy a bitcoin only in this time due to the price fall in bitcoin rate. And this just a gap of time in bitcoin price raise. I am sure after halving If we see means price will be in mountain level rate. That time We may not able buy that much high price.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:54:02 AM

Id prefer btc to be ~$450 for a few months then pop up to $550 in march.  That would look like a sustainable rise.

The price should be $600 in January and should be stable in order to make miners 1 years' profit in 6 months before halving, so that they might not get out with any loss and happily continue mining... Wink

The events that are occurring, already indicate that Bitcoins will rise for sure, but how much is not known... Smiley

realistically price from 600-700 is good for miners they will have profit and they will pay bills for electricity so will support this stable price before halving

$700 is more than a good price for miners. that gives a mined block of 12.5 btc a value of $8750. do you remember when the price was stuck below $250 for a long time? the difficulty was still going up while the value of a 25 btc block was $6250.  Wink
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:06:30 AM

Id prefer btc to be ~$450 for a few months then pop up to $550 in march.  That would look like a sustainable rise.

$700 is more than a good price for miners. that gives a mined block of 12.5 btc a value of $8750. do you remember when the price was stuck below $250 for a long time? the difficulty was still going up while the value of a 25 btc block was $6250.  Wink

700 is more than enough for the miners, even for the next halving(2020) let alone this one, it's overkill, this is why "they" are not aiming for such value now
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:17:01 AM

As with all investments, don't sell unless you need the money

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:52:02 AM

This are normal market move don't try to panic after large dump it will just go up in straight line. Time to buy whenever you see this type of large dump.

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:27:10 AM

700 is more than enough for the miners, even for the next halving(2020) let alone this one, it's overkill, this is why "they" are not aiming for such value now

Lol. Will see dude That’s not in our hand If its goes more than 1000$ means Mining will be very low that time. Better we can wait and see about the halving price as well as bitcoin adaption in upcoming years.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:37:06 AM

Id prefer btc to be ~$450 for a few months then pop up to $550 in march.  That would look like a sustainable rise.

$700 is more than a good price for miners. that gives a mined block of 12.5 btc a value of $8750. do you remember when the price was stuck below $250 for a long time? the difficulty was still going up while the value of a 25 btc block was $6250.  Wink

Lol. Will see dude That’s not in our hand If its goes more than 1000$ means Mining will be very low that time. Better we can wait and see about the halving price as well as bitcoin adaption in upcoming years.
If it goes thousands of dollars then mining will be very much profitable and will be very high at that time.Only chance for it to get low is by bitcoin going under 300's after the halving ,but still there will be conditions.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:26:35 AM

The price of the bitcoins is looking great and looks like this is the another sign that the price will rise above
$450 usd dont panic the price is stable around 420-440 so just keep holding and wait for the next predict..
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:00:10 PM

Should I sell my BTC or wait till it goes up and why do you think it will go up?

Yes price will rise a lot in few months, in July, after halving so keep your money tight as possible and don't even thonk to sell them after first price fall, price after halving will be huge so you will win money
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 04:30:17 PM

The price of the bitcoins is looking great and looks like this is the another sign that the price will rise above
$450 usd dont panic the price is stable around 420-440 so just keep holding and wait for the next predict..

seem like price is really stable for a while now and that is good but when new halving comes it might not be as we all expect for price to go boom i expect rise for additional 200$

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 05:05:42 PM

Should I sell my BTC or wait till it goes up and why do you think it will go up?

Yes price will rise a lot in few months, in July, after halving so keep your money tight as possible and don't even thonk to sell them after first price fall, price after halving will be huge so you will win money

Yeah and it is rising at a moment, and I think it will continue to rise till halving, and that's just an prediction as we never know what would be the value of bitcoin at the time of halving.
7Priest7

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:41:01 PM

price is normal, not very low, so don't sell your bitcoins, you should never panic and sell your coins at low price

and i think that it will go up in July, well halving should rise price, also i don't think that we will have any of huge price falls anytime soon, so you can keep your coins and sell when they're expensive
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:59:46 PM

Yes the bitcoin will rise to a high amount for sure its just a matter of time before this will happen.
The halving is coming and the bitcoin is growing in users, so it will be rise for sure without a doubt.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:40:28 PM

Yes the bitcoin will rise to a high amount for sure its just a matter of time before this will happen.
The halving is coming and the bitcoin is growing in users, so it will be rise for sure without a doubt.

Yes and its rising at a moment and it will continue to rise in future too as we are seeing more and more users entering into bicoins that will take bitcoin to a next level.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:59:35 AM

rise can start anytime it back what you mean if you ask bitcoin will rise after halving or close to halving, i guess you know what is the answer.

Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

Yes and its rising at a moment and it will continue to rise in future too as we are seeing more and more users entering into bicoins that will take bitcoin to a next level.

If you can keep for long term like mutual fund for more than 5 or 10 years then 100% the price will be above $1000 , in this mean time if bitcoin comes to mainstream of life then you cannot imagine what price it will go. for some time if you want high then near halving time you can see the price of $600 but be carefull their will be selling pressure so their may be downfall also but  that will be temporary
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 08:23:26 AM

Of course Bitcoin will rise. But we dont know when it will happen and that is the problem. I hope that it will rise for a long time so we can get some profit.
But that is hard to say. Because you never know what will happen and that is the problem. But we will see and hope for a good result.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 09:25:46 AM

Of course Bitcoin will rise. But we dont know when it will happen and that is the problem. I hope that it will rise for a long time so we can get some profit.
But that is hard to say. Because you never know what will happen and that is the problem. But we will see and hope for a good result.

Well there is never an gurantee. All of this threads are plain speculation based on potential information.
I am positive there is a big chance the price will rise, but i know in this game there are never any guarantees.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: