Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:07:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HumanResources Signature Campaign ! Fixed rate, earn up to 0.24 BTC/Month !  (Read 7974 times)
Gianluca95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:37:08 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2016, 02:09:14 PM by Gianluca95

HumanResources offers high paying dark net jobs which you can apply for at http://HumanResources.i2p.xyz . There are a lot of positions available and you can apply at any time through THE BOX secure messaging system. More information on site.

This will be a fixed rate signature campaign for Human Resources, the pay per post campaign can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.0
      Another fixed rate signature campaign is owned by SFR10, you can found it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1305559.0

Total Available Spots
      Hero / Legendary / Staff:0
      Senior member:0
      Full Member:1
      Payouts (weekly)
      0.06 per 25 posts min. for Hero+ members
      0.045 per 25 posts for Senior Members
      0.035 per 25 posts for Full Members

At the end of each week, please, fill this Form

Rules:
      • Negative trust members are not allowed. Users that receive valid negative trust from DT2 or above while enrolled will be kicked and payment denied.
      • Only constructive posts will be counted towards this campaign considering the high payouts.
      • 1 account per user. Any user found to have alts in the campaign will be kicked and denied payment.
      • Posts in Local, Games & rounds, Off topic, Micro earnings, investor based games, and other signature campaign thread will not be counted.
      • Posts in Gambling, Beginners and help, speculation, and politics and society will count as half.
      • Post at least 10 messages in Service zone (Service announcement, service section, Service discussion.)
      • No other signatures are allowed to be worn while you are in the campaign. Please, also wear the avatar.
      • Users found to be spamming will be banned from the campaign and payment will be denied.
      • Posts will be counted and payments will be made on fridays.
      • Week will end on friday at the 11:00 AM (FORUM TIME), so, please, ensure that you've followed every requirement for that day.

Notes:
      Payments will be directly processed by HumanResources.
      In the case of a rank up, a new slot will only be available if the total enrolled members does not exceed the maximum (15 users).
      In the case of a member rank up, payment will be made according to the rank you enrolled at, not the rank you finished the pay period at.
      Any rule changes / updates will be posted in the following post. it is your responsibility to check in case of any updates.
      Post quality will be the main priority in this campaign.
      Not reaching payout threshold for 2 weeks in a row will result in being kicked from the campaign and being banned from reapplying for 1 week.
      *I am only managing the campaign. I do not control the payouts themselves, nor am I affiliated with this service. I just look at your posts.

If you want to join, first wear the signature based on your rank, than post in this thread with the following informations:

Name:
      Bitcoin address:
      Profile UID:

Then, check here if you're accepted:

[/list][/list]
      Code:
      [center][url=http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/][color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color] [color=blue]Interested in [u][b]HIGH-PAYING[/b][/u] and [u][b]ANONYMOUS[/b][/u] darknet jobs? Click here to make [i][b]BIG $$$![/b][/i] [/color][color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color][/center]

Code:
      [center][size=14pt][url=http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/][color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color][color=blue] Interested in [u][b]HIGH-PAYING[/b][/u] and [u][b]ANONYMOUS[/b][/u] darknet jobs? Click here to make [i][b]BIG $$$![/b][/i][/color] [color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color][/size][/center]

Hero Member/Legendary Member/Staff

Code:
      [center][size=16pt][url=http://humanresources.i2p.xyz/][glow=lightgrey,1,400][color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color][color=blue] Interested in [u][b]HIGH-PAYING[/b][/u] and [u][b]ANONYMOUS[/b][/u] darknet jobs? Click here to make [i][b]BIG $$$![/b][/i] [/color][color=red]★[/color][color=blue]☆[/color][color=red]★[/color][/glow][/size][/center]

Those who are not eligible (newbies/junior members) or who were not accepted for whatever reason can still make some quick $$$ doing easy jobs described in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1279581.0;all

█████████████████████████████
      ███▀█████████████████████▀███
      ███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
      ███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
      ███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
      ███     ██         ██     ███
      ███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
      ███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
      ███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
      ███▄█████████████████████▄███
      .Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
      ██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
      ▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
         ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
         ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
         █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      2/3 Multisig Decentralized
      Bitcoin Custody Solutions
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      Sourgummies

Activity: 728
      Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 03:49:35 PM

Name: Sourgummies
      Bitcoin address: 1J4jJjcxracVfRz4X54bmbjADKdigqhSze
      Profile UID: 513203
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 03:54:52 PM

Name: Sourgummies
      Bitcoin address: 1J4jJjcxracVfRz4X54bmbjADKdigqhSze
      Profile UID: 513203

Denied, sorry. You aren't constant and we need members that are strongly active on the forum. Thank you.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      steveds
      Legendary

Activity: 966
      Merit: 1000

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 03:59:03 PM

what is happening to the campaign ?  why do you expect people to post 50% of the posts in services section ? The other campaign is having a limit of 5 and this 10 ?
      what can you post in services ? It results in low quality spam.
      Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 04:00:39 PM

What the hell of this another thread Wink much confusing situation who is the official person and the campaign manager for HumanResources that is 3rd topic. Tongue
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 04:04:35 PM

what is happening to the campaign ?  why do you expect people to post 50% of the posts in services section ? The other campaign is having a limit of 5 and this 10 ?

I don't think so. Consider that if you want to receive payment you have to post only 25 message every week. Especially if you're an Hero Member you have a rate of: 0.0024 BTC/post and you have absolutely to do quality post (that's almost 1$ for message, a HUGE AMOUNT !). If users will do low quality spam post, they will kicked out from campaign, because rate is very high and we need strongly active users with quality post, not spammers or shills.

What the hell of this another thread Wink much confusing situation who is the official person and the campaign manager for HumanResources that is 3rd topic. Tongue

In few words subSTRATA is not more the campaign manager of the old fixed rate signature campaign, and now I've taken his place.

The official signature campaign managers right now is:
      Gianluca95 for 1st fixed rate campaign
      SFR10 for 2nd fixed rate campaign
      Robertt for 1st pay per post signature campaign.

That's all.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      steveds
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 04:21:22 PM

what is happening to the campaign ?  why do you expect people to post 50% of the posts in services section ? The other campaign is having a limit of 5 and this 10 ?

I don't think so. Consider that if you want to receive payment you have to post only 25 message every week. Especially if you're an Hero Member you have a rate of: 0.0024 BTC/post and you have absolutely to do quality post (that's almost 1$ for message, a HUGE AMOUNT !). If users will do low quality spam post, they will kicked out from campaign, because rate is very high and we need strongly active users with quality post, not spammers or shills.
      I don't think this was the case with subSTRATA and neither you are contributing anything to humanResources ,you are just a manager so stop saying (WE). The campaign with SRF has a limit to 5 posts and your 10 posts looks like your own added rules. This is what happens when immature people are given chances.
      Remove that rule ,it is not possible to make that many posts without spamming in other signature campaign threads.
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 06:30:33 PM

I don't think this was the case with subSTRATA and neither you are contributing anything to humanResources ,you are just a manager so stop saying (WE). The campaign with SRF has a limit to 5 posts and your 10 posts looks like your own added rules. This is what happens when immature people are given chances.
      Remove that rule ,it is not possible to make that many posts without spamming in other signature campaign threads.

Hi. I see that you are enrolled in this signature campaign and in some way I can understand why you talk so bad about this choice. 10 message in service section means that you have to post 1-2 message everyday for one week, is it too much? If yes please, go out from this campaign and try another.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      steveds
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 06:59:41 PM

10 message in service section means that you have to post 1-2 message everyday for one week, is it too much?
      Yes it is too much and i don't have  habit of spamming in other people's signature threads because i dont get paid from for every shit post i make like your current campaign. Secondly we don't want your useless rules to be followed which are of no good to the participants nor towards the forum.

If yes please, go out from this campaign and try another.
      I have pmed HR to remove you or your rules.

subSTRT dude get back to the campaign, can't deal the immature power crazed persons.
      brituspol

Activity: 458
      Merit: 250

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:07:08 PM

subSTRT dude get back to the campaign, can't deal the immature power crazed persons.
      You must be one of the "entitled" brats, because of whom subSTRATA left in the first place.
      too many entitled snowflakes thinking they deserve special treatment or just straight up tried to argue with me that i should accept their explanation of what a constructive post was. just a few examples:

my posts are 75 characters so they are constructive accept me
      any consideration for special treatment like having my posts be counted as double
      you HAVE to give me a chance im special
      please make a special senior member slot for me
      Yes it is too much and i don't have  habit of spamming in other people's signature threads
      You don't get paid for your posts in a signature campaign thread, thats the rule of nearly every "non-spammy" campaign
      *Jokes*You are the master my-lord, I can't see why anyone would like you to leave campaign
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:11:12 PM

10 message in service section means that you have to post 1-2 message everyday for one week, is it too much?
      Yes it is too much and i don't have  habit of spamming in other people's signature threads because i dont get paid from for every shit post i make like your current campaign. Secondly we don't want your useless rules to be followed which are of no good to the participants nor towards the forum.

Listen, I don't consider that 1-2 post every day in only one section isn't too much and you can post without any problem in service section without go in signature campaign thread, because there are many thread which talks about services. Then, this campaign has the object to promote service that HumanResources offer and I think that service section is the most appropriate section to do this. I'm not the only one who do this, check for the signature campaign of Betcoin.tm or FortuneJack. It is two casinò and the main rule of its signature campaign is to post at least respectively 85% of post in gambling section and for the other 15 message in gambling section. Rules are not changed, I've added only this one because I consider it very important for this campaign.

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      steveds
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:21:25 PM

You must be one of the "entitled" brats, because of whom subSTRATA left in the first place.
      can i ask you the source of your facts ? cause this was the only convo between me and sub

*Jokes*You are the master my-lord, I can't see why anyone would like you to leave campaign
      i am a participant and i don't follow anybody's shit rules just because the new manager thinks that is good.

of course you are an alt account and just here to support the opinions ,even if you are not then you better stop trolling your with your wrong facts .

Listen, I don't consider that 1-2 post every day in only one section isn't too much and you can post without any problem in service section without go in signature campaign thread, because there are many thread which talks about services. Then, this campaign has the object to promote service that HumanResources offer and I think that service section is the most appropriate section to do this. I'm not the only one who do this, check for the signature campaign of Betcoin.tm or FortuneJack. It is two casinò and the main rule of its signature campaign is to post at least respectively 85% of post in gambling section and for the other 15 message in gambling section. Rules are not changed, I've added only this one because I consider it very important for this campaign.

If you think it is then it's not a problem but you cannot make it a rule just because you think. whatever you think is not a rule.
      subSTRATA
      Legendary

Activity: 1288
      Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:34:43 PM

i hate going ot, but ill try to resolve this a bit.
      what steveds said about my and his communication is true. there was nothing else prior to today. he was also not one of the entitled brats i left because of. they were mostly the people who were denied. and a suggestion to resolve this, why not allow the 10 posts to have service announcements and service discussion counted as well, seeing as how those sub boards are service oriented? giancula, as the new manager, is also free to do as he wants within reason, theres nothing against that.
      ive had enough of this stuff, im going back to P&S.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
      brituspol

Activity: 458

From nothing to nothing

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:39:39 PM

can i ask you the source of your facts ? cause this was the only convo between me and sub
      Must means 90+% probablity in my book, don't know whats it in yours. But well, seeing your attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the "entitled brat".
      what steveds said about my and his communication is true.
      Thanks for confirming.
      ive had enough of this stuff, im going back to P&S.
      Must be fun, will cya in the Meta some times.
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:41:37 PM

That's absolutely a great idea. I have added the other service section, please check it. Thank you subSTATA !

@steveds, sorry for the inconvenient. Is it for you ok right now?

.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
      ██▀   ▀██
                   ▄███████▄
                    ███        ▀▀▀
                    ███▀▀
                    █████
                    ▀▀▀
      💎
      💪
      🔓
      CONFIDENT
      RELIABLE
      RECOVERABLE
      ..GET STARTED..
      steveds
      Legendary

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 07:49:06 PM

Must means 90+% probablity in my book, don't know whats it in yours. But well, seeing your attitude, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the "entitled brat".
      Stop trolling no need of your interference. OUT NOW.

That's absolutely a great idea. I have added the other service section, please check it. Thank you subSTATA !

@steveds, sorry for the inconvenient. Is it for you ok right now?
      I m not going to guarantee you anything.But I will try to post in those section you want me to cause i cannot just spam keeping in mind that i have to post ,like it's mandatory.
      tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
      December 27, 2015, 08:49:16 PM
      Last edit: December 28, 2015, 01:53:08 PM by tarsua

Posts in Local, Games & rounds, Off topic, Micro earnings, investor based games, and other signature campaign thread will not be counted.
      Posts in Gambling, Beginners and help, speculation, and politics and society will count as half.
      Post at least 10 messages in Service zone (Service announcement, service section, Service discussion.)
      please add my address to the spreadsheet 1EdenrvQXPNz1Utp6gavnBQuFK2BKphtTL

edit: also, when are payouts
      HabBear

Activity: 1106
      Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
      December 28, 2015, 04:03:31 AM

Yes it is too much and i don't have  habit of spamming in other people's signature threads because i dont get paid from for every shit post i make like your current campaign. Secondly we don't want your useless rules to be followed which are of no good to the participants nor towards the forum.

It's only too much if the posts are spam. Why not let the posters (the people in the campaign) bear the burden of proving that their posts (be it 10 or 20 or 30 in a section) are worthy? Instead you immediately determine that their posts cannot be constructive.

This goes against a lot of the good that this Forum offers.

If people want to police this Forum they need to realize that their higher authority comes with a higher responsibility to assume innocence until guilt is proven...anything else suggests that this forum maybe isn't a forum for the People.
      Gianluca95 (OP)
      Legendary

Reputation first.

View Profile
      December 28, 2015, 11:13:09 AM

I will change my sig if I am accepted.

Name: rizky aditya
      Bitcoin address: 15WeBj23g4sPA8rMPja497FcWPrnC6rAky
      Profile UID: 465795

Denied. Too much poor quality post. I'm sorry.