Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will rise?  (Read 12902 times)
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:10:37 PM

The bitcoin price could rise after some more consolidation. The price could rise to around $500 in June.

Chances are very high that all the real action will start in Juli, and till that time the market will remain relatively calm.

I also think that the price increasing will start in July but its still the question if this will really happen, I hope it will but right now we cannot predict this.
Yes i think the price will start up in june/july because like you said in above market looks like calm in couple month never see price can break the big wall at $490.

danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:21:55 PM

The bitcoin price could rise after some more consolidation. The price could rise to around $500 in June.

Chances are very high that all the real action will start in Juli, and till that time the market will remain relatively calm.

I also think that the price increasing will start in July but its still the question if this will really happen, I hope it will but right now we cannot predict this.
Yes i think the price will start up in june/july because like you said in above market looks like calm in couple month never see price can break the big wall at $490.

The bitcoin price is consolidating at the moment. When the timing is ripe, the price will go higher.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:42:15 PM

Of course there will be a time that the Bitcoin will rise but nobody will know when the time will be to sell it and that is the problem of the Bitcoin.
But they have to know that it can takes a longer time until the value will be more worth so they need the patience for it.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:13:18 PM

Of course there will be a time that the Bitcoin will rise but nobody will know when the time will be to sell it and that is the problem of the Bitcoin.
But they have to know that it can takes a longer time until the value will be more worth so they need the patience for it.
true, bitcoin prices will surely rise to the height, now we only need to think about how to collect bitcoin and hold it so that when the price rose to a high, we can sell and make a profit. This probably will not happen quickly, but someday surely bitcoin prices will rise in line with what we predicted in the last days, we just need to wait.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:51:17 PM

In the short term, it is very difficult to predict the bitcoin price. But in long term, the price will rise a lot.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 08:58:56 PM

Yes the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
I think that the bitcoin also has a very good future if you ask me due to the fact that it has a nice future a head.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:23:54 PM

There is indeed a really good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year but we still have to see this with our own eyes.
Nothing is sure, we are just hoping on it all, we just need to stay believing in it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:00:21 AM

The bitcoin can rise up to 700 dollar if everything will work and go fine with the having, I also think that it can even go higher but we have to see this of course.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:20:22 AM

The bitcoin can rise up to 700 dollar if everything will work and go fine with the having, I also think that it can even go higher but we have to see this of course.

indicated that i will be like that maybe even more before halving we will only have to hope for it like we all want for now im happy with current events and everything is going in right track

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

AsaroUk

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:39:12 AM

It will not rise that fast now, you can see that the value is not rising and that is very bad for the people who already have Bitcoin and is hoping for a good price increase.
People have now to wait a longer time to rise and some of them have not even the patience for it and that can be very bad, just please wait a little longer.
At the moment the Bitcoin is rising and has almost reached 600 Dollar of I am correct. I want to know what will happen with the price after the halving because it is going to effect it somehow.
Ulloa

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:00:04 AM

Bitcoin started already to rise and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but of course it wont be that easy to earn some more money with Bitcoin because you dont even know what will happen in the future.
But it should be nice if you can earn it in a fast time so you dont have to wait that long any more.
Zetminster

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:30:06 PM

Bitcoin started already to rise and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin but of course it wont be that easy to earn some more money with Bitcoin because you dont even know what will happen in the future.
But it should be nice if you can earn it in a fast time so you dont have to wait that long any more.

The price is around $750 now. It is the highest for 28 months. It could rise further after the July 10 halving.
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:27:02 PM

Bitcoin is rising at a moment and we can expect same in coming days too, so if you are planning to sell your coins, then just hold it for next couple of days to earn extra profits.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:30:28 PM

I think we'll see more action a couple days before the halving.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:33:44 PM

So is, only the action has already started before but there is still more.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 06:36:01 PM

So is, only the action has already started before but there is still more.

Yeah, I'm surprised the rise came this early.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:55:56 AM

Should I sell my BTC or wait till it goes up and why do you think it will go up?
It really depends if you can make some money right now then you have a reason to sell your coins right now. If you want to make more money and wait for a higher price then I suggest that you wait for the price to climb even higher. 

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
danfoda

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:47:45 PM

Well selling your btc depends on you.  Grin If you earn btc for free like me then feel free to sell it anytime or wait for a higher price for more money. If you bought your btc then maybe wait a little longer.

If you think the bitcoin price will rise, it is better to keep them and sell at a high price. How you earn it is not relevant.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:57:55 PM

Well selling your btc depends on you.  Grin If you earn btc for free like me then feel free to sell it anytime or wait for a higher price for more money. If you bought your btc then maybe wait a little longer.

Even if you are earning it for free you should hold them for future, as nothing is free you are putting your efforts to earn it, and efforts are not free, you need to work hard to earn bitcoin.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

Even if you are earning it for free you should hold them for future, as nothing is free you are putting your efforts to earn it, and efforts are not free, you need to work hard to earn bitcoin.

I agree with this. It does not mater how you get the bitocin, if you think the price will rise, it is better to hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: