Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:13:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin (shitcoin) is dying  (Read 8193 times)
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:59:39 AM

bitcoin is shitcoin that is the biggest joke I have heard all year. And it being the first day of the year, I wouldn't take it too seriously.
Alternate coins to me are the stinkers here. Bitcoin is king  Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:02:11 AM

No buying power anymore...

but not dumping pressure too, so it's levelled out, price look perfectly stable, stuck there for some time on the same number

i wonder what this reminds me, 230 price at january-june, same pattern, same cycle
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 09:09:59 AM

One month over the top bull, next month over the top the worlds going to end bear.

Do you have a split personality or something?

Your posts started as fairly accurate predictions and then like flicking a light switch on you went from informative to a total joke and that continued.

Do 2 people use this one account??
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:03:50 AM

Where are all buyers now?  Are they hiding themselves in holes?

Here I am. Bought about 0.6 btc exactly at 00:00 (UTC+1) of this new year. With the desire to buy 100 but without the money to do this. Being convinced that this action will bring me luck during all the year in everything (if I would believe such bullshits  Wink). I can assure you that I will continue to buy bitcoin even for at least 5-6 months. Within my possibilities but will buy. From what come all this angry and stupid words about bitcoin? For more from one who made post at the home of bitcoin... Very strange...  Huh
olcaytu2005
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:11:45 AM

No buying power anymore...

Bitcoin is not just a commodity. most of all It is a payment system. Price is not important for me. I'm not just trader i am also btc lover and we dont need traders we need lovers.

after Juventus was relegated to Serie B, Pavel Nedved said:

'' Players are leaving. But the men are staying back.''

So if price decrease traders leave but lovers stay back. Keep it on your mind!!!
ask (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:55:29 PM

One month over the top bull, next month over the top the worlds going to end bear.

Do you have a split personality or something?

Your posts started as fairly accurate predictions and then like flicking a light switch on you went from informative to a total joke and that continued.

Do 2 people use this one account??

I believe that there are at least three persons using same account Smiley 

ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:58:25 PM

Where are all buyers now?  Are they hiding themselves in holes?

Here I am. Bought about 0.6 btc exactly at 00:00 (UTC+1) of this new year. With the desire to buy 100 but without the money to do this. Being convinced that this action will bring me luck during all the year in everything (if I would believe such bullshits  Wink). I can assure you that I will continue to buy bitcoin even for at least 5-6 months. Within my possibilities but will buy. From what come all this angry and stupid words about bitcoin? For more from one who made post at the home of bitcoin... Very strange...  Huh

Why are you buying now. I believe that you were alive four years ago,  when bitcoin was much 100 times cheaper.
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:08:36 PM

Where are all buyers now?  Are they hiding themselves in holes?

Why are you buying now. I believe that you were alive four years ago,  when bitcoin was much 100 times cheaper.

I was alive last weekend when they did the £46million lottery draw. Guess what.... Didn't win.

yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:09:25 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 05:32:26 AM by yefi

I imagine you must have many high-pitched fights with yourself over which of your personalities gets to post. GREEEEEEN man will, but REEEEEED man throws scalding tea in his (your) face. Who's the third personality? Opposite sex?
ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:50:13 PM

I imagine you must have many high-pitched fights with yourself over which of your personalities gets to post. GREEEEEEN man will, but REEEEEED man throws scalding tea in his (your) face. Who's the third personality? Opposite sex?

What is opposite sex to eunuch?
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:32:34 AM

What is opposite sex to eunuch?

He he, you have me there. Cheesy
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:57:47 AM

really?

please no FUD, we are too busy and have not enough time to FUD about this, if bitcoin was dead, it would still likely revive.  Tongue

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
HarizDB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:55:58 AM

Hmmm. Seems the coin is rising today - not sure Bitcoin is dying right atm., but I do believe it would fall a bit today to, it seems it is rising too fast in such a small amount of time, but then again, oil prices are falling, the Chinese markets closed before closing time, and the European markets could also fall today because of this. Maybe investors are placing there funds in Bitcoins rather than other assets.
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:04:43 AM

Bitcoin has been going up, it's not dying at all.
As long as there is a demand for bitcoin, it won't ever die out.

the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:44:30 PM

"Bitcoin is dying" lol

Under construction.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:17:05 PM

It's pretty much alive, still. Not dying yet, sorry to keep your hopes up. It's been going up since I woke up this morning. I don't mind seeing the dip every once in awhile.
chokesir

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

In the another parallel world is bitcoin dying, but in this one bitcoin is still fine.
Maybe is not that going up or people using it, but is still something we have hope after halving.

ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 08:10:39 AM

It is dying. Sell your cound before it is to late .
ask (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 04:50:40 PM

I told you so.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:53:14 PM

I told you so.

i do not believe that bitcoin is dying, a temporary setback does not mean that the system is going to crash. sure it is a new thing but with a lot of potential.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: