Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud Codes and Accounts [AutoBuy] [Cheapest Price]  (Read 106014 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 04:54:42 AM

Most of these links are not even working  Huh

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
alfaryzykhodrid

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:12:50 PM

New link please , All links are dead
juniorfer (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:24:28 AM

still in stock

links are not working

New link please , All links are dead

only working the autobuy link for codes.
still in stock.
alfaryzykhodrid

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 01:38:42 AM

Bought the last codes. Tried it and working fine ! I want buy more , restock please
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:26:08 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2016, 03:03:55 AM by johnsmithx

I bought, almost one by one, 4 codes and I can confirm they really do work together in the same account and they don't conflict with the "MLH 2015 Hackathon Season" $100 code (sold in another thread here) either. So I got $500 credit for some $53 which is amazing.

The seller very patiently and politely kept answering all my questions and sent the codes very promptly once I made the payments. Recommended.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:02:36 AM

just as a feedback code works great ordered a bunch of that, bought also an account which worked but is worthless since the Limit of Instances you can launch is 1-2 and you cannot launch big instances. (and only 2 Region activated)
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:13:27 AM

just as a feedback code works great ordered a bunch of that, bought also an account which worked but is worthless since the Limit of Instances you can launch is 1-2 and you cannot launch big instances. (and only 2 Region activated)

That's not worthless, you silly. That's a normal limitation of a new AWS account, every account you just open is like that. Furthermore he clearly states the fact about limitation on the slut.io page so stop blaming the seller for your own stupidity (or some kind of reading disability).

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 12:50:49 PM

That's not worthless, you silly. That's a normal limitation of a new AWS account, every account you just open is like that. Furthermore he clearly states the fact about limitation on the slut.io page so stop blaming the seller for your own stupidity (or some kind of reading disability).
i don't know what your Problem is Smiley and it's not written that there is a limit of 2 Instances per Region, that's what makes it to me worthless.
johnsmithx

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 05:31:48 PM

i don't know what your Problem is Smiley and it's not written that there is a limit of 2 Instances per Region, that's what makes it to me worthless.

Do you suffer from dyslexia? It's a normal limitation of a newly created account. If you are dumb and don't know what you are buying that's your problem. The only thing that is worthless is your brain.

johnsmithx

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:55:54 AM

I bought quite a bunch of codes from the seller recently and I just received a gift from him and all I can say is wow! I did not expect that.

speedmax

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:14:46 AM

please restock, do you have more AWS coupons that is more than $100?
makaveli82

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:22:08 AM

Great seller. Cheers!
alexcrownjr

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:21:05 AM

restock

WHMOB

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:28:52 AM

For the AWS Codes They are stackable correct?

Thank you
juniorfer (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:26:33 PM

It's now active.

For the AWS Codes They are stackable correct?

Thank you

Yes.

Restock.
Mgrover

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:28:12 AM

Do buy from him, very genuine, very good person, i got reply every msg i sent him.
maxfunky

Activity: 194

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 10:11:25 AM

still have Google Cloud Compute code ?
bel123

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:23:27 AM

please restock aws codes
trippcheck

Activity: 223

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:44:14 AM

whats fo event code?

regards

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯      Get Your FREE Coins NOW!      ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:09:59 PM

$500 google cloud price?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: