Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:06:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 0.04 unsecured loan  (Read 597 times)
tarsua (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:42:08 PM

Hello guys, i need a 0.04BTC loan but i dont have any useful collateral (i think i have 6k doge if you want)
I will repay in 12 days max (i am waiting for signature payments but i dont know if i will be paid this cycle)
will repay 0.044BTC

if someone wants to give me this loan, send to
1EdenrvQXPNz1Utp6gavnBQuFK2BKphtTL
Bought

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:48:27 PM

Hello guys, i need a 0.04BTC loan but i dont have any useful collateral (i think i have 6k doge if you want)
I will repay in 12 days max (i am waiting for signature payments but i dont know if i will be paid this cycle)
will repay 0.044BTC

I can provide you this loan, however due to the extreme fluctuations this last day on Bitcoins I will be able to lend you as long as the %10 of interest payment is +10% of what I give you today, hence the fluctuations of Bitcoins.

tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 09:50:16 PM

will repay 0.044BTC

I can provide you this loan, however due to the extreme fluctuations this last day on Bitcoins I will be able to lend you as long as the %10 of interest payment is +10% of what I give you today, hence the fluctuations of Bitcoins.
I dont think i can do this, if i am not able to repay the USD equivalent, would you give me an extension?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:42:43 AM

will repay 0.044BTC

I feel comfortable to do it at your conditions, if the other user is not interested.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:34:12 AM

But you should know when you ask for loan you should provide a signed message from you old address when you ask for loan without collateral. Hope you can provide signed message.
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:35:50 AM

Alt of Brunoshady, "This person was given a scammer tag by a forum administrator prior to the existence of the trust system. This means that they were either a proven scammer, someone linked to a proven scammer by IP evidence, or someone with an account likely compromised by a known scammer. However, this information is very old and maybe not 100% accurate, so use this rating as only part of your trust judgement."

I'd trust old scammer tag.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:42:52 AM

if you are not interested your BTT  account for corrateral?
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 06:56:59 AM

will repay 0.044BTC

I feel comfortable to do it at your conditions, if the other user is not interested.

As said, I can do it. But, given your tag, i'll need a signed message from an old address.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:33:32 PM

will repay 0.044BTC

As said, I can do it. But, given your tag, i'll need a signed message from an old address.

I'm potentially interested in funding this but as stated previously, you need to sign from an old address that was staked. You have been given a scammer tag by SaltySpitoon (a moderator) which makes your green trust not valid. If this is false, you should explain it because that makes no one potentially want to lend to you. You also haven't paid back any loans. You just have went first in conducting transactions so you don't have proven track record to go by.
tarsua (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 08:42:55 PM

will repay 0.044BTC

I'm potentially interested in funding this but as stated previously, you need to sign from an old address that was staked. You have been given a scammer tag by SaltySpitoon (a moderator) which makes your green trust not valid. If this is false, you should explain it because that makes no one potentially want to lend to you. You also haven't paid back any loans. You just have went first in conducting transactions so you don't have proven track record to go by.
It is false, i bought the brunoshady account, when i aproached salty he gave me a neutral, i guess he thought i owned the brunoshady account when it got -ve trust, closing this thread, gonna send pm's
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: