Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just found a youtube channel that might be related to theymos  (Read 422 times)
worhiper_-_ (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:49:10 AM

This isn't a dox, or anything too serious, but this youtube channel might be related to theymos of bitcointalk.

A 7 year old channel, which has "theymos" in it's url and channel name. Most videos have a single view. What's interesting though, is that in the description of some videos, the name michael marquardt is included. This is the same name theymos is also known as according to https://bitcoin.org/en/about-us

Here's the link to the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/theymos/

and an archive of the video in question: https://archive.is/QPyr8#selection-1500.3-1500.4

Now, the video including the name is new, but at least the channel has been named that for at least five years.

Here's an archive of video form the same channel where in old comments people quote the uploader as "theymos"
https://archive.is/4n9A9
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:51:14 AM

#Banned + Thread #Trashed/sarcasm
worhiper_-_ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:54:13 AM

heh, I think the information here are non sensible and even theymos has chosen to make them public so I hope it's be alright.
Vasu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:30:22 PM

heh, I think the information here are non sensible and even theymos has chosen to make them public so I hope it's be alright.

sorry man for my question but I dont know how this works
man if theymos's any information is shared then the sharer is banned ?
And what is dox man ? I hear it first time in my life
worhiper_-_ (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 12:36:39 PM

mexxer-2 was just joking about this. I think that the information I shared wasn't sensitive since it was all very public with theymos's consent. With that said, I don't know if the Youtube theymos is related to theymos of bitcointalk.

A dox is the full set of personal information of someone. F.e. full name, phone, emails, address etc.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:58:40 AM

mexxer-2 was just joking about this. I think that the information I shared wasn't sensitive since it was all very public with theymos's consent. With that said, I don't know if the Youtube theymos is related to theymos of bitcointalk.

A dox is the full set of personal information of someone. F.e. full name, phone, emails, address etc.

Hey, what if the full dox is broken up into several post by various uses providing ONLY one piece of the dox?

I'll go first.

State: Wisconsin.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:52:59 AM

What i am wondering is any of it interesting ?
You got to motivate me to watch video's LOL

I heard a rumor he is the guy holding the fish in the famous video / web-site 2friends1fish.com
Supposedly he was on the record saying i did not make that young trout do bass to mouth..

theymos = Catanafish ?

Stay off off Eavesdropper guys.. it's no Wikileaks Wink

FUD first & ask questions later™
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

Hey, what if the full dox is broken up into several post by various uses providing ONLY one piece of the dox?

I'll go first.

State: Wisconsin.

I'll go second:

theymos is a Section 31 agent reporting directly to Satoshi via subspace communication to his mothership since the release of the Bitcoin white paper on 10-31-08 ...

ref.: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2586760.0

<humor at theymos' expense; re-found this thread while seeking users who maintain YouTube channels for my project (see sig)>

otrkid70

Activity: 920
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:01:14 AM

A ton of people have been Dox on this website including myself without repercussion whats special about theymos being dox here?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:28:11 AM

A ton of people have been Dox on this website including myself without repercussion whats special about theymos being dox here?

Like Aladdin, if we find theymos' thermos, we can rub it, then get granted three wishes.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: