Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:13:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't get your asses handed to you BTC n00bs! This is a Bear.  (Read 2362 times)
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 01:27:31 AM

You said that the last time dude!

Grin

I suspect we will be stuck in a range between the bottom and $450 for a good few sessions yet.....but when that breaks.........I like DOWN, way more than UP.
Yes I think we will be stuck in the $400 level for a few weeks, if rate increases then good for everyone who still holds their coins.
Not sure if it's still possible to break at $470 for this month since we have a few days left.
Looking at last years rate, I hope it will be same, $400 level works fine with me.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:28:36 AM

If you're waiting for a crash from here, glwt.

Grin

I suspect we will be stuck in a range between the bottom and $450 for a good few sessions yet.....but when that breaks.........I like DOWN, way more than UP.

$450 to a brief low of $407 then right back to $420s is not a crash, not even remotely so. It's a minor dip, and if you sold everything in the $420s waiting for $3xx or $2xx like I said, glwt.  
It's holding strong above $400, get some perspective - this is hugely bullish for 2016.

Ok...but I made a week's wage shorting that 'blip' (15% correction!), and have just received an 'employee of the month' bonus payment on a long trade on this consolidation formation, which I have just exited.

It feels good, finally getting to grips with what the fuck is going on in this market.....but that's 'edumacation' for ya.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 01:35:28 AM

Grin

$450 to a brief low of $407 then right back to $420s is not a crash, not even remotely so. It's a minor dip, and if you sold everything in the $420s waiting for $3xx or $2xx like I said, glwt.  
It's holding strong above $400, get some perspective - this is hugely bullish for 2016.

Ok...but I made a week's wage shorting that 'blip' (15% correction!), and have just received an 'employee of the month' bonus payment on a long trade on this consolidation formation, which I have just exited.

It feels good, finally getting to grips with what the fuck is going on in this market.....but that's 'edumacation' for ya.

Soon as you think you know what the fuck is going on with a market is about the time the market kicks your ass. Like I said, I wish you luck trading the next few months.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:04:08 PM

Grin

i like how are you sure that the 450 is the top, well then the bottom can be easily be 400, so if we remain stuck there for a while, then fine, that value will be more rock solid in the future

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:10:17 PM

MattheCat may or may not be a troll, but he speaks truth in this thread. Bear market confirmed.

haha...

"confirmed"

Look at the even longer term picture and you can clearly see a new bull market has started.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 06:59:58 PM

i have to agree with Mat, this is a rather obvious sell signal, i think the only question is how low will it go, and how long it will stay low.
I'm thinking 390-360 is a buy and > 400 is a sell, for now anyway...
I wouldn't be surprised to see 333$ again, my lines say 333$ is the floor of this bull trend, but i won't hold my breath waiting to hit the floor. ( i fully expect the trend to hold )

i'll also point out a bearish pattern in the short term.

my guess is we're ready for another drop right about now.

and here is how i come to 333$ for my floor.

hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:10:36 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/pIS9jUMv/

See that big massive purple M. That is a big massive confirmed bear M, and if you like, also a double top to the $502 high. Such bearish market structure is not to be ignored. Don't allowed yourself to buy into any of the retarded bull talk on this forum. This is not a buying opportunity, unless you are an ace day trader who knows precisely when you are gonna dump your BTC. Trend is your Friend. Weekly Chart is still a bull, but fuck trading of the weekly trend. come in a bit closer and things looking a bit less rosy, and certainly the 4Hr trend is firmly bear.

Trend is bear, Daily mom are (were) maxed out, and will now be looking to give the floor some more attention, and that Big M is a very strong market signal telling you all you need to know about what lies ahead for this market.

When/If BTC hits the Red Box, then start looking for shorts......this will be easier said than done, as I imagine when/if BTC gets up there, Pro Traders will be over it like a rash, and shorting the fuck out of BTC. and more cautious/less skilled traders will be unlikely to get the market structure that we like, in the trade location that we like.

Trend is your friend, correct.  The trend since January is up.  Short term there may be some losses, but shorting this close to halving could be disastrous.  Good luck!!!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:58:31 PM

Trend is your friend, correct.  The trend since January is up.  Short term there may be some losses, but shorting this close to halving could be disastrous.  Good luck!!!

Indeed.

Trend since Jan 2014 has been up...however, I do notice a little blip on the BTC chart, in the form of a FUCKING RAGING $500 - $300 CORRECTION IN EARLY NOV 2015!!!

If you think it is cool to hodl through shit like that, then 'happy hodling'!

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 09:03:11 PM

Fundamentals are much more powerful than charts/TA and the low supply of Bitcoins will eventually lead to a massive rally.
This is a time to buy not sell.

kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:44:03 PM

Fundamentals are much more powerful than charts/TA and the low supply of Bitcoins will eventually lead to a massive rally.

You realize bitcoins fundamentals are utterly shit right?

It isn't anonymous.
It doesn't scale.
It's mostly used for criminal activities.
It's no longer being  actively developed.
Big capital is no longer flowing into bitcoin, big companies realize it has no future.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Cashew

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:46:59 PM

Nah, I call bull  Wink
hector3115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:24:06 AM

Trend is your friend, correct.  The trend since January is up.  Short term there may be some losses, but shorting this close to halving could be disastrous.  Good luck!!!

Indeed.

Trend since Jan 2014 has been up...however, I do notice a little blip on the BTC chart, in the form of a FUCKING RAGING $500 - $300 CORRECTION IN EARLY NOV 2015!!!

Trading bitcoin is fucking silly in my opinion.  Trying to scarf up peanuts in a small super hard to predict market.  The trade for BTC in my opinion is LONG ONLY.  Shorting is way too dangerous with small market cap and bitcoins tendency to rage higher uncontrollably at a moments notice.

Long is the only way to go make real money here.  Bitcoin is a once in a generation investment opportunity.  It has 10000X possibility.  You guys all know it.  Don't fuck up and lose your ass trying to make $10 per coin short when this rocket takes off.,

Way to stressful and hazardous to your health and wallet to try to game every move.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
hector3115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:26:29 AM

It isn't anonymous.
It doesn't scale.
Big capital is no longer flowing into bitcoin, big companies realize it has no future.

LOL, you're retarded.  You're going to lose a lot of money

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:36:51 AM

Trend is your friend, correct.  The trend since January is up.  Short term there may be some losses, but shorting this close to halving could be disastrous.  Good luck!!!

Indeed.

Trading bitcoin is fucking silly in my opinion.  Trying to scarf up peanuts in a small super hard to predict market.  The trade for BTC in my opinion is LONG ONLY.  Shorting is way too dangerous with small market cap and bitcoins tendency to rage higher uncontrollably at a moments notice.

Long is the only way to go make real money here.  Bitcoin is a once in a generation investment opportunity.  It has 10000X possibility.  You guys all know it.  Don't fuck up and lose your ass trying to make $10 per coin short when this rocket takes off.,

Way to stressful and hazardous to your health and wallet to try to game every move.

if you had sold a lot of coins from 500-1200 and then bought back <300 and then sold again at >450
you wouldnt think "Trading bitcoin is fucking silly"

Grin

but i do agree catching those ups and downs is hard and dangerous,  everyone should have long term holdings which are at least half of your trading satch.

i wouldn't sell ALL my coins even if we had a parabolic rise to 32,000 in 2 years time. half sure, maybe more... probably more. and every single one of these coins would be sold with intent to buy back of course.

point is trading bitcoin is fun and lucrative, if your sitting on XXX.xxBTC from 2012, why not play buy and sell with XX.xx coins, worst that will happen is you'll get dirty fiat out of it.  Tongue

langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:58:18 AM

Totally wrong prediction. Do more research
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:03:39 AM

Totally wrong prediction. Do more research

It's a prediction, it doesn't matter if correct or not.

It isn't anonymous.
It doesn't scale.

LOL, you're retarded.  You're going to lose a lot of money

Has a bit of a truth in it, but in reality capital is flowing unto the BlockChain tech, which is in a way is directly related to BTCBTCBTC.

I'd say hold, 2016 should be the year for BTCBTCBTC

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:34:07 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 05:13:41 AM by MatTheCat

but i do agree catching those ups and downs is hard and dangerous,  everyone should have long term holdings which are at least half of your trading satch.

i wouldn't sell ALL my coins even if we had a parabolic rise to 32,000 in 2 years time. half sure, maybe more... probably more. and every single one of these coins would be sold with intent to buy back of course.

It is hazardous and dangerous for those who don't know what they are doing, which most certainly described me until relatively recently and somehow, actually describes the majority of people who invest....which is pretty mad in itself, because after I have had my arse handed to me a good few times, the penny drops that either I get the fuck away from trading, or, I actually learn how to trade.

I have subscribed to a small trading community, and there are guys on there who consistently clean up, Forex, Stocks, and especially Cryptos, so those who say that TA don't apply to Bitcoin, need to wake the fuck up. I am far from 'expert', but even applying the few setups, rules, principles, etc that I have thus far learned, my wins are easily outweighing my losses, and performance is improving all the time.......and on that note...if/when Bitcoin gets to $450, I will most likely be looking to short the fuck out of it.

Here is a Gann analysis done on 1 Day Huobi chart, which perhaps demonstrates the futility of those who would like to deny that this market could possibly correct further:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/mBGWwzuj/

I mean, come on folks, get the rose tinted BTC spectacles off! Going by past market behaviour in any market you care to name, what is the 80% likely outcome here?

I like a correction down to around the 2400 CNY area (about $340).

sakinaka

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:38:11 AM

It's a trap!

S h o p e o   

Decentralized Amazon & ICO hub
       ◢ Thread      Whitepaper      Bounties

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     

▄▄██▄
              ▄▄█▀▀  ██
          ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
      ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
 ▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀        ██
     ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
      █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
       █▄█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
     ██             ████████████▀
     ████▄         █████████████▀
     ▀████████▄▄   █████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████
        █████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████▀
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████████▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █
   █

█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
█     
       JOIN
  ONE WEEK ICO
[
AUGUST
10 - 17th
]
hector3115

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:43:11 PM

The problem is that yes you can grind out a little money here and there, but you can lose a years worth of trading in one rip your face off rally.  With halving approaching I am expecting many more wild spikes that will absolutely kill shorts. 

I could see another test launch in January - February breaking all of the supports, resistance, rsi, Bollinger bands, and all that shit.

Don't get me wrong, there is money to be made off of TA, even with bitcoin but I'm telling the real money will be made with HODL.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
abs350

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:25:11 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2015, 01:39:34 PM by abs350

To be honest there's no point in trading. Unless you have a genuine advantage you will be up 6 days and then in the 7th you WILL lose AT LEAST everything from days 1-6.  (and don't be stupid enough to return after day 7 thinking you can still win because of days 1-6).

Believe me don't bother wasting the first 6 days of your life. (that could be weeks/months/years). Unless you are bill gates big manipulator or an advanced mathematician, you cannot win.

Any of these guys on forums who say they use "strategies" are either just lying bastards who want your cash or they haven't yet have day 7 in their trading "career".

If you really are still interested in trading and can't get away from it then start an exchange. The more leverage you offer the more suckers you will bring in and the more money you will make. (the only thing you can say about offering more leverage is there will always be an idiot out there who will deposit '000s of dollars if you offer more leverage than the existing exchange).

My advice for you guys: Do something else with your life. This "speculation", "trading" is not investing. It is nothing better than professional roulette. And at least in a casino you get to have fun through meeting people.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: