Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise?  (Read 12902 times)
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:18:51 AM

Price is going higher again and it would get around stable floor around $600 before block halving, i am quite sure into this year we will see once again highest price level for bitcoin than ever, there are so many positive indicators from financial giant making prediction about more high rise coming very soon.
Quickdart

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:53:56 PM

Price is going higher again and it would get around stable floor around $600 before block halving, i am quite sure into this year we will see once again highest price level for bitcoin than ever, there are so many positive indicators from financial giant making prediction about more high rise coming very soon.

The halving is almost two months away. it is possible for the price to rise $150 in two months to reach $600 .
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:53:20 PM

Yes the wait is over now and we gonna  see the best price after a long  time, and the best thing is that it has already started to move up which is a positive indication.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:18:13 AM

Yes the wait is over now and we gonna  see the best price after a long  time, and the best thing is that it has already started to move up which is a positive indication.
hopes all bitcoin users like it. I also very much looking forward to riding with high prices, because probably bitcoin price will increase to $ 600 before the month of September to come. Well, I'm looking forward to it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:11:37 AM

The halving is almost two months away. it is possible for the price to rise $150 in two months to reach $600 .
Bitcoin around this time is not rising slowly and that is perfect for the people who is already waiting for a currency because maybe they can have profit soon and that is nice.
Bitcoin is a currency so you dont know when it will stop and start rising and that is the risky thing of it.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:13:34 AM

Of course the Bitcoin will rise that is for sure but what the Bitcoin users what to know is when it is going to rise again so they can buy and they soon after that sell there coins.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:20:55 AM

Of course the Bitcoin will rise that is for sure but what the Bitcoin users what to know is when it is going to rise again so they can buy and they soon after that sell there coins.

Bitcoin will surely rise in future but difficult to imagine the exact price and if we want to see higher price then I think we need to wait little longer.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:44:30 AM

Bitcoin market is unpredictable which also happens to be its strongest point. If we all knew what the price would be after a year then the market will dry out. In order to make profit you need other people to lose money, and that's only possible when the market is unpredictable.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:20:42 PM

Sure the coin will rise again like always. There are some moments when he drops a little of
his value. But that is not the end of the world he will rise much more and less fall.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:51:58 PM

Sure the coin will rise again like always. There are some moments when he drops a little of
his value. But that is not the end of the world he will rise much more and less fall.

Price fluctuation will always be an part and parcel of bitcoin and if the price drops we don't need to panic as it has potential to rise again in future.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 03:49:30 PM

Bitcoin rises and falls everyday. Bitcoin price is dynamic. Many think the price will rise more in the coming months due to the halving, while others think not so much. It may well rise significantly, but can consequently fall significantly as well due to people dumping. And then rise again as people buy after these dumps. And on and on and on. Bitcoin constantly rising and falling.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:13:50 PM

The bitcoin will rise this year for sure without any doubts, I think the bitcoin has a very good future a head with the halving.
The price is gonna rise to a high amount this year.
Zetminster

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

The bitcoin price could rise after some more consolidation. The price could rise to around $500 in June.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 08:12:10 PM

The bitcoin price could rise after some more consolidation. The price could rise to around $500 in June.

Chances are very high that all the real action will start in Juli, and till that time the market will remain relatively calm.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:15:40 AM

Chances are very high that all the real action will start in Juli, and till that time the market will remain relatively calm.

I also think that the price increasing will start in July but its still the question if this will really happen, I hope it will but right now we cannot predict this.
Quickdart

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:40:33 PM

I also think that the price increasing will start in July but its still the question if this will really happen, I hope it will but right now we cannot predict this.

Only the big whales know if there will be some rise in price. The price rise recently are all suppressed.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:46:06 PM

bitcoin prices will increase in the future, we may wait halving, but the people who buy bitcoin also will certainly make bitcoin price increases. I hope the month of June to come make it all changed
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:55:57 PM

Maybe.  I read all the comments on here from days ago saying "will certainly rise", "will surely continue to rise", "rise before the halving", etc.  The price has dropped again and is trending overall downwards.  Using all those statements above its great, I actually hope it increases in value and utility as well but there really isn't anything backing it right now and no real reason to increase just yet.  May just hold steady or even decline this year - who knows.

The halving seems a bit priced in already but likely not.  For it, people tend to stick to calendar type deadlines.  It is likely to occur on/around July 11th, thus we could see news stories and such picking up on the halving around June 11th+ leading to increased interests, buying, price increases.  It'll likely drop after the halving again, but maybe not to the old lows...

As a basic user, I think positives will be lightening network full production release, depending on SegWit activation, those being 2017+, and other economic large scale country's failing somewhat and having some movers to BTC.  It just seems to be a manipulated short-term money maker investment until then, led by Chinese exchanges with all the volume.  It'll get up $20-30, then suddenly drop, doing it over and over now.  Ethereum seems to be grabbing headlines lately as well but still has to prove long-term staying power...

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:17:03 PM

The bitcoin will rise for sure without any doubts, I think the bitcoin also a has a very good future.
The halving will let the price rise from the bitcoin.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:50:41 PM

That would be the prelude to a possible further growth on last quarter of the year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: