Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:22:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise?  (Read 12900 times)
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:18:31 PM

It will not rise that fast now, you can see that the value is not rising and that is very bad for the people who already have Bitcoin and is hoping for a good price increase.
People have now to wait a longer time to rise and some of them have not even the patience for it and that can be very bad, just please wait a little longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:23:13 PM

Hopefully yes, I can predict a slow climb from May on-wards. However, not more than $600 by the end of year in my opinion.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:23:32 PM

It will not rise that fast now, you can see that the value is not rising and that is very bad for the people who already have Bitcoin and is hoping for a good price increase.
People have now to wait a longer time to rise and some of them have not even the patience for it and that can be very bad, just please wait a little longer.

You almost never will be able to predict the direction the price will go.

It might go back to 0, but there is equal (or higher chance) that it might explode. For the time being, the prediction is that the price of bitcoin will be... $422.43... That's why it is trading at this price.

If we could solve the blocksize debate, the price of bitcoin will definitely go much higher...
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:04:44 PM

Bitcoin will rise in the middle of this year as I can see the trend if it keep stable , it will be increase at the first and go down afterward.
Also rumor about halving affecting market with positive attitude so most people got optimist for bitcoin
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2016, 03:09:21 PM

Bitcoin will rise in the middle of this year as I can see the trend if it keep stable , it will be increase at the first and go down afterward.
Also rumor about halving affecting market with positive attitude so most people got optimist for bitcoin

the hype of the block halving this year has been the biggest hype i have seen for a while. and i think the closer we get to the actual halving the bigger the hype is going to get and the price will rise because of that even if it is slow rise.

--looking for signature--
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 06:07:13 PM

how did you see that many times in past for bitcoin, as far as i can see there were only one occasion that this happened and that was the only big bubble in bitcoin price i am talking about the $1100 and the gox bots making fake volume out of nowhere. but other than that i can not find anything major like that.
This applies not only bitcoin but for every currency(i'm talking in general), i don't know why would bitcoin be different case. We already have very high price for bitcoin, and market capitalisation is very large, but for further rise we need more money. Pump is only bubble.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:21:06 PM

how did you see that many times in past for bitcoin, as far as i can see there were only one occasion that this happened and that was the only big bubble in bitcoin price i am talking about the $1100 and the gox bots making fake volume out of nowhere. but other than that i can not find anything major like that.
This applies not only bitcoin but for every currency(i'm talking in general), i don't know why would bitcoin be different case. We already have very high price for bitcoin, and market capitalisation is very large, but for further rise we need more money. Pump is only bubble.

the price at the moment is just fair. not high and not low. the price can only rise if you believe in the future of bitcoin. you just need to make sure you have a lot patience. the short term is unclear, but the long term price is always up. that's why i am a strong holder.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:12:14 PM

the price at the moment is just fair. not high and not low. the price can only rise if you believe in the future of bitcoin. you just need to make sure you have a lot patience. the short term is unclear, but the long term price is always up. that's why i am a strong holder.

It will rise for sure, I have no doubts about that honestly its just a matter of time before this will happen.
We have to believe again in the bitcoin, I think that will really help us to make the bitcoin is what it is.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:40:09 PM

The bitcoin will rise soon or later but I think we still need to be easy and not just invest in the bitcoin because keep in mind the bitcoin can still collapse these days.
No one see this happen very fast but its possible for sure so we have to keep that in our mind for sure, maybe the halving will even not let the price rise.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:48:27 PM

Bitcoin is expected to rise only after the days of halving. Till halving price drop can be experienced rather than a price increase.

lots of people are expecting a pre-halving pump. also what makes you think that the price will likely to go down instead of up before the halving?
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

A lot of people are saying it already and I'm thinking the same the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure and this will happen because of the increasing number of users.
Another thing why its gonna increase is the halving this will also let the price rise for sure, so that is also a sweet reminder for sure.
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:52:23 PM

Holding it don't sell.. I think the price will be +600 USD...
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:05:59 PM

A lot of people are saying it already and I'm thinking the same the bitcoin is gonna rise for sure and this will happen because of the increasing number of users.
Another thing why its gonna increase is the halving this will also let the price rise for sure, so that is also a sweet reminder for sure.

Yeah at a moment halving is the major reason why people feel that bitcoin will rise and of course more users will start to use bitcoin in future will take bitcoin to much higher level.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 05:52:25 AM

Yeah at a moment halving is the major reason why people feel that bitcoin will rise and of course more users will start to use bitcoin in future will take bitcoin to much higher level.

Yeah that's right, the halving thing would definitely raise the price of bitcoin and with that, new  users will try bitcoin and the demand will be high but the supply of fresh coins is not enough which I think would raise the price higher..
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:38:12 AM

The price of bitcoins will rise eventually again that is just how it goes. The pirce has gotten a bit down lately but this is a good thing for the peopel that want to buy some bitcoins. If you want to sell coins I suggest you wait it out.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:42:30 AM

Bitcoin is expected to rise only after the days of halving. Till halving price drop can be experienced rather than a price increase.

lots of people are expecting a pre-halving pump. also what makes you think that the price will likely to go down instead of up before the halving?
There is a time that Bitcoin is going to rise, only nobody will never know when it will happen because Bitcoin is a currency it is hard to predict and that is bad.
On this moment it is now not rising as you can see, and many people are negative about the value because they want to sell it fast with some good profit.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:10:48 AM

There is a time that Bitcoin is going to rise, only nobody will never know when it will happen because Bitcoin is a currency it is hard to predict and that is bad.
On this moment it is now not rising as you can see, and many people are negative about the value because they want to sell it fast with some good profit.

rise will happen no doubt about it mainly here is speculating price some expect small around 600 other are to optimistic to aim to 2000 not gonna happen at least not now

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

adem2

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:12:01 AM

In this week Bitcoins will touch 444$ again , prediction according to china market.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:14:21 AM

In this week Bitcoins will touch 444$ again , prediction according to china market.

What's happening in the Chinese markets that would suggest BTC/USD would rise to $444?

(I can see BTC/USD rising, but $444 just seems like an arbitrary number plucked out of the ether).

This space intentionally left blank.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:51:53 PM

The bitcoin will rise of course but its the question when, people say it will happen when the halving will be done but I doubt about that because the halving can also be bad.
And if the halving will bad I still think there is a chance it will rise because of the growing part the bitcoin has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: