Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ₪ Realest way to make money! ► No investment required ► $200+ a week! ₪  (Read 2320 times)
Robertt (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:02:27 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2015, 02:21:40 PM by Robertt

https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f https://payivy.com/v/a343f

Hi! I'm selling a method that will help you make up to &/or more than $200 a week. It requires a few weeks of work before you can start making money, but it requires no investment or anything useless like surveys or PTC. You will need an iOS/Android/Bluestacks emulator device. This involves Instagram & is very easy to do. Making the money is the easy part, it's the first part that takes a few weeks. It is pretty fun doing it and you will make very nice profit with this method.

This is a PDF file that contains everything you need to know, helps make it as autopilot as possible and includes some images for your benefit.

CONTENT
There are multiple parts of this PDF (over 1,000 words)

As of right now I am editing the final parts, I made this now so while I work on it I can post later without having to wait 6 minutes. Thanks.
The price for this is $20/0.05 BTC or the equivalent in PayPal and will always stay that way until rates change.

1/1 vouch copy available to someone I choose. Please don't beg as that is the reason I hate giving/vouch copies.
Thanks.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:09:06 AM

I hope that I am eligible for this only one vouch copy Grin I will test and then write a review
Thanks in advance
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:15:16 AM

Can I have a vouch copy? Wink Thanks
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:16:57 AM

I'd be available for a review if I were to receive a copy. Cheers OP.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:26:25 AM

I'm also willing to vouch if desired, with an honest review.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Bought

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:28:28 AM

Hey robert, I can get this vouch copy and provide you with an honest and objective review. Let me know.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:29:32 AM

I too would be willing to take a copy for free and give a full review.
Redrose

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:29:11 AM

I personally think that the book is very informative & filled with screenshots for what to do. If you get things right, you'll definitely be able to earn money very quickly and get started. However I'm not sure whether you'll make $200+ a week, it all depends. But that said it's definitely not a scam and it's not illegal or immoral in any way.
prasha2

Activity: 594

Developer

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:06:20 AM

I personally think that the book is very informative & filled with screenshots for what to do. If you get things right, you'll definitely be able to earn money very quickly and get started. However I'm not sure whether you'll make $200+ a week, it all depends. But that said it's definitely not a scam and it's not illegal or immoral in any way.

Why did the OP give you the vouch and not to others. You are an alt for sure.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:07:22 AM

Why did the OP give you the vouch and not to others. You are an alt for sure.

Not another retard..
Obviously you'd assume everyone is an alt before researching.
I gave a vouch copy to 3 members, not just one. Be patient & once they come online they'll review (hopefully)
Redrose

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:12:41 AM

AFAIK the OP has given vouch copies to all 3 people who requested after me...

Vouch copy
« Sent to: ranlo, Bought, Redrose on: Today at 03:21:40 AM »

And no i'm not an alt of robertt.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:37:07 AM

AFAIK the OP has given vouch copies to all 3 people who requested after me...

Vouch copy
« Sent to: ranlo, Bought, Redrose on: Today at 03:21:40 AM »

And no i'm not an alt of robertt.

Confirming he did.

So after looking over it, it's not something new to me, though I do think it could be helpful for people that aren't familiar with the way this works. What I can say is that it's definitely not illegal/immoral, and it's something that, with persistence, will absolutely work. Author explains things pretty well, and even includes a lot of personal ideas along the way to help out.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
alwinlinzee

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:52:34 AM

From the reviews by those 2 vouches the book seem interesting but can anybody certify that the price tag is right?

Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:02:13 AM

DISCOUNT - FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS THIS WILL BE SOLD @ 0.04 BTC or the equivalent in PayPal!
Hurry up & buy before the discount is over :-)
I provide full support if you need any help with anything and I'm on most of the time, I'll be on for the sf of the day so feel free to hmu
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:12:20 AM

From the reviews by those 2 vouches the book seem interesting but can anybody certify that the price tag is right?

I really can't answer that question myself. Prices are all subjective and I only do objective reviews/vouches.

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:25:22 AM

DISCOUNT - FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS THIS WILL BE SOLD @ 0.04 BTC or the equivalent in PayPal!
Hurry up & buy before the discount is over :-)
I provide full support if you need any help with anything and I'm on most of the time, I'll be on for the sf of the day so feel free to hmu

hello i would like to buy the ebook through paypal please send me the details

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:31:34 AM

Now you've stared selling others pdf? Hours ago you were looking small jobs all around the forum and now this? Why don't you use your method and make some money for yourself rather than giving false hopes to people? I'm really hoping someone will claim the rights to this pdf,  and we can flag you neg rep. You seem so greedy to make money. I bet you're a alt of some famous scammer.
Robertt (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:47:57 AM

Now you've stared selling others pdf? Hours ago you were looking small jobs all around the forum and now this? Why don't you use your method and make some money for yourself rather than giving false hopes to people? I'm really hoping someone will claim the rights to this pdf,  and we can flag you neg rep. You seem so greedy to make money. I bet you're a alt of some famous scammer.

It's not someone else's. I'm using the method my self but like I said, it takes some work before you can start making the money. No one will claim the rights because I wrote this my self & have the original images in the pdf.

Anyway, this is still for sale! Get it now before it goes back to 0.05 Smiley
worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:18:21 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2015, 12:31:06 PM by worhiper_-_

Well I didn't receive any copy. :p

Edit, just got one from OP. From what he told me I think he forgot because of messaging limitations due to his account being new. I'll post a review shortly.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:25:49 PM

Well I didn't receive any copy. :p
well not all of us who posted first got the vouch copies Grin just the one he chose can have them
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: