Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:22:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Direct Referral to any PTC sites  (Read 1423 times)
deveshrock (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:38:15 AM

Hello friend do you need direct referrals.You are on right place. I can provide you as many referrals you want for your favorites PTC program. I will make sure that you get active and good direct referrals. This is the easiest way to get direct referrals without wasting your valuable time and money.

Referrals Packages

1) 25 Referrals =  10$
2) 50 Referrals =  20$
3) 100 Referrals = 40$
4) 200 Referrals = 80$

Now you will think that how can all referrals will be active. No not all will be active. If you need only sign ups you should go for 10$ package.
In this 10$ package you will get 25 referrals in which 7 to 12 will be active. Most effective and affordable package is of 40$. In this you will get 100 referrals and 35 to 45 will be remain active. I will promote your referral link on many PTC and traffic exchange sites with my strategy. All provided referrals will be real humans No bots. With unique IP, username and password.

Payment method

1) Payza = First choice.
2) Bitcoin = Second choice.

If interested send me a pm or comment below.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:42:35 AM

what is the guarantee that 7/10 referred users will be active? i cant think of any chance that you could provide such service IMO
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:47:55 AM

what is the guarantee that 7/10 referred users will be active? i cant think of any chance that you could provide such service IMO

Guarantee =  Try it yourself.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:53:44 AM

Guarantee =  Try it yourself.

try it myself? so you mean if i got referrals which is not active what can i do? cry at the corner hoping for you to give my money back? prove it first or no one will believe you here.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:00:28 AM

Nice good idea  Smiley but I want to ask If to get 25 referrals I have to pay $ 10 and how long it will be active referral ? whether forever or have a time limit.
jokerboy

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 09:13:25 AM

Hello friend do you need direct referrals.You are on right place. I can provide you as many referrals you want for your favorites PTC program. I will make sure that you get active and good direct referrals. This is the easiest way to get direct referrals without wasting your valuable time and money.

Referrals Packages

1) 25 Referrals =  10$
2) 50 Referrals =  20$
3) 100 Referrals = 40$
4) 200 Referrals = 80$

Now you will think that how can all referrals will be active. No not all will be active. If you need only sign ups you should go for 10$ package.
In this 10$ package you will get 25 referrals in which 7 to 12 will be active. Most effective and affordable package is of 40$. In this you will get 100 referrals and 35 to 45 will be remain active. I will promote your referral link on many PTC and traffic exchange sites with my strategy. All provided referrals will be real humans No bots. With unique IP, username and password.

Payment method

1) Payza = First choice.
2) Bitcoin = Second choice.

If interested send me a pm or comment below.

I can vouch. If you want send me a PM
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:09:06 PM

Would you be able to provide a couch copy? If so, id like to claim a copy.

Are you only offering this service for ptc websites, not sites like tremorgames.com? Also, sure they all you, or real other people?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

Im interested at this.
But in 25 refferals only 7-12 are active? Are they active clicking the ads? How can you assure that they active? But what happen if only 1 or 2 that are active. (Sorry too much question) Smiley

Well i have alot referral too on PTC sites. but after 1 or 2 week they stop clicking..

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 12:33:59 PM

OP is referencing PTSU (Paid to sign up ) this is not a good way to get active referrals . Only referrals you get by advertising your links or website remains better active then PTSU referrals.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:58:23 PM

Guarantee =  Try it yourself.

try it myself? so you mean if i got referrals which is not active what can i do? cry at the corner hoping for you to give my money back? prove it first or no one will believe you here.

Okay here are some proof. I can not show you my whole list. But you can see my 18 December report. Some referrals are still clicking and I am already in profit. ( Money well spent ).

Trafficmonsoon ref list of 18 dec
 [Calculations on basis of refs i got on 18 dec]

Ref list 1 = http://prntscr.com/9j1f2m  
Ref list 2 = http://prntscr.com/9j1gle
Ref list 1 and 2 activity till now = http://prntscr.com/9j1d78 = http://prntscr.com/9j1dnr

Trafficmonsoon is a traffic exchange site with revenue sharing + PTC. Provide 100% of referrals earnings. I mostly cashout daily, because of their instant payment service. By the way, today got some refs too.
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

Nice good idea  Smiley but I want to ask If to get 25 referrals I have to pay $ 10 and how long it will be active referral ? whether forever or have a time limit.

PM Sent with full details. Smiley Smiley
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:23:15 PM

Im interested at this.
But in 25 refferals only 7-12 are active? Are they active clicking the ads? How can you assure that they active? But what happen if only 1 or 2 that are active. (Sorry too much question) Smiley

Well i have alot referral too on PTC sites. but after 1 or 2 week they stop clicking..

jokerboy

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:24:47 PM

Im interested at this.

Can I get these full details ?
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:55:50 PM

Im interested at this.

Can I get these full details ?

What package you are willing to buy??
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:10:12 PM

Anyone tested your services i think vouch copy to the trusted member would be helpful to build trust on this service so there is any copy available for testing?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 04:15:01 PM

Do you have a clients testimonials for us to see if all those who bought your services really had a long and active referrals we have no control of those referrals they can stop being active at any point of time without getting our investment back or even half of it ,it's much more better to get rented referrals as part of your strategy

amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 04:55:09 PM

I think OP is using gosignups like get paid to signup sites where we can easily get some who love to work for pennies. I have tried those type of site for ptc before but you will be sad after one week or even after 2 days.

If OP is saying truth that he will be placing banners in sites than he should place link to all those sites.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
deveshrock (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:23:44 AM

Anyone tested your services i think vouch copy to the trusted member would be helpful to build trust on this service so there is any copy available for testing?

Vouch copy ??

Is that mean I have to provide free referrals to hero members first ??
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 03:39:13 AM

Vouch copy ??

Is that mean I have to provide free referrals to hero members first ??

Yes that's how vouch copies work and that person who took the vouch copy will give feedback on how your system works based on his/her observation.

Let me know if there is a vouch copy available. I'll be willing to get 1 and give feedback.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 05:07:02 AM

why don't you escrow a little money as an insurence that if anyone did not get sufficiant active refferals then you will .pay their money back or alleast half of it back or simply just offer a free servic for first one or two members by this we can get the proof of payment and the prove that you are not gonna scam us like other scammers. hey i have some personal questions about your service so should i ask them here or i can pm you ? do you give refferalls for anytype of site i am asking this because 40$ is a lot of money for advertisement
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: